Out of Europe

The fisheries will regain control over british waters but also Kelly I dont think you can just attribute an upturn in fortunes solely to being in the EU. I dont like talking politics as everyone has a different opinion and for some brings out the worst in vitriolics

The guy who owns Wetherspoon has said it is hes opening another one at battlefield Glasgow not that I likd those restaurant pubs no atmosphere but for the 5th richest country in the world unable to get by without the EU? Unlikely especially when the countries now free to trade with the USA and China and the rest of the world on their own terms I think the country will flourish might be some teething problems but in the long run itll work ,control of the fisheries again many pluses
What country are you referring to?

Splitting hairs there deadner theres only ever been one and it was shite, Scotland is in partnership with england and northern Ireland wales isn't even a country it's a principality but you already know that

I'm not splitting hairs. I assume you are from Scotland? If so, when you are asked what country you come from I assume you say Scotland?
Of course I do and I've been on many an independence march. Still for all of that are you telling me theres no country called the UK?

The fisheries will regain control over british waters but also Kelly I dont think you can just attribute an upturn in fortunes solely to being in the EU. I dont like talking politics as everyone has a different opinion and for some brings out the worst in vitriolics
Won't go into detail then but give this fella a read he will give you a few pointers on the fabled british waters

Many and most of the workers rights are included in the 'exit deal'

When the companies they work for move to other Euro countries then it will be a moot point anyway.
We have a Tory government in power and they will make sure that they will wriggle out of anything they consider won't be advantageous to the rich. Strangely enough the wealthy stand to become richer because they won't have the same E.U. tax laws to adhere to.

When the N.H.S. is sold down the river as more and more of it is privatised we can thank Trump for his collusion with the large pharmaceutical companies who are prepared to bankrupt us.

When the companies they work for move to other Euro countries then it will be a moot point anyway.
We have a Tory government in power and they will make sure that they will wriggle out of anything they consider won't be advantageous to the rich. Strangely enough the wealthy stand to become richer because they won't have the same E.U. tax laws to adhere to.

When the N.H.S. is sold down the river as more and more of it is privatised we can thank Trump for his collusion with the large pharmaceutical companies who are prepared to bankrupt us.
Very true shammy though many people are unaware that the chinese already own part of the NHS as well

Sad but true Shammy. I am afraid that the tory bastards will be in power for a long time yet. the english are fkin stupid, I mean I watched a woman in a food bank being interviewed said she was voting tory,my God I wanted too rip her fkin head off, just for being so fkin glaiket!!

Sad but true Shammy. I am afraid that the tory bastards will be in power for a long time yet. the english are fkin stupid, I mean I watched a woman in a food bank being interviewed said she was voting tory,my God I wanted too rip her fkin head off, just for being so fkin glaiket!!

Unbelievable that folk who have to go to a food bank would vote for the very people who foisted that poverty upon them with the Universal Credit balls up. It makes me fear for the future.

Anyone who thinks that the uk cant survive without the EU should remember weve only been EU a few decades 5th richest or so in the world uk will be just fine all scaremongering
Totally agree pal. It's not in either the EU or UK's interests not to make trading as painless as poss. They can't be seen hindering companies in EU that trade with us. Keep Calm, We're Celtic😉

Members online

Latest posts

Back