Orangeman starts new Griffiths row

Wee Seamy is back at it, leave your message on the thread.

This is a guy who claims the UVF, who murdered hundreds of innocent catholics, were not terrorists....absolute fucking scum

Two things to note:

1. Footballers have never been known for their sensitivity or intelligence. Much as I love the boy, I wouldn't bet on Griff bothering MENSA anytime soon. Whatever he wrote or said would have been a reaction based on a lack of overall awareness of Lafferty's personal circumstances.

Stupid - no doubt. Intentional - never.

2. Families of footballers are civilians and shouldn't be weaponised in this, or any other, example. It's one thing though to laugh at Charlie Adam's sister's pants (or lack thereof), it is another thing to use grief, loss, bereavement and anguish to try and score a meaningless point.

The difference being leigh Griffiths didn't know that laffertys sister had died.nobody with a heart would ever laugh or make fun at such a sad and tragic thing.but we know only to we'll that it does. The tweet that leigh liked was one of lafferty with his north of ireland shirt on not the one of him and his sister. Look we all know how some people love to hate leigh but he is a man who has had his fair share of abuse and does not deserve any more .every celtic fan has a great amount of respect for leigh and we know it's just the biggest load of shite.

Wee Seamy is back at it, leave your message on the thread.

Another waste of precious oxygen. The one hour hunger striker.
Jamie Bryson was given bail at Belfast Magistrates' Court this afternoon

March 11 2013 11:09 AM

Union flag protest leader Jamie ‘Biryani' Bryson's much-heralded hunger-strike lasted less than half a day.

The baby-faced loyalist asked cops at Belfast's Musgrave PSNI station to get him an Indian takeaway after his arrest in Bangor last week.

Hours earlier Bryson's pastor pal Mark Gordon — in whose house he was captured — told the media that the 23-year-old was on a “hunger and thirst strike”.

But lying in a lonely police cell with his stomach rumbling a starving Bryson asked the custody sergeant to order him a takeaway.

The difference being leigh Griffiths didn't know that laffertys sister had died.nobody with a heart would ever laugh or make fun at such a sad and tragic thing.but we know only to we'll that it does. The tweet that leigh liked was one of lafferty with his north of ireland shirt on not the one of him and his sister. Look we all know how some people love to hate leigh but he is a man who has had his fair share of abuse and does not deserve any more .every celtic fan has a great amount of respect for leigh and we know it's just the biggest load of shite.
Exactly. It is a deliberate attempt to slander LG and stir up more hatred against him by fabricating a fairytale from something else entirely. It is a disgusting use of a tragic family event that people were unaware of and should be slappesd down instead of being encouraged.

But FFS Leigh, ditch the social media for a couple of years. We all know that every post is twisted and is used as a weapon against you so the only surefire way to stop this nonsense is to cease giving them anything to deliberately misuse.

RIP Sonia Lafferty

Last edited:
Sorry Jinky, I didn't make my earlier post as clear as I would have liked. I was inferring that it was Bryson who was attempting to score meaningless points, not Sparky.

Exactly. It is a deliberate attempt to slander LG and stir up more hatred against him by fabricating a fairytale from something else entirely. It is a disgusting use of a tragic family event that people were unaware of and should be slappes down instead of being encouraged.

But FFS Leigh, ditch the social media for a couple of years. We all know that every post is twisted and is used as a weapon against you so the only surefire way to stop this nonsense is to cease giving them anything to deliberately misuse.

RIP Sonia Lafferty
Agree bb leigh should ditch the social media and do his talking on the pitch that we all love that will say more than a million tweets or likes .your our man leigh Griffiths we have your back.

Griff might have his problems but hes a good guy,no doubt about that!Another non story here.
Here's the thing, Tony. If I was to he called out on every stupid, daft, thoughtless, idiotic thing that I'd ever done, then there would'nae be enough space in the blogosphere or enough ink and paper in the newsrooms to cover it.

He made a bit o' an error and apologised. The whole hun nation is a colossal mistake and a failed experiment in sistermaw and brotherpaw procreation.

Don't hear me going on about that........much

Here's the thing, Tony. If I was to he called out on every stupid, daft, thoughtless, idiotic thing that I'd ever done, then there would'nae be enough space in the blogosphere or enough ink and paper in the newsrooms to cover it.

He made a bit o' an error and apologised. The whole hun nation is a colossal mistake and a failed experiment in sistermaw and brotherpaw procreation.

Don't hear me going on about that........much
Griffs the threat when he returns, getting the stuff out to fuck with his head wee man does their nut in means they have to pay cunts to guard the goalposts.

124566652_2941605699276173_4310472554955461586_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back