One year ago today...Ange arrived.

Talking about scamming meters i used to use a negative wen i stayed in the gorbals i had an old fridge in meter cupboard so incase i came into the landing and lecky guy was already there wid tell him 2 secs till i move the freezer gives me enuf time to wip out said negetive piece a piss alot better than the black boxes with two wires coming out it that u insert these wires into meter to either stop it dead or slow it down i cant remember exactly how they worked but far too dodgy for me that way fuck that

Talking about scamming meters i used to use a negative wen i stayed in the gorbals i had an old fridge in meter cupboard so incase i came into the landing and lecky guy was already there wid tell him 2 secs till i move the freezer gives me enuf time to wip out said negetive piece a piss alot better than the black boxes with two wires coming out it that u insert these wires into meter to either stop it dead or slow it down i cant remember exactly how they worked but far too dodgy for me that way fuck that
So youre a con man?Why does that not surprise me 😂

That was alright until the negative snapped

when i moved into ma first house a was the only one in the street who didn't fiddle the meter ,,,,,,soon caught up though ,,,,,,,,which led me down the path of the free folk :cool:

Latest posts

Back