Out of Europe

Not sure either though were restricted to international players often anyway. If they aren't it makes work permit much harder to obtain. I doubt it will affect the game at all the sponsors will make sure of it. No govt would risk losing investment of the type football brings is my guess

m02680.jpg
url

Not sure either though were restricted to international players often anyway. If they aren't it makes work permit much harder to obtain. I doubt it will affect the game at all the sponsors will make sure of it. No govt would risk losing investment of the type football brings is my guess

I heard last week that the music industry is affected badly with Brexit and that’s just now. They can’t plan ahead because they don’t know how it’s going to work. With the music industry it’s going to make it difficult on all fronts like health insurance, visas for touring bands to name only a couple. It’s going cost British bands millions in lost revenue. I think it’s going to be the same with football and it’s going to be more difficult to get players in and then work permits and visas.etc goes without saying really it’s going to be more difficult I believe.

The Belgian player Jean Marc Bosman took Standard Leige to EU Court. In the pre Bosman days a club could hold onto a players registration even when out of contract. They could demand a transfer fee or keep a player in limbo (Liege were keeping Bosman in limbo). The EU ruled this was restrictive practices and ruled it illegal under EU employment law.
This meant players out of contract could leave without a transfer fee and probably get a healthy signing on fee at a new club.
Players from EU countries do not need a work permit. Will that change?
I doubt whether we will go back to the old ways. But with Physcho Boris in charge anything is possible
We are about to go from EU employment law to Tory employment law....be afraid....be very afraid.

Brits out? Totally agree. They have no mandate here.

I heard last week that the music industry is affected badly with Brexit and that’s just now. They can’t plan ahead because they don’t know how it’s going to work. With the music industry it’s going to make it difficult on all fronts like health insurance, visas for touring bands to name only a couple. It’s going cost British bands millions in lost revenue. I think it’s going to be the same with football and it’s going to be more difficult to get players in and then work permits and visas.etc goes without saying really it’s going to be more difficult I believe.
Anyone who thinks that the uk cant survive without the EU should remember weve only been EU a few decades 5th richest or so in the world uk will be just fine all scaremongering

I don't think it's scaremongering when companies are already moving their trade abroad. Dyson e.g.
The guy who owns Wetherspoon has said it is hes opening another one at battlefield Glasgow not that I likd those restaurant pubs no atmosphere but for the 5th richest country in the world unable to get by without the EU? Unlikely especially when the countries now free to trade with the USA and China and the rest of the world on their own terms I think the country will flourish might be some teething problems but in the long run itll work ,control of the fisheries again many pluses

The guy who owns Wetherspoon has said it is hes opening another one at battlefield Glasgow not that I likd those restaurant pubs no atmosphere but for the 5th richest country in the world unable to get by without the EU? Unlikely especially when the countries now free to trade with the USA and China and the rest of the world on their own terms I think the country will flourish might be some teething problems but in the long run itll work ,control of the fisheries again many pluses

Let's tell the workers they'll be better off without EU laws in place.

That's exactly what we need.......more fkn pubs........not. :rolleyes:

Back