Out of Europe

U.K is not a country, it's a UNION of countries
Exactly my point MD that union is a partnership of countries but since we lost the referendum which I believe was rigged as we know the first one in the 70s was. We are a devolved nation still feeding off the scraps but the uk thanks to the fukwits who brought it into being is officially recognised as the one umbrella country like the USA. I dont like it not one bit I hate it with a passion as scotland can go it alone we are a rich country that gives more per head to the
Totally agree pal. It's not in either the EU or UK's interests not to make trading as painless as poss. They can't be seen hindering companies in EU that trade with us. Keep Calm, We're Celtic😉
Ano steviebhoy you think they wont still want tunnocks tea cakes 😛

Our new signing from Israel Ismaila Soro said in one of his comments about coming to Celtic was that Scottish football will help him get a move to Liverpool..this is his ambition,to play for Liverpool..
So for anybody who was worried about this Bhoy being able to hit the ground running,,I think he has answered the question very confidently..I love the confidence in the Bhoy,so long as he shows no arrogance he will do for me..
Now all he needs to do is show us he is good enough to play for Glasgow Celtic,,Liverpool will take care of itself..

HH..

Our new signing from Israel Ismaila Soro said in one of his comments about coming to Celtic was that Scottish football will help him get a move to Liverpool..this is his ambition,to play for Liverpool..
So for anybody who was worried about this Bhoy being able to hit the ground running,,I think he has answered the question very confidently..I love the confidence in the Bhoy,so long as he shows no arrogance he will do for me..
Now all he needs to do is show us he is good enough to play for Glasgow Celtic,,Liverpool will take care of itself..

HH..
Well said green sprig HH

Back