On line petition

I guess someone at change.org (?) is a mason.
They are a brotherhood of men who seek not just to be a man of integrity but the better meant of their community, dont just be a man be a mason.

Well thas the problem

their version of integrity involves their community which is at odds with justice for non fraternal members in their wider community

in short their definintion of integrity revolves around their oath to THEIR community

hence they are not fit for purpose in role of authority in a wider context and therefore should not be allowed to hold public office without declaring their oath to a secret society

herein lies the change in bigotry definition imo

pointing out the conflict of interest makes you a bigot against their community.

Absolute nonsense imo

the kkk have integrity in their community just not in wider society

therefore the mason claim of brotherly love to the community is deceptive in that they sound like a decent bunch

but reality is its self serving community a deep state community that excludes certain people as not being peepo of their community

Needs some work on the wording by going straight in on the masonic cabal it's become a dead duck ,and you'll just be boxed as paranoid Celtic fans

There's hundreds of incidents online and stats to back up all that's wrong with scottish referee's and the sfa 'spl also a break down as to how the fixture lists are slanted to help one team also celtic by numbers stats and sports mole are good places to start

,it would have been better to highlight those and break it down for the diddy supporters as there's one plank i know how still goes on about decison that went against his clydebank ,,,,,who are feckin deid long time ago , to the rest of scottish football they will always be masons in the black so no need to highlight it when the facts outweigh them being useless knts

if your going to go on the attack ,go with facts that are irrefutable
Wonder if Craig Levein will sign it
Thinhs haven't changed much since his post match interview when he was managing Dundee Utd, after his team were denied a goal, his players punched and kicked and the ref ignored all of it, giving Rangers the victory
As he said, and was fined for it "It's all about Rangers !!"

HH

Last edited:
Our board need to be held accountable at the upcoming AGM imo GS.
They are meant to be a voice for the supporters in general yet choose to say nothing.
Letting them off Scott free is bullshit on an issue that infuriates the support so much.
Depending upon the responses they give on the issue will make it far easier to say if they are worthy of representing us as a voice imo.
As sitting around doing nothing is really not cutting it for myself any longer, got far to out of hand now
You are definitely talking to the converted my friend,as far as I am concerned our board is the disease which almost brought this great club to it knee,s last season,,

HH

Maybe we could run a " Penalty to Rangers " Bingo on a weekly basis to highlight the ridiculous amount of cheating going on The Bingo numbers are normally 1-90 I think so we would have to extend that to at least 100. Put this on as a permanent thread for the season just like the Predictor we currently have. A £10 season donation for charity to enter with the proceeds maybe being highlighted on cash for kids on snyde or off the Bingo ball on radio and maybe gets some media attention. In the unlikely event that no penalty is given your Bingo number will still be valid for an opposition sending off or an offside goal.(I am sure these categories could be developed with a bit more thought)
The winning bingo number last night was 81.

Maybe we could run a " Penalty to Rangers " Bingo on a weekly basis to highlight the ridiculous amount of cheating going on The Bingo numbers are normally 1-90 I think so we would have to extend that to at least 100. Put this on as a permanent thread for the season just like the Predictor we currently have. A £10 season donation for charity to enter with the proceeds maybe being highlighted on cash for kids on snyde or off the Bingo ball on radio and maybe gets some media attention. In the unlikely event that no penalty is given your Bingo number will still be valid for an opposition sending off or an offside goal.(I am sure these categories could be developed with a bit more thought)
The winning bingo number last night was 81.
Might be hard to keep a tally of the winners points as there may be multiple winners every week 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back