Our new "Disco Lights" will debut on Thursday

I'd rather the money was spent on players that would have kept us in the CL. Now that's what you call glamour. HH
Why?.We could buy 10 £5m players and still get knocked out of that Cup.The Europa Cup is more our level and we have a decent chance of getting through to the knockout stages.Champions league results have been embarrassing the last few years.

There is no guarantee (with PL’s recent record) that the money would have been spent on players instead so let’s enjoy

I can’t see how you can say the Europa leagues our level when we’ve just had 2 bad results.If we bought £5 million pound players I reckon we’d get champions league every season.We got knocked out by a team who had 5 shots at goal & scored 3 goals over 2 legs,do we not think we’re better than that? If we’re settling for Europe league then we’ll definitely lose our manager & have no chance of attracting quality.HH

Why?.We could buy 10 £5m players and still get knocked out of that Cup.The Europa Cup is more our level and we have a decent chance of getting through to the knockout stages.Champions league results have been embarrassing the last few years.
There goes back of the bus mentality. Stay in your own wee box Timmy.
IF, as your theory goes. Everyone stayed at their perceived 'level' what is the point of sport? IF, say Leicester, had stayed at their perceived 'level' they would never have won the EPL. Thats complete bollox man.

There goes back of the bus mentality. Stay in your own wee box Timmy.
IF, as your theory goes. Everyone stayed at their perceived 'level' what is the point of sport? IF, say Leicester, had stayed at their perceived 'level' they would never have won the EPL. Thats complete bollox man.
Sorry mate but it's true and our results prove that.Losing 7-1 and 7-0 is ridiculous.

Would much rather have had piccini ,Mcginn & our other main target.Did’nt take my Europa League tickets,I’ve loved my team for about 40 years now but that was my protest against not getting our targets & all the unnecessary attention brought on us.We had the chance in the summer to make strides in the champions league and never took it so for me disco lights don’t cut it.I’ll always want us to win but under different circumstances,the kind that make us progress.Our best nights are under the lights in champions league nights and it’s a trophy we’re well attached to.We’re well capable of getting there every season,it is hard but it’s champions league or nothing for me.HH

+1

Members online

No members online now.

Back