Orangeman starts new Griffiths row

Aye, but small ones are more juicy.........

To be honest though, D. If you gave me a choice between getting a football fired at my nugget or a hurling ball, then it's a no-brainer.

That's kinda ironic too because if that wee scud missile hits you at full pelt then you'd have no brain left to worry aboot!
That the keeper in ye sp, ye feel like ye have to get in the way of the sliotar. It's easy just catch the fuckin thing and wellie it on. It's simple, football on the other hand, serious skill involved!

That the keeper in ye sp, ye feel like ye have to get in the way of the sliotar. It's easy just catch the fuckin thing and wellie it on. It's simple, football on the other hand, serious skill involved!
Having wrote about the Irish rugby team playing the English at Croke Park, I decided to watch the highlights on YouTube.

Ireland's third try was a thing of beauty for a Gaelic footballer, D and you can see where Ronan O'Gara and Shane Horgan learnt their trade from.

To score a try at Croke Park playing Gaelic rules against the sassenachs was poetic justice.

Up the lot ae yeez, mon the Rossies!!!! 🍺 🥳
You could do with checking out Luke 'ming' Flanagan, MD what a looper he is. Even got voted into the diall as a TD to represent the rossies.
The other TD 's in the diall were having none of him, so they shipped him out to Brussels to join all the other sprouts.
Upon his arrival in Brussels he asked in the words of his fellow countyman
"Do you want your old lobby washed down" ( Brendan shine)
Of course this is after us sending jedwad and Dustin the turkey to the eurovison song contest.
It is fair to say Europe are none to impressed with the Irish at the moment.
And with celtic football club been such ambassadors for the Irish within Europe, I'm afraid we have had to deal with the backlash.
So my theory of what the Jack's and the rossies have created with the likes of Dustin, jedwad and the ming has cost our club dear in Europe 🤔😄😄

Last edited:
You could do with checking out Luke 'ming' Flanagan, MD what a looper he is. Even got voted into the diall as a TD to represent the rossies.
The other TD 's in the diall were having none of him, so they shipped him out to Brussels to join all the other sprouts.
Upon his arrival in Brussels he asked in the words of his fellow countyman
"Do you want your old lobby washed down" ( Brendan shine)
Of course this is after us sending jedwad and Dustin the turkey to the eurovison song contest.
It is fair to say Europe are none to impressed with the Irish at the moment.
And with celtic football club been such ambassadors for the Irish within Europe, I'm afraid we have had to deal with the backlash.
So my theory of what the Jack's and the rossies have produced with arseholes like Dustin, jedwad and the ming has cost our club dear in Europe 🤔😄😄
Always thought 'Ming' was a level headed bhoy John,Dustin? he's jist a wee Jackeen turkey!!!! 🍺 :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest posts

Back