Outrage and where is it?

Weedocbhoy60

Where is the outrage from Shay Logan now. Where is the statement from Graham Shinnie and/or Aberdeen condemning the racist comments of an Aberdeen fan.
Where is strong statement from Celtic regarding this racist incident.
Where is it?? Where is the outrage and condemnation ???
OR
Is it ok to racially abused Celtic players??

Bare with me...there's a point here. My wee girl is very proud of her Scottishness (Is that a word?) Her mum is English. My wee girl is 7 and knows the history of Celtic. Why we were formed. The causes we support. What we stand for. She tells people she is 100% Scottish 50% English (she's 7, her maths will get better). She knows about Irish immigration to Scotland. She knows how the Irish were treated. "It's better now but daddy"..that what she says to me. They were talking about race in school. "People in England are mean about people with different colours of skin...I bet Scotland is better" How do I tell my daughter who is very proud of her Scottishness (still not sure if its a word) that our country seems to be getting worse...that anti-irish and anti-catholic hate crime is on the rise. How racism seems to go unchallenged. Makes me sad....not sure there is a point as stated at the beginning of my post. Sorry ?

Bare with me...there's a point here. My wee girl is very proud of her Scottishness (Is that a word?) Her mum is English. My wee girl is 7 and knows the history of Celtic. Why we were formed. The causes we support. What we stand for. She tells people she is 100% Scottish 50% English (she's 7, her maths will get better). She knows about Irish immigration to Scotland. She knows how the Irish were treated. "It's better now but daddy"..that what she says to me. They were talking about race in school. "People in England are mean about people with different colours of skin...I bet Scotland is better" How do I tell my daughter who is very proud of her Scottishness (still not sure if its a word) that our country seems to be getting worse...that anti-irish and anti-catholic hate crime is on the rise. How racism seems to go unchallenged. Makes me sad....not sure there is a point as stated at the beginning of my post. Sorry ?

Your daughter is proud of her scottishness because like most girls their head over heels in love with their dad.

She associates scotland with her dad therefore just allow her that coz the rest doesn’t matter.

You don’t want the hun poison worrying her little head when all she needs in the whole world is you and her mum.

Never underestimate the hero worship from a daughter to her father especially a daughter so young.

HH Lubo ☘️

No Lubo, where there's life there's hope.

Your wee lassie is asking all the right questions and it's that curiosity that will help her to look at the bigger picture and realise all the pieces don't fit quite right.

Wee lassies and laddies like her will tear the picture up and put it back the right way.

It's the young ones that don't ask questions, that just watch their parents dress like clowns and spout their racist, bigoted rhetoric that will never see the big picture.

Tell her to embrace the best of both her cultures and don't worry about her maths........she's still miles ahead of the smartest hun.

Your daughter is proud of her scottishness because like most girls their head over heels in love with their dad.

She associates scotland with her dad therefore just allow her that coz the rest doesn’t matter.

You don’t want the hun poison worrying her little head when all she needs in the whole world is you and her mum.

Never underestimate the hero worship from a daughter to her father especially a daughter so young.

HH Lubo ☘️
Thank you very much Maria. I wasn't expecting to get advice as it was more of a ramble but you have just smashed it. Great advice. HH

No Lubo, where there's life there's hope.

Your wee lassie is asking all the right questions and it's that curiosity that will help her to look at the bigger picture and realise all the pieces don't fit quite right.

Wee lassies and laddies like her will tear the picture up and put it back the right way.

It's the young ones that don't ask questions, that just watch their parents dress like clowns and spout their racist, bigoted rhetoric that will never see the big picture.

Tell her to embrace the best of both her cultures and don't worry about her maths........she's still miles ahead of the smartest hun.
???

Seriously words fail me with Racial abuse,
What does the abuser think when he shouts that garbage, what are the right thinking people round about him doing? They are just as Guility in my book
for saying nothing ! That's when hate and sectarian bile starts 'cause the the decent people sit on there hands and say NOTHING! Never be afraid to confront hate! HH

Back