Outside Hampden

Some of the replies on the twitter thread are mad. I mean the scum fans literally have no clue. 1st they criticise celtic fans for criticising Israel because we have Israeli players.....should someone tell them that with that logic they really shouldn't be singing hate songs about catholics, since their team is full of them 😂. Then Celtic fans are slagged for protesting....my god by a group of fans who have protested at their training ground, the BBC, George Square, hampden and infront of most statues in Glasgow...and then, as is always, after telling celtic fans how disgusting we are, the celebration of child abuse rears its ugly head, oh it makes them so happy that a scumbag who was involved with celtic boys club was a pedophile, not sad for his victims, they are literally happy that there are victims. Never takes long when a group of huns get together. And they have the cheek to call celtic fans scum.

I think it's there way of telling everyone....and reminding everyone what's goin on between Israel and Palestine
I dont particularly understand that quagmire.

one thing I dont understand is the people who think that kind of graffiti is art, are often advocates of soviet style anarchy and nihilism and order out of the chaos they create.

But if they knew their history...

The soviet regime was the first to acknowledge the state of Israel.

The entire mercenary class who created the soviet system were zionists funded by zionists

The entire Trotsky adventure with 300 New York hardened gangster jews (pre mousad mercenaries from the depths of Jewish revolutionary movements) from setting sail to being jailed by British empire then released under suspicious high command authority to make a trip through heavily militarised enemy waters to land in Russia and effect a coup de stat.

The entire free thought movement and its paramilitary wings have always had zionist high command in its ranks.

Balfour declaration is bizarre
Soviet whistle blowing is bizarre on the secret deals between tsar and British empire to carve up Ottoman Empire is bizarre.

The death and disappearance of Churchills arch enemy in British politics (Lord Kitchener, who said Churchill was an utter buffoon and should be nowhere near war strategy) while on route to Russia his ship disappeared. he was top commando trainer, and the Russian front was collapsing due to lack of weapons and training, Kitchener said the Russian allies need better equipment and better training and he took his own task force on ship to try get to Russia and it disappeared on route.

But Trotsky who came in ship from New York was captured by Canadian British fleet was let go and around same time as Kitchener managed to navigate through hell fire shipping lanes to effect a revolution that killed British ally and royal family member.

Bizarre.

Stalin is revered by israel

As is all the soviet hierarchy with zionist agenda

There was no such country as Palestine during entire ottoman regime.

So as much as I dont trust israel

I dont trust Palestine either.

Pawns in the game.

And I question anybody who decides to get political against sportsmen or destroy property just for kicks on the back of dubious politics

I dont particularly understand that quagmire.

one thing I dont understand is the people who think that kind of graffiti is art, are often advocates of soviet style anarchy and nihilism and order out of the chaos they create.

But if they knew their history...

The soviet regime was the first to acknowledge the state of Israel.

The entire mercenary class who created the soviet system were zionists funded by zionists

The entire Trotsky adventure with 300 New York hardened gangster jews (pre mousad mercenaries from the depths of Jewish revolutionary movements) from setting sail to being jailed by British empire then released under suspicious high command authority to make a trip through heavily militarised enemy waters to land in Russia and effect a coup de stat.

The entire free thought movement and its paramilitary wings have always had zionist high command in its ranks.

Balfour declaration is bizarre
Soviet whistle blowing is bizarre on the secret deals between tsar and British empire to carve up Ottoman Empire is bizarre.

The death and disappearance of Churchills arch enemy in British politics (Lord Kitchener, who said Churchill was an utter buffoon and should be nowhere near war strategy) while on route to Russia his ship disappeared. he was top commando trainer, and the Russian front was collapsing due to lack of weapons and training, Kitchener said the Russian allies need better equipment and better training and he took his own task force on ship to try get to Russia and it disappeared on route.

But Trotsky who came in ship from New York was captured by Canadian British fleet was let go and around same time as Kitchener managed to navigate through hell fire shipping lanes to effect a revolution that killed British ally and royal family member.

Bizarre.

Stalin is revered by israel

As is all the soviet hierarchy with zionist agenda

There was no such country as Palestine during entire ottoman regime.

So as much as I dont trust israel

I dont trust Palestine either.

Pawns in the game.

And I question anybody who decides to get political against sportsmen or destroy property just for kicks on the back of dubious politics

Exactly 😁

Some of the replies on the twitter thread are mad. I mean the scum fans literally have no clue. 1st they criticise celtic fans for criticising Israel because we have Israeli players.....should someone tell them that with that logic they really shouldn't be singing hate songs about catholics, since their team is full of them 😂. Then Celtic fans are slagged for protesting....my god by a group of fans who have protested at their training ground, the BBC, George Square, hampden and infront of most statues in Glasgow...and then, as is always, after telling celtic fans how disgusting we are, the celebration of child abuse rears its ugly head, oh it makes them so happy that a scumbag who was involved with celtic boys club was a pedophile, not sad for his victims, they are literally happy that there are victims. Never takes long when a group of huns get together. And they have the cheek to call celtic fans scum.
Spot on Lubo,I am convinced they will field 11 Roman Catholics before we get to 12 in a row..
So far the most Roman Catholics they have had on the park is 7 including coming of the bench..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back