Orange walks back polluting the streets of Glasgow

Canny beat a Companion set or a Paraffin lamp ๐Ÿช” Dill
And the best Internet was The Encyclopaedia Britannica.

HH ๐Ÿ™„
Aye gone are the days where " I bet ye a tenner that....." , " naw it wisnae aye yer oan fur a tenner then" , " haud Oan then an I'll phone jimmy he'll know the answer to that definitely " , " awrite jimmy who wis the player that......" , " dunno mt I'm pished" , " right phone Davie then " , " hes no answering" but eventually someone would settle the argument by agreeing or disagreeing to the benefit of a tenner for somebody. Noo its " hey google ...how many goals did ......" that does my heid in I keep telling people you dont have to say " hey Google " that's just a gimmick , just say " how many goals did ........, ya fukn phone computer bassard and just geis the answer in writing I dont want tae hear yer fkn irritating as fuk stupid voice yer a fukn phone no a person " " ya cunt ye" ........, I'm sorry I didnt fully understand the question, please restate the question and......." bassard theres another phone oot the windae ๐Ÿคฌ right past my bedtime noo

Last edited:
The wife and me went to see Kevin Bridges in Belfast a couple of years ago, he came on said he'd had a great business idea waiting to come on he was going to open a Chinese restaurant down the Shankhill and call it the Orange Wok a meal for two would set you back ยฃ16.90 brought the house down { no pun intended } that fat cow in the picture would have made him very rich

Members online

Latest posts

Back