One case of Covid in NZ and the whole country is put into Level 4 (the max)

It's now my fifth week with covid and it isn't showing any signs of getting any better. Have been working 50% but even that is too much. Can't walk for more than a few minutes. A seemingly never ending nightmare 😕
Hope you get through it soon Andy, bloke I know was in a bad way for months, but now walks 3 or 4 miles every day, had to start of slow and build it up as his strength came back, stick at it mate and do as much as you can without over doing it. It takes time to get your fitness up.

H.H

Cheers for the good wishes everyone. I have it easy compared to a lot of people so I'm not too down. It's just frustrating because I usually cycle a lot. Yesterday I decided to try a short cycle to see how it went. I managed a mile but was fecked afterwards. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't even have managed that so I am progressing 🐌 - don't want to make it sound worse than it is 😬

HH Andy, as you know everyone is affected differently, and it takes as long as it gets
Your body and the vaccine, has been at war with the virus, and that can deplete your energy, so slow and steady wins the race
Yeah, there's a lot of crazies out there 'protesting' and we've just seen on the news that nurses and healthcare workers are being targeted by the loony fringe out on the streets as they are days off, going about their lives
Nurses with hospital parking stickers are being advised to remove them from their windshield when they're not at work, as cars are being vandalized by the fuckwits
A nurse was getting into her car and some big guy, started berating her, then pulled her mask off and spat on her
I'd like to see some'street justice' meted out to these 'protestors' who target those who are on the front line
Anyway, best to you and yours mate
Accomplishment is measured in small steps
Get healthy soon

HH Andy, as you know everyone is affected differently, and it takes as long as it gets
Your body and the vaccine, has been at war with the virus, and that can deplete your energy, so slow and steady wins the race
Yeah, there's a lot of crazies out there 'protesting' and we've just seen on the news that nurses and healthcare workers are being targeted by the loony fringe out on the streets as they are days off, going about their lives
Nurses with hospital parking stickers are being advised to remove them from their windshield when they're not at work, as cars are being vandalized by the fuckwits
A nurse was getting into her car and some big guy, started berating her, then pulled her mask off and spat on her
I'd like to see some'street justice' meted out to these 'protestors' who target those who are on the front line
Anyway, best to you and yours mate
Accomplishment is measured in small steps
Get healthy soon
Cheers dill. The world is full of crazies unfortunately 🙁. Meanwhile, managed to walk 1km twice in one day today so there are definite signs of (minor) improvement. Just need to be patient.

We issue a daily account of the new cases and yesterday we had 16 cases, the day before 9. Our government is still pursuing elimination apparently. But have now claimed that elimination no longer means zero cases ,WTF!!!!!

We issue a daily account of the new cases and yesterday we had 16 cases, the day before 9. Our government is still pursuing elimination apparently. But have now claimed that elimination no longer means zero cases ,WTF!!!!!
Think it means they want now to contain it and control it with fewer numbers contracting it as elimination is fruitless when it can come from so many unknown sources.

1,790 cases now and our elimination stategy is fecked. Useless government that failed to vaccinate and prepare when we had a year of no cases.
My daughter is re-applying to study at Auckland University of Technology. She was accepted previously as an exchange student last Christmas, but the plug was pulled due to Covid-19. I would appreciate your thoughts on the re-application process. If she's successful (again) she'd start in July 2022. However, her university limits the number of programs to which she can apply. Do you think NZ can get things under control in the next eight months?

2389 now affected and the useless government plans to keep us all in lockdown unless 90% of the entire country is double jabbed. ie the Covidiots will determine if we are ever free to have a pint or go to a gig or a game.

2389 now affected and the useless government plans to keep us all in lockdown unless 90% of the entire country is double jabbed. ie the Covidiots will determine if we are ever free to have a pint or go to a gig or a game.
You should emigrate ti Niddrie in Edinburgh
Fis it’s fu o freedom and open pubs
An yi can watch the game at oooorrr time
No Tomorrow jist fir 🌲

HH 🙄

Our PM was adulated last year for cleansing the land from the plague. Now they are pretending they can beat the plague again

Our PM was adulated last year for cleansing the land from the plague. Now they are pretending they can beat the plague again
Swap yi we’ll have your PM for our PM
And we’ll send you 8 Mars bars and 10 Freddo’s and a punnet o kiwi fruit 🥝
But weird Fis that you’ve went from 1 case to now the zombie apocalypse.
Still the All blacks beat the USofA.
But it’s somehow the Pms fault but I’m guessing it’s more to do with her Political position or she’s a wummin me thinks she’s been very good at what she’s done but then again I’m over here in shitey Scotia lookin in your they’re living it Mm ffs so am I it’s a World 🌎 wide plague.
But stay safe Fis

HH 🙄

Members online

No members online now.

Back