One third of the window stage

Winter

Reading that one third of this window has passed, I'm a little concerned with the transfer activity or lack thereof. January's window I've never been a fan of anyway but it's there. So far weve seen sinky leave for Preston (a total waste of money extending his contract) if he was not going to play, its cost us money in fact. Then theres the head scratcher that's Lewis Morgan and his move (he was keeping sinky out of the team) I think pretty much everyone is confused with this one. Was lenny showcasing him to Beckham whilst he was up here flogging his Haig Clubman whisky ? Which btw has a label which looks very similar to a club Crest owned by a certain mr Ashley. The last window we were on it like Usain bolt. This one ? We seem outwardly at least to be dragging our heels. I hope that's not the case and it's really just that clubs dont want to sell at this time in the season (another reason I dislike this window). If we believe what we read and I dont although celts are here site is quite good at getting it right. Weve been quoted prices for some targets and then after that have vanished into thin air. All knew we had to cut numbers but 2 from the same position ?well shved had best step up to the mark. I'd hoped that we'd have added 2 whilst in Dubai instead of lost 2 only. I'm not impressed with the rumours of Glenn Murray, who I always rated as a player but hes 36 now. I was hoping that this being the last window and chance to bolster the team for the final push to 9 we would smash it. We haven't scraped it yet. It's still early enough but come on get a move on Celtic our targets should be identified last summer and if there was ever a time for the club to go for it this window is surely it and maybe the most important one ever? I'm just crossing my fingers and toes arms legs and anything else I can praying that Celtic will surprise us all and pull a big rabbit out of the hat because these last 2 Derbies have shown us we may have a big squad but the depth isn't always there if injuries play a part. COYBIG HH ☘

Reading that one third of this window has passed, I'm a little concerned with the transfer activity or lack thereof. January's window I've never been a fan of anyway but it's there. So far weve seen sinky leave for Preston (a total waste of money extending his contract) if he was not going to play, its cost us money in fact. Then theres the head scratcher that's Lewis Morgan and his move (he was keeping sinky out of the team) I think pretty much everyone is confused with this one. Was lenny showcasing him to Beckham whilst he was up here flogging his Haig Clubman whisky ? Which btw has a label which looks very similar to a club Crest owned by a certain mr Ashley. The last window we were on it like Usain bolt. This one ? We seem outwardly at least to be dragging our heels. I hope that's not the case and it's really just that clubs dont want to sell at this time in the season (another reason I dislike this window). If we believe what we read and I dont although celts are here site is quite good at getting it right. Weve been quoted prices for some targets and then after that have vanished into thin air. All knew we had to cut numbers but 2 from the same position ?well shved had best step up to the mark. I'd hoped that we'd have added 2 whilst in Dubai instead of lost 2 only. I'm not impressed with the rumours of Glenn Murray, who I always rated as a player but hes 36 now. I was hoping that this being the last window and chance to bolster the team for the final push to 9 we would smash it. We haven't scraped it yet. It's still early enough but come on get a move on Celtic our targets should be identified last summer and if there was ever a time for the club to go for it this window is surely it and maybe the most important one ever? I'm just crossing my fingers and toes arms legs and anything else I can praying that Celtic will surprise us all and pull a big rabbit out of the hat because these last 2 Derbies have shown us we may have a big squad but the depth isn't always there if injuries play a part. COYBIG HH ☘

Perhaps Lawwell is waiting for the Ashley verdict to come in before we make a move.....if at all?

The next few weeks will decide if get nine.....or if operation help the hun is a reality

There has to be a reaction from the club to our last 2 meetings with them and not just a reaction from the team. They were hungrier and more energetic both times with the exception of frimpong and some others not many. I've no longer any doubt this is the most important window for us I can ever remember but that won't make getting the right players in any easier. Only hard cash will do that. Time the board spent some on the likes of sporar or similar players who are doing it for their clubs. We can afford to take a gamble on prices of transfers from out with the big 5 leagues as the wages wont be as high for 1 window at least to get the deals done. I'm not advocating just throw money at clubs , that's the rotten mobs policy. If there was truth in the south American target didn't Celtic know what hassle is involved with that ?time wasted better spent elsewhere and even then we would still have required a work permit. Celtic have to move on our own instincts and requirements we cannot be reactionary must be pro-active

Perhaps Lawwell is waiting for the Ashley verdict to come in before we make a move.....if at all?

The next few weeks will decide if get nine.....or if operation help the hun is a reality
If he is even considering that he better get his eyes fixed on our needs player wise. What happens to they cunts should not overtake what we need to do.

The masses aren't ready for an Atheist Pope. How many Popes weren't Atheists though; thon's the question. Surely more than a few of them figured it out. Those who figured it our and tried to tell the tale got JP oned.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back