Only if your care about Celtic........on here we do..

Sturgeon mentioned Celtic and their game suspension as punishment, ignoring the rangers and their transgressions from ten days earlier than Boli's.......as for her Govan constituency? a hun lover?...not certain, but definitely no friend of Celtic......if she does not punish them....
....thereby.....knowingly helping the filth's cause.......to stop the ten.

Capisce?
No she did not. She said that she did not expect Celtic or Aberdeen to play within the next week. However this was not her decision. It was not within her purview to sanction this but the SPFL and only the SPFL.
And it is not a punishment. The game will still be played and we will still win it. A
As for your idiotic comment about her Govan constituency, I can assure you that having lived in both the area that she represents is a far more Tim centric place than the east end of Glasgow.
Obviously a wee anti Snp agenda there jc. Ascertain the facts before spewing nonsense. Only people with an anti celtic agenda are huns and their Scottish football association placemen

FAO kelly..

Its NOT about Celtic, Aberdeen or the rangers, it's about fairness.

Unless you live on one of the poles and missed it, Sturgeon said On Monday, and I quote her (repeated on the news bulletins several times since)
"Celtic will not be playing this weekend" with intonation and emphasis on the 'not'.

Ps,
I neither give a toss who you or anyone votes for......its not my business nor interest, I mentioned that she has lost mine and that's all.
We should ALL be punished for Covid cheating , NOT who she or the SFA/SPFL pick and choose.

If you can't grasp that my only concern here is the patently obvious singling out of Celtic for punishment by HERR Sturgeon and her undeniable bout of amnesia regarding the hun transgressions of Covid safety rules then you have a problem ......not me.
Once again you are misquoting her. She said, "I would not expect Celtic or Aberdeen to be playing within the next week".
Not a statement of sanctioning celtic but what she expects the sfa to do. And they duly obliged. Not a diktat but a suggestion.

Nicola Sturgeon's constituency is Govanhill and that is nowhere near Govan.

Does anyone think that there's any political party that aren't agin the 'tic?

Any First Minister would have come to the same conclusion as NS. We get no leeway from SNP or anyone else within the establishment and the time to argue about what the huns did is when we have to cough up for employing a moron.

I noticed it too late shammy...
Originally typed Govanhill and the spell checker automatically changed it back to 'Govan' don't think it has Govanhill in it's vocabulary.
Apologies to you if it upset.

Also I've been an SNP Devotee for 42 years and had lots of time for Salmond and subsequently Sturgeon.
My only beef is with her mentioning us in her TV appearances only and not them.........I'm still upset by it and maybe I'm expecting too much from her.

To put the record straight I will NEVER be a Unionist and have shown that to be the case in many of my previous posts.

Get your letters in to Nicola the evil bitch.

As a one time SNP devotee, I am completely against this horrible cretin of a woman and Govanite standard bearer.
She is encouraging the SFA/SPFL to hammer Celtic and hand the league to the sevco liars and world reknown cheats.
Let her know we will destroy her chances of Independence if this is how unfairly bigoted and predjudiced she is by her partiality and behaviour to THEM....

....She egregiously, conveniently and completely ignored Sevco rangers and the lack of their Covid clearance to play Dundee United 3 weeks ago...... and potentially jeopardised them with the killer contagion, being 10 times worse than what Boli Mbongo did.... this is blatant, bigoted and selective to ignore sevco and others with a far more serious number of offenders than both Celtic and Aberdeen.

I've let her know what I feel and will never vote for them again......the filthy scum.
I am assuring everyone that this is how she really is and will be in the future and has no place in our lives.......get rid of her and her Celtic hating agenda.
All you need to address her is .....

To Nicola Sturgeon,
The Scottish Government,
Bute House
Edinburgh.

She Will get it...... likely best without the expletives.....but ad-nouns adjectives and adverbs allowed,
nouns and verbs don't say it 'loudly' enough.

C'mon you guys and girls.........for f ucks sake.........this wicked shower of Nicolite hun loving bastards must be stopped and NOW.

Only ...... If you care enough about Celtic........
And apart from anything else, would you really eschew voting for independence and the future of our country, our children and our grandchildren because a political leader suggested that your football club have a match postponed ? Really ?
Surely that is an intransigent, hun , flag waving , forelock tugging, moronic, unionist, cringeworthy and cretinous attitude for a decent Tim to unfortunately espouse.
Your views are yours JC and you're welcome to them but an anti snp diatribe,disguised as a pro Celtic agenda,should at least have some basis in fact. This is one of the worst threads I have read on here.
Thai Tim and this flat earth bollocks beats you by a short head

I noticed it too late shammy...
Originally typed Govanhill and the spell checker automatically changed it back to 'Govan' don't think it has Govanhill in it's vocabulary.
Apologies to you if it upset.

Also I've been an SNP Devotee for 42 years and had lots of time for Salmond and subsequently Sturgeon.
My only beef is with her mentioning us in her TV appearances only and not them.........I'm still upset by it and maybe I'm expecting too much from her.

To put the record straight I will NEVER be a Unionist and have shown that to be the case in many of my previous posts.
Don’t want tae be a prick but she is the MSP for Glasgow south side which Govanhill is in lot off other places as well , but let talk about govanhill FFS any cunt who had been in that area in the last couple fuckin years ..... it’s a fuvkin ghetto and I hope she’s fuckin proud of it , I live in her constituency and never seen her or her cohorts anywhere near ma door MSP constituency’s are bigger than MPs I know but hey don’t need tae go down that nice wee bit .........aye labour thought that

Don’t want tae be a prick but she is the MSP for Glasgow south side which Govanhill is in lot off other places as well , but let talk about govanhill FFS any cunt who had been in that area in the last couple fuckin years ..... it’s a fuvkin ghetto and I hope she’s fuckin proud of it , I live in her constituency and never seen her or her cohorts anywhere near ma door MSP constituency’s are bigger than MPs I know but hey don’t need tae go down that nice wee bit .........aye labour thought that
Lived there recently for a few years. I hear you but that's all I'm sayin 🙊

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back