Only if your care about Celtic........on here we do..

the great jc

Get your letters in to Nicola the evil bitch.

As a one time SNP devotee, I am completely against this horrible cretin of a woman and Govanite standard bearer.
She is encouraging the SFA/SPFL to hammer Celtic and hand the league to the sevco liars and world reknown cheats.
Let her know we will destroy her chances of Independence if this is how unfairly bigoted and predjudiced she is by her partiality and behaviour to THEM....

....She egregiously, conveniently and completely ignored Sevco rangers and the lack of their Covid clearance to play Dundee United 3 weeks ago...... and potentially jeopardised them with the killer contagion, being 10 times worse than what Boli Mbongo did.... this is blatant, bigoted and selective to ignore sevco and others with a far more serious number of offenders than both Celtic and Aberdeen.

I've let her know what I feel and will never vote for them again......the filthy scum.
I am assuring everyone that this is how she really is and will be in the future and has no place in our lives.......get rid of her and her Celtic hating agenda.
All you need to address her is .....

To Nicola Sturgeon,
The Scottish Government,
Bute House
Edinburgh.

She Will get it...... likely best without the expletives.....but ad-nouns adjectives and adverbs allowed,
nouns and verbs don't say it 'loudly' enough.

C'mon you guys and girls.........for f ucks sake.........this wicked shower of Nicolite hun loving bastards must be stopped and NOW.

Only ...... If you care enough about Celtic........

As a one time SNP devotee, I am completely against this horrible cretin of a woman and Govanite standard bearer.
She is encouraging the SFA/SPFL to hammer Celtic and hand the league to the sevco liars and world reknown cheats.
Let her know we will destroy her chances of Independence if this is how unfairly bigoted and predjudiced she is by her partiality and behaviour to THEM....

....She egregiously, conveniently and completely ignored Sevco rangers and the lack of their Covid clearance to play Dundee United 3 weeks ago...... and potentially jeopardised them with the killer contagion, being 10 times worse than what Boli Mbongo did.... this is blatant, bigoted and selective to ignore sevco and others with a far more serious number of offenders than both Celtic and Aberdeen.

I've let her know what I feel and will never vote for them again......the filthy scum.
I am assuring everyone that this is how she really is and will be in the future and has no place in our lives.......get rid of her and her Celtic hating agenda.

To Nicola Sturgeon,
The Scottish Government,
Bute House
Edinburgh.

She Will get it...... likely best without the expletives.....but ad-nouns adjectives and adverbs allowed,

C'mon you guys and girls.........for f ucks sake.........this wicked shower of Nicolite hun loving bastards must be stopped and NOW.

She should be made to explain her decisions. Tell us why Sevco were ignored whilst as a club blatently ignored the rules🤔

Why did she not include Kilmarnock in the equation considering we played them with Boli on the pitch?
This has been covered several times before. He was only on the pitch for 9 minutes, in a well ventilated open space. Although there is still a small risk, it is considered very low unless you are in close contact (less than 2 metres) an indoor poorly ventilated room for greater than 15 minutes.

If any Boli tested positive afterwards (the virus can take up to 10 days to show) then the shit would really have hit the fan, especially if Boli had been very close/touching others or they came into direct contact with his spit.

To Nicola Sturgeon,
The Scottish Government,
Bute House
Edinburgh.

I don't agree she us a hun looking out for sevco. Boli caused our problem, not Sturgeon. So, who are you going to vote for now?

Asking for a friend.

I think we all would agree that Boli should be sanctioned for his actions.....what shouldn’t be being contemplated.....is that Celtic should also be sanctioned for the irresponsible behaviour of a self serving individual.....remember Boli broke the dictate of his employer, ie Celtic.....by leaving the country and doing what he did.....Celtic did nothing wrong here.....for anyone to call for sanctions against Celtic regarding this matter.....is scurrilous behaviour and reeks of being agenda driven.....I think we all have to stay focussed on what are the facts of the matter here.....as I’m sure the Club will do.....and not what those of an anti Celtic persuasion are trying to deceitfully formulate...

if anyone wants to write letters then it's the joint respnse group at the SFA , jason leitch is on the jrg

The snp or sturgeon kicked it back to the sfa ,,,to get there house in order look for tuesday or wednesdays press confrence

As a non voter i think your looking in the wrong direction but good luck

Someone has to put a foot down when the likes of Boli and Co. behave like morons and put the league at risk. There would be no need for sanctions or punishment if these incidents never happened and the whataboutery is inconsequential.
Boli put the public and his employers at risk through his own actions.
Employers only have to show they took reasonable precautions ( confirmed by Prof Leitch who stated categorically all protocols were in place and sound) and that any action that arises would be impossible to prevent.
Bolis actions were unforseeable and impossible to prevent and was the action of Boli and Boli alone.

1597503590774.png

Last edited:
Boli put the public and his employers at risk through his own actions.
Employers only have to show they took reasonable precautions ( confirmed by Prof Leitch who stated categorically all protocols were in place and sound) and that any action that arises would be impossible to prevent.
Bolis actions were unforseeable and impossible to prevent and was the action of Boli and Boli alone.

View attachment 10612

You’re Boli well right!

Wee Nicola’s scored a massive own goal here, talk about biting the hand that feeds you, who does she think is voting for the SNP independence driven party? certainly not the unionist voting huns.........that move has cost her party my vote, and no doubt thousands of other thinking Celtic fans😡

I don't agree she us a hun looking out for sevco. Boli caused our problem, not Sturgeon. So, who are you going to vote for now?

Asking for a friend.

I'm not a Tory, Verdict, and never been a labour voter, ergo regarding who gets my vote ......no one.
I don't affiliate with the Greens because of their recent intransigence on the conservation of African Wildlife which has a special place in my heart having lived their in the eighties for years.
That said I would not disparage anyone other than my party of choice when they disappoint me, as is my right.

As a one time SNP member and financial contributor ...and then she does this!

Yes I completely agree Boli as the main transgressor in all of this, and deserves a severe hammering for his covert behaviour and ignorance, but for "the rangers" to be "overlooked" by our illustrious leader is way beyond the pale.

If Celtic and Aberdeen are to be severely censured is it fair that with sevco potentially infecting a whole team with their secrecy and underhand supremacy, should be ignored.
We all sinned and we ALL must be punished together.... or.... what kind of justice is there?

If anyone thinks this is more whataboutery than blameaboutery then that's why Scotland is in the state it is in and the world's most embarrassing footballing country.

I want fairness and equality for all, in and outwith football, and anyone who thinks different keeps us in the backwater that blights this country.

So, I ask you, is it fair to treat some clubs and players different from others, clubs who have all flouted the rules?

A rhetorical question....you need not answer.

Wee Nicola’s scored a massive own goal here, talk about biting the hand that feeds you, who does she think is voting for the SNP independence driven party? certainly not the unionist voting huns.........that move has cost her party my vote, and no doubt thousands of other thinking Celtic fans😡

Exactly. BB. Bang on.

She has defecated in her own nest......and mine.
...and I will remember this when she begs for our vote......

and moreso, if the hun is to be reprieved in all this.

This is tantamount to handing 'the rangers' an early title.

She's certainly not liked by any huns so I don't buy into that rhetoric..
The way she has led Scotland through the Covid crisis has been admirable and I have a lot of English friends who admire her and wish she could be the PM..... Celtic and Aberdeen left the authorities with no choice and the punishment is merited....Boli is a club employee and ultimately our responsibility.....suck it up , make sure it doesn't happen again and move on

Last edited:
Sturgeon mentioned Celtic and their game suspension as punishment, ignoring the rangers and their transgressions from ten days earlier than Boli's.......as for her Govan constituency? a hun lover?...not certain, but definitely no friend of Celtic......if she does not punish them....
....thereby.....knowingly helping the filth's cause.......to stop the ten.

Capisce?

There are a few questions I would ask Sturgeon.
For a start Sturgeon and Salmomnd....something fishy there.
Where do you live and who with?
Why did you extend the contract of a person who perjured herself in a Scottish Court against your former boss?
Do you believe someone who lies under oath should be employed by the Scottish government.
Do you know perjury is a very serious criminal offence?
That's just for starters

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Back