Only in Scotland

yes the corruption is there for all to see but the media are just as guilty every player celtic are interested is is always displayed in the press as a no no for a variety of reasons yet when the huns are interested in a player its he would jump at the chance to go to ibrox where do these people think the money is coming from for all these grand schemes over at glass towers when they haven't got a pot to piss in

I, am not having it.
I am enraged by both our blatant dishonest 'arbitrary' refereeing circle of handshakes and the Celtic fans who couldn't see what REALLY happened at Liebrox last Saturday.
Sorry to disagree, but I watched it again......yes painful as it was but there were at least 4 reds and a separate yellow clearly earned by Morelos on his own, and Jack, McGregor, Arfield and Middleton ALL earned other yellows and none were applied.
Proving beyond any doubt Beaton purposely and intentionally sought to cheat Celtic with any means he could. This dispels every argument I've heard on here that Celtic deserved to lose.
Nonsense.
Yes, we were uncohesive, but even a poor display and well below par Celtic would have achieved something from this game IF the ref was honest and applied the rules of football.
Beaton knows the rules........ and didn't accord them fair!y, ergo he is a cheat, a liar and thief.
In the 5th minute Sevco Rangers would have been down to nine outfield players, then in the 34th minute a second bookable and yellow card offence apportioned to Arfield......and 8 outfield players.........In the 58th minute McGregor should have been booked for a second wasting time offence and holding the ball for fully 18 seconds........yet Bain was booked against St Johnstone for holding the ball for 9 seconds while Celtic were winning 1 nil !!!!
Evil, cheating, filthy, Sevco Hun scum....and that's just the referees.......Go figure....... If "they"were down to 8 men (7 outfield players) with half an hour to go .......even Dundee would have beaten them!
But, this is cheating Scotland, and an SFA that are rancid, low life trash...............enough said.

Last edited:
Sorry to disagree, but I watched it again......yes painful as it was but there were at least 4 reds and a separate yellow clearly earned by Morelos on his own, and Jack, McGregor, Arfield and Middleton ALL earned other yellows and none were applied.
Proving beyond any doubt Beaton purposely and intentionally sought to cheat Celtic with any means he could. This dispels every argument I've heard on here that Celtic deserved to lose.
Nonsense.
Yes, we were uncohesive, but even a poor display and well below par Celtic would have achieved something from this game IF the ref was honest and applied the rules of football.
Beaton knows the rules........ didn't accord them fair!y, he is a cheat, a liar and thief.
In the fifth minute Sevco Rangers would have been down to nine outfield players, then in the 34th minute a second bookable and yellow card offence to Arfield......and 8 outfield players.........In the 58 minute McGregor should have been booked for a second wasting time offence and holding the ball for fully 18 seconds........yet Bain was booked against St Johnstone for holding the ball for 9 seconds while Celtic were winning 1 nil !!!!
Evil cheating filthy Sevco Hun scum....and that's just the referees.......Go figure....... If they were down to 8 men with half an hour to go .......even Dundee would have beaten them!
But, this is cheating Scotland, and an SFA that are rancid, low life trash...............enough said.
Watching that match in real-time, while discussing the various goings-on with a mixed bag of other folk, I missed a lot of the subtle (blatant) occurrences of questionable (glaringly obvious) refereeing decisions.

My Niece's man sent me an edited lowlights reel of beaton and Co's honest mistakes and it is like a highlights reel of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

It doesn't get The Bhoys completely off the hook, but it gets them a wee (tiny) bit of latitude.

Nonsense.
Beaton knows the rules........ didn't accord them fair!y, he is a cheat, a liar and thief.
In the fifth minute Sevco Rangers would have been down to nine outfield players, then in the 34th minute a second bookable and yellow card offence to Arfield......and 8 outfield players.........In the 58 minute McGregor should have been booked for a second wasting time offence and holding the ball for fully 18 seconds........yet Bain was booked against St Johnstone for holding the ball for 9 seconds while Celtic were winning 1 nil !!!!
Evil cheating filthy Sevco Hun scum....and that's just the referees.......Go figure....... If they were down to 8 men with half an hour to go .......even Dundee would have beaten them!
I must thank you for this post. I’ve not been contributing much these last few days because I was sick to death of it all. PL, BR, all the players maybe with the exception of MCGregor were getting it in the neck and that’s ok if that’s your view but I was just so fed up with it all. But to read your post there JC I felt a whole lot better I must say because I too believe that these officials are doing everything they can to stop Celtic winning. Thanks for the Stats too about what actually went on during that match.

Watching that match in real-time, while discussing the various goings-on with a mixed bag of other folk, I missed a lot of the subtle (blatant) occurrences of questionable (glaringly obvious) refereeing decisions.

My Niece's man sent me an edited lowlights reel of beaton and Co's honest mistakes and it is like a highlights reel of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

It doesn't get The Bhoys completely off the hook, but it gets them a wee (tiny) bit of latitude.

It goes a long way to support my comment SP,
...but can anyone really contest my argument that had Morelos alone.....been dismissed in the fifth minute for his now expected thuggery and commonplace cheating, would Celtic have even lost that game despite their worst display in ten years.....
nevermind drawn it!!
...and especially after their 30th minute goal with Morelos as a major contributor leading up to it.
Had it been the other way round with Brown smashing his boot into the Colombian drug lord's charlie's, then a red would be administered to him........without argument!!
And this....not including the yellows NOT applied to McGregor, Arfield and fellow Hun draggers' .
It's long past high time that Celtic fans MUST take things into their own hands and administer 'justice' to the filthy bastards like Beaton, Madden, Collum and co and let them know we've had enough.
And now we're coming.

Let THEM know.....that WE know where they live and if we don't get what we work for and deserve then they WILL get what they deserve!
The unwashed stinking hordes do it........ regularly.........SO,
SO SHOULD WE.

...but can anyone really contest my argument that had Morelos alone.....been dismissed in the fifth minute for his now expected thuggery and commonplace cheating, would Celtic have even lost that game despite their worst display in ten years.....
nevermind drawn it!!
...and especially after their 30th minute goal with Morelos as a major contributor leading up to it.
Had it been the other way round with Brown smashing his boot into the Colombian drug lord's charlie's, then a red would be administered to him........without argument!!
And this....not including the yellows NOT applied to McGregor, Arfield and fellow Hun draggers' .
It's long past high time that Celtic fans MUST take things into their own hands and administer 'justice' to the filthy bastards like Beaton, Madden, Collum and co and let them know we've had enough.
And now we're coming.

Let THEM know.....that WE know where they live and if we don't get what we work for and deserve then they WILL get what they deserve!
SO SHOULD WE.

That threat is verging on the edge of an arrest warrant, you want to be careful coming out with that kind of talk. I disagree strongly you are bang out of order.

nevermind drawn it!!
And now we're coming.

SO SHOULD WE.
Get them told, JC, Get them feckin told!

Could this ever happen in another country, where the 4 official's are known to have strong links to one of the teams playing. Either OO or knuckle crunchers, well beaten on the day but some strange decisions. Yet! Nothing from Celtic once again, they keep letting us down by not fighting these issues. Bet if Fergus was still in power he would be kicking their door on a daily basis.
Well it's official, you can assault Celtic players without fear of punishment. Morelos has no case to answer. Shocking. The bias here is so one-sided the SEA might as well be paid by sevco. If they lean any further towards the ibrokes club they will topple over.
Iam not holding my breath waiting on a statement from Celtic.

I'm not sure that there is an obvious threat in there, brimc?

I guess it may be a matter interpretation, just like refereeing in Scotland!

"Let THEM know.....that WE know where they live and if we don't get what we work for and deserve then they WILL get what they deserve!"

You don't think thats a threat?

Not particularly.........interpret as you will
So threatening someone will be the target of god knows what kind of retribution if they dont give the 'right' decision, in their own homes, is not 'particularly' threatening? And there is a big difference in mouthing off some stupid song to threatening someone in their own home, get a grip.

So threatening someone will be the target of god knows what kind of retribution if they dont give the 'right' decision, in their own homes, is not 'particularly' threatening? And there is a big difference in mouthing off some stupid song to threatening someone in their own home, get a grip.
I'll take your last three words and return them with all best intentions.

That threat is verging on the edge of an arrest warrant, you want to be careful coming out with that kind of talk. I disagree strongly you are bang out of order.[/QUOTE
]
Ok brim.

I suppose we'll just go home then and carry on....like we've always done......like we'll ALL just do for the next 130 years.

Well brim, I've had efuckingnough, and FUCK THEM ALL.

I'LL TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM AND HAVE MY DAY IN A FUCKING COURT SURROUNDED IN A STINKING SHOWER A HUN FUCKING SCUM FILTH, WITH A PLETHORA OF EVIDENCE OF WHY THIS SHITHOLE CHEATING ANTI CATHOLIC, CELTIC HATING TRASH RUN COUNTRY, IS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE.
I'll gladly sit on a pontificating pedestal with enough proof that will NEVER FUCKING EVER be refuted ........AND WITH AN AUDIENCE THAT WILL FUCKING CRUCIFY THIS HORRIBLE EVIL BASTARD RUN CUNTING COUNTRY. AND WILL MAKE SURE THE WHOLE PLANET KNOWS IT.

I don't suggest I love Celtic any more than anyone else on here or the litany of other sites that have fans like us........but NEITHER EXPECT FOR A FUCKING SCINTILLA, NOR A MODICUM, FOR THE SHITTIEST IOTA OF SUPPORT, HELP OR COMPLAINT THAT WILL EVER, EVER, EVER COME FROM THE MOUTHS OF OUR SLIMY BOARDROOM.
IT WON'T HAPPEN IN ANY OF OUR LIFETIMES!!!
I have MORE than enough evidence to destroy the lying evil trash purporting to be a Scottish Police force.....I just want my day in court to bury these scum forever.
But after 38 letters, emails and visits to their stenching offices and rancid headquarters......guess what..... not a reply......AND it is an unarguable, scathing, unequivocal diatribe.
....of course they have read, recorded and poured over my camera evidence, proof and sworn signed statements ...since 2011 and .......are FAR too cowardly a shower of bastards to even take me to task!

IT WOULD DENUDE THEM OF ALL INTEGRITY FOR A HUNDRED YEARS brim.
I say this loud and clear without fear or favour I FUCKING DETEST THE SCOTTISH POLICE.......and have not been challenged why I say that..... because they know of my evidence and the repercussions that will ensue if they did.

Celtic must ...at the very least contest every decision that cheats us of a fair days work...as we all should....from now on.
AT LEAST I DO.

YOURS UNAPOLOGETICALLY

Back