Operation boydy

If we start a petition the other mob will do the same with Sutton. The only way to ram it down the inarticulate, bumbling thick cunts throat and all who defend him, is to win everything again, qualify for the CL that will bring in circa £60m for Lawell to plank.

As I said, that's the pain I'm looking for. It's deep and we play our hand roperly, never ending.

If we start a petition the other mob will do the same with Sutton. The only way to ram it down the inarticulate, bumbling thick cunts throat and all who defend him, is to win everything again, qualify for the CL that will bring in circa £60m for Lawell to plank.

As I said, that's the pain I'm looking for. It's deep and we play our hand roperly, never ending.

Totally agree TV. We all know what fat Boyd is. A dirty orange bastard. Let's shut him and the rest of them up by getting our tranfer business done and blasting the scum out the water. Dont allow Lawwell to use this as a distraction to sneak out of this tranfer window without spending anymore cash.

Members online

Back