Otanjobi omedetou, Shunsuke Nakamura

If I remember correctly...this goal didnt even win goal of the season. I'm sure it was a hun goal against us that won it....somewhere in my brain is telling me that. It didnt make sense to me back then....now it does ofcourse.
it wasn't even worthy of a mention on Radio shortbread who were doin the live match commentary at the time the bitter fkr went on to discuss stats while the crowd roard in the background it was a good 6 mins before he let slip Rangers were trailing ,,no mention of Celtic at all

Forgot you could speak Japanese Larry! Happy Birthday Shunsky!!!!
Bizarre. Tried to like the post and I was taken to a separate window asking similar to "are you sure you would like to like this post"
Hope Larry's Japanese is up to scratch and the filter wasn't trying to save me from something 😂

Edit - weird I can't like anything on this thread without the extra step 🤔

Think it was chrome that did it then. I was on my phone 👍.
Usually have two browsers open when on here. Easier to load a signing story or funny pic then post it from the other without scrolling up to open a new window...
Google is the devil.

It's nice to know I'm in the Google CIA Japanese database now 🤣

Disregarding any previous pixcelated results 🙄

Think it was chrome that did it then. I was on my phone 👍.
Usually have two browsers open when on here. Easier to load a signing story or funny pic then post it from the other without scrolling up to open a new window...
Google is the devil.

It's nice to know I'm in the Google CIA Japanese database now 🤣

Disregarding any previous pixcelated results 🙄
Ma heids bustin thinking about 2 windows🙉

Back