Orange walks back polluting the streets of Glasgow

Aye gone are the days where " I bet ye a tenner that....." , " naw it wisnae aye yer oan fur a tenner then" , " haud Oan then an I'll phone jimmy he'll know the answer to that definitely " , " awrite jimmy who wis the player that......" , " dunno mt I'm pished" , " right phone Davie then " , " hes no answering" but eventually someone would settle the argument by agreeing or disagreeing to the benefit of a tenner for somebody. Noo its " hey google ...how many goals did ......" that does my heid in I keep telling people you dont have to say " hey Google " that's just a gimmick , just say " how many goals did ........, ya fukn phone computer bassard and just geis the answer in writing I dont want tae hear yer fkn irritating as fuk stupid voice yer a fukn phone no a person " " ya cunt ye" ........, I'm sorry I didnt fully understand the question, please restate the question and......." bassard theres another phone oot the windae 🤬 right past my bedtime noo
Hahahahahaha.......take it you're no a big fan o' technology, mate?

Personally, I preferred the days o' 'my mate's cousin's sister's man was in a taxi and the driver telt him that Pele and Maradona were in McCoy's wie Rod Stewart and they're signing tomorrow"

The gaffer and I are thinking of abandoning deepest darkest ayrshire for a day out in The Dear Green Place. Are we liable to encounter the annual mobile graffiti on our streets or are they joining their fellow mutants across the water ? Anybody know if they're marching in the city centre?

The gaffer and I are thinking of abandoning deepest darkest ayrshire for a day out in The Dear Green Place. Are we liable to encounter the annual mobile graffiti on our streets or are they joining their fellow mutants across the water ? Anybody know if they're marching in the city centre?
There are none planned Frank in the city today
Your all clear Frank no marches in the city today ...Just another Saturday ..enjoy your day . 👍

There was a piece on the main BBC news about the BIG bonfire ,they had neandrethol's on telling the civilised world all about "the culture" behind it that it was part of "folklore", culture my arse !!! Just blind bigitory ,"they raise money for charity" by collecting from the folk from all over Belfast who come to see the spectacle (Shankill road).FFS stop giving these knuckle draggers a platform

There was a piece on the main BBC news about the BIG bonfire ,they had neandrethol's on telling the civilised world all about "the culture" behind it that it was part of "folklore", culture my arse !!! Just blind bigitory ,"they raise money for charity" by collecting from the folk from all over Belfast who come to see the spectacle (Shankill road).FFS stop giving these knuckle draggers a platform
Last year the bonfire went out of control, fire service don’t go near it because they get attacked, it burned down two of the loyalists houses, organisers said it was they’re fault for having their houses so close to their bonfire 🤣🤣

My siste inlaw was in Drumore a couple years back.
She said some were stacked the.height of high flats.
She said they can be seen for miles.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Back