Outrage and where is it?

Hi Lubos ,can I just say that the anti-Irish Catholic hate has been rife
some Scottish Primary schools for many years.
I can remember the morning after Celtics defeat in the Europa final,
this wee P3 girl came into the class really animated and cheering about
the result.Some children were a little upset,being diplomatic I said that
we should support anything Scottish in competitions.
Her reply shocked me 'Celtic are Irish Catholics we all hate them '.
It has very little to do with football,as we all know,it is just more open
especially in children, in my opinion quite sad.

Hi Lubos ,can I just say that the anti-Irish Catholic hate has been rife
some Scottish Primary schools for many years.
I can remember the morning after Celtics defeat in the Europa final,
this wee P3 girl came into the class really animated and cheering about
the result.Some children were a little upset,being diplomatic I said that
we should support anything Scottish in competitions.
Her reply shocked me 'Celtic are Irish Catholics we all hate them '.
It has very little to do with football,as we all know,it is just more open
especially in children, in my opinion quite sad.
Where I lived in Easterhouse you had the protestant school and the Catholic school so I never experienced it in school. My best mate, who is still my best mate, is a bluenose. We argued and still do about the football. Living in Easterhouse I suppose you were used to it. The singing. The songs. The "banter". Sadly it was normalised. Now that I live down south and I have English mates and an English partner who cant believe what I tell them. It made me realise how bad it actually is. I don't remember it being so bad but maybe that's because I lived in that bubble. Living outside of it looking in is a shocking experience.

This is what you are up against this is not from schools this is years of inbred culture honed at home. Watch how many times the pot calls the kettle black thick as fuck and clueless.

Typical shouts something from the back then turns away quickly like a shitebag so as not to be seen.

Gormless. See him punchin his simples scarf, simpleton calling anyone fat too ???

This is what you are up against this is not from schools this is years of inbred culture honed at home. Watch how many times the pot calls the kettle black thick as fuck and clueless.

Do you think the fat cunt that's calling someone a fat cunt even realises he's a fat cunt. Is he that much of an idiot that he doesn't understand how a mirror works. He pulls of his going for 55 bedsheets. Sticks his Hummel trackie on. Walks past the mirror and starts screaming at the fat cunt staring at him before running out the door.

Do you think the fat cunt that's calling someone a fat cunt even realises he's a fat cunt. Is he that much of an idiot that he doesn't understand how a mirror works. He pulls of his going for 55 bedsheets. Sticks his Hummel trackie on. Walks past the mirror and starts screaming at the fat cunt staring at him before running out the door.
he;s a fat cunt Lubo!!!!

Why would i have a problem with skin colour?

That is beyond the pale for me.

In fact i would go as far to say that when this subjects raised and despite me not being racist i feel ashamed of those who were white and involved in the slave trade as the chiefs of colour who also sold out their own.

No wonder black people refuse to move on due to how their forefathers suffered.

I hate huns because they are wicked, spiteful and dangerous people with pack mentality who stand for everything i have no respect for.

HH pal ?

Agree it is nothing to do with the schools,it is families but very young
children think it is normal.
I grew up in Lanarkshire ,never heard anything in school Primary or
Secondary,I too had many friends who went to a different school.
It was later in life I learned what it was all about.

Why would i have a problem with skin colour?

That is beyond the pale for me.

In fact i would go as far to say that when this subjects raised and despite me not being racist i feel ashamed of those who were white and involved in the slave trade as the chiefs of colour who also sold out their own.

No wonder black people refuse to move on due to how their forefathers suffered.

I hate huns because they are wicked, spiteful and dangerous people with pack mentality who stand for everything i have no respect for.

HH pal ?
Anybody ever been unfairly treated in work by scum like this?
Have you Tony bhoy?

Members online

Back