Orange walks back polluting the streets of Glasgow

Two reasons I hate July 12th
My Mother passed away on this day, 36 years ago, the other reason is quite obvious, the odious marches which continue to spread hatred for the Celtic race
I saw a video of one huge bonfire that collapsed (link at the end)
Over 300 wildfires burning in our Province, and those cunts are building bonfires to celebrate the killing of Catholics
Inbred, monobrowed, fucking mutants, living in the 16th century
It's learned behaviour, and they are the best advert for mandatory birth control
Check this out:

Two reasons I hate July 12th
My Mother passed away on this day, 36 years ago, the other reason is quite obvious, the odious marches which continue to spread hatred for the Celtic race
I saw a video of one huge bonfire that collapsed (link at the end)
Over 300 wildfires burning in our Province, and those cunts are building bonfires to celebrate the killing of Catholics
Inbred, monobrowed, fucking mutants, living in the 16th century
It's learned behaviour, and they are the best advert for mandatory birth control
Check this out:
Hate the bastards myself DILLIGAF with a passion.
This whole culture bollox needs to be called out for what it really stands for and if the shower of shit don't like it, then they can all jump into the middle of there bonfires themselves and the bastards wouldn't be missed one little bit.
Orange scumbags the lot of them and there supporters are even worse

I read something today about the books prisoners were reading in the H Blocks. According to the NIO 80% of the books read by Republican prisoners were about Politics, Sociology, History and Economics.
For Loyalist Prisoners the NIO said books about Bodybuilding, Motorbikes and serial killers were the most popular.
Republican prisoners used the time to get educated, loyalists just done their time, they all used to have a grudgly respect for each other, with messages that were thrown about in tennis balls between the blocks lobbed over various “enemies” blocks to reach the intended recipients,

Members online

Back