Our Family

67ItHoL

I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to all things Celtic, I've watched them from 1960 as a young Lad 7 years old. My Brother was President of the local CSC and I had the honour of carrying the Celtic Plaque to stick on the back of the bus behind the seats on our way to Paradise. In my young days as part of that supporters club, I never witnessed success, I only ever remember defeat when it came to finals, but it wasn't about winning trophies it was about believing in something that was unique, it was a togetherness. We were all in the same boat, at school, we all talked the same language, we all believed despite our team failing, we would at the end of the day come good.

Jumping forward a few years we did come good, yes that's an understatement, we conquered Europe, we dominated Scottish Football, we not only became Glasgow Celtic, we became the mighty Glasgow Celtic, feared by all in Europe.

My friends and fellow Tims, I'm tired and having now retired, although still a STH with my grandsons, I ask you all to keep the flame burning, show the world the true Celtic Fans, caring, considerate, compassionate and most of all tolerant, we love every human being be he white, black, brown or yellow, I really don't care, HH no one will as far as the Celtic Supporters are concerned will ever walk alone, HH, we are inique, we a;ways will be, God Bless Tommy Burns xxx

I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to all things Celtic, I've watched them from 1960 as a young Lad 7 years old. My Brother was President of the local CSC and I had the honour of carrying the Celtic Plaque to stick on the back of the bus behind the seats on our way to Paradise. In my young days as part of that supporters club, I never witnessed success, I only ever remember defeat when it came to finals, but it wasn't about winning trophies it was about believing in something that was unique, it was a togetherness. We were all in the same boat, at school, we all talked the same language, we all believed despite our team failing, we would at the end of the day come good.

Jumping forward a few years we did come good, yes that's an understatement, we conquered Europe, we dominated Scottish Football, we not only became Glasgow Celtic, we became the mighty Glasgow Celtic, feared by all in Europe.

My friends and fellow Tims, I'm tired and having now retired, although still a STH with my grandsons, I ask you all to keep the flame burning, show the world the true Celtic Fans, caring, considerate, compassionate and most of all tolerant, we love every human being be he white, black, brown or yellow, I really don't care, HH no one will as far as the Celtic Supporters are concerned will ever walk alone, HH, we are inique, we a;ways will be, God Bless Tommy Burns xxx
HAIL HAIL SIR

👏👏👏👏

And God bless your good self 67HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back