One of the reasons Scotland are pish

Lads lads lads and everybody cracking movie oan Chanel 5 right now. A very nutty Christmas. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ fuckin hell whit have a done tae deserve this don’t go tae pineapple. But fuck might go tae 6 o clock mass πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒ Na fuck it
Good having blether Ian, need to go she wants a hand wae the zip oan her dress, fuck me it's like trying push a basketball thru a hose! Later mate HH.

Haven't noticed you around too much recently Lemon. Good to continue the banter buddyπŸ‘
I only manage to connect intermittently to the interweb just now. It's the life I lead. When I am logged on it sometimes means I can't log off and sometimes I can read the page but can't log on. I actually started a thread on pubs as you suggested but after a long and extremely funny article I lost my connection and there was nothing there when I reconnected. Thanks for your good wishes by the way πŸ˜‚

Aye bhoys pubs are no' whit they used to be. Think a thread needs started - boozers of our youth to middle age - tales to told on that I wid guess πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No sooner asked...than answered...started a thread, might get some good laughs with the memories

Members online

Latest posts

Back