Only in Scotland

You're a strange one.

Any criticism of any Hun or their acolytes and you're consistently right in there. Hmmmmm?
Oh so now I'm a hun am I, with your oh so not subtle 'hmmmm's'. I do not think this occasion for 'outing' people is any more justified than the time Allt McCoist called for them to be 'outed' in his 'who are these people' rant. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

So threatening someone will be the target of god knows what kind of retribution if they dont give the 'right' decision, in their own homes, is not 'particularly' threatening? And there is a big difference in mouthing off some stupid song to threatening someone in their own home, get a grip.

Don't be such a fucking hypocrite brim.

I don't recall you saying a single syllable in protest last May, at the scum Union Bears who PUBLICLY, ON A 20 METRE LONG, AND 4FT HIGH DISPLAY DEMANDED THEIR FELLOW FOLLOWERS TO KICK A CELTIC FAN ......POSSIBLY TO DEATH AND THEN GLOATED THAT POINTS WILL BE AWARDED FOR EVERY FATALITY !!!....... AND ALL UNDER THE EVER WATCHFUL AND GUIDING EYES OF GLASGOW' S FINEST!
YES, YOUR SCOTTISH POLICE FORCE ACTUALLY SANCTIONED THIS BY THEIR INTRANSIGENCE AND THEIR "COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT CELTIC FANS" ATTITUDE.
Yet, not a week later the police were VERY proactive condemning a faction of anti immigrants who attempted to organise a 'kill a Moslem day'.
I'm sure you will agree BOTH are reprehensible but ONLY one was commented on.
No surprise there.
However regarding the scummy Bears killing our fans, there was NOT A WORD BY THE POLICE ABOUT THIS, NOR IN THE PRESS!
I SAY PRESS BECAUSE AN INSIGNIFICANT PAPER AND ITS DUMB ASS TWO BIT REPORTER KEITH "THICKO" JACKSON ACTUALLY COMMENTED AND SUGGESTED THAT THE ENRAGED CELTIC FANS WERE TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY.
EH!
MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT IN TIME brim......
ME, I'M FED UP OF IT.......NOW.
LUCKILY JOE MCHUGH PULLED HIM UP FOR IT, AND SHOWED THE BOTTLE TO HIGHLIGHT HIM AS THE CLOWN HE IS, THEM AND YOUR POLICE FORCE!
You, brim are one of the reasons why this cheating and refereeing bias has gone on for so long.
I could go on and recite countless more instances but think your humiliation is complete.

brim, DO YOU REALISE JUST HOW RIDICULOUS YOU REALLY ARE .........NOW.

Don't be such a fucking hypocrite brim.

I don't recall you saying a single syllable in protest last May, at the scum Union Bears who PUBLICLY, ON A 20 METRE LONG, AND 4FT HIGH DISPLAY DEMANDED THEIR FELLOW FOLLOWERS TO KICK A CELTIC FAN ......POSSIBLY TO DEATH AND THEN GLOATED THAT POINTS WILL BE AWARDED FOR EVERY FATALITY !!!....... AND ALL UNDER THE EVER WATCHFUL AND GUIDING EYES OF GLASGOW' S FINEST!
YES, YOUR SCOTTISH POLICE FORCE ACTUALLY SANCTIONED THIS BY THEIR INTRANSIGENCE AND THEIR "COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT CELTIC FANS" ATTITUDE.
Yet, not a week later the police were VERY proactive condemning a faction of anti immigrants who attempted to organise a 'kill a Moslem day'.
I'm sure you will agree BOTH are reprehensible but ONLY one was commented on.
No surprise there.
However regarding the scummy Bears killing our fans, there was NOT A WORD BY THE POLICE ABOUT THIS, NOR IN THE PRESS!
I SAY PRESS BECAUSE AN INSIGNIFICANT PAPER AND ITS DUMB ASS TWO BIT REPORTER KEITH "THICKO" JACKSON ACTUALLY COMMENTED AND SUGGESTED THAT THE ENRAGED CELTIC FANS WERE TAKING IT TOO SERIOUSLY.
EH!
MAYBE YOU'LL GET IT IN TIME brim......
ME, I'M FED UP OF IT.......NOW.
LUCKILY JOE MCHUGH PULLED HIM UP FOR IT, AND SHOWED THE BOTTLE TO HIGHLIGHT HIM AS THE CLOWN HE IS, THEM AND YOUR POLICE FORCE!
You, brim are one of the reasons why this cheating and refereeing bias has gone on for so long.
I could go on and recite countless more instances but think your humiliation is complete.

brim, DO YOU REALISE JUST HOW RIDICULOUS YOU REALLY ARE .........NOW.
You are the ridiculous one JC. I fact you're off the Celtic blog aren't, you are one of the reasons I very seldom read the comments any more, you and the flat earthers and the rabid huns that infest that site. You all deserve one another, I have no room for your kind of extremism. You are a troll my man. Block me cos i most certainly will be blocking you. Happy ranting, nut job.

You are the ridiculous one JC. I fact you're off the Celtic blog aren't, you are one of the reasons I very seldom read the comments any more, you and the flat earthers and the rabid huns that infest that site. You all deserve one another, I have no room for your kind of extremism. You are a troll my man. Block me cos i most certainly will be blocking you. Happy ranting, nut job.

And now.....WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU REALLY HAVE ANY SENTIMENT FOR, A RAGING UNADULTERATED HUN LOVER.
The real Celtic fans aren't as stupid as you take them for.
I will state it loud and clear dim brim,
"I love Glasgow Celtic, and sincerely hope, nor can't wait to win the triple treble and get to.... never been done before 10 in a row" I have been a Celtic fan for 55 years and supporter from the early seventies, and am a Club Celtic season ticket holder who wears his hooped Celtic kilt ....at every game, and any away game I can attend.
You dim, well, that's one sentence you can't say, especially as a hun apologist and totally silent on the " kick a Celtic fan day".
I'll fight Celtic's corner anytime, anywhere, but a useless lying troll such as yourself, begone you piece of trash.
Compared to you I will always follow Celtic..........you, well you're not even at the level of a scummy hun...........are you allowed to read in hell....?
get lost lunatic...

Back