Outside Hampden

why would they need a Jesus myth to achieve that objective?

I haven't ever stated anything you just blurted out.

:p
See originally I treated you as somebody with mental issues. No stranger to that as I'm all over the Aspergers spectrum and it's compounded with PTSD. Initially you had my sympathy until I realised you were merely a cowardly fraud with a 'religious' agenda. Anyone ever met you in the real world? Doubt not. Can you prove your existence?
I can prove mine.

I worked with a boy who was convinced god spoke to him. He also believed he could heal people. Used to go into London preaching. The world was supposed to end a few years ago...27th of December. God told him. Aliens would invade but it wouldn't be aliens it would be demons pretending to be aliens. The rapture he called it. Told us all if we repent then God would save our souls. He quit his job a week before rapture. To prepare. Havent seen or heard from him since. Fun guy.

See originally I treated you as somebody with mental issues. No stranger to that as I'm all over the Aspergers spectrum and it's compounded with PTSD. Initially you had my sympathy until I realised you were merely a cowardly fraud with a 'religious' agenda. Anyone ever met you in the real world? Doubt not. Can you prove your existence?
I can prove mine.
you ask me questions

I try answer them

I ask you questions

Im evil

:p:p:p:p:p:p

I have no agenda me old mucker

but you, im no so sure you aint agenda driven?

you make statements, I ask you to verify

answer I am an agenda driven evil man

:p:p:p:p:p

I worked with a boy who was convinced god spoke to him. He also believed he could heal people. Used to go into London preaching. The world was supposed to end a few years ago...27th of December. God told him. Aliens would invade but it wouldn't be aliens it would be demons pretending to be aliens. The rapture he called it. Told us all if we repent then God would save our souls. He quit his job a week before rapture. To prepare. Havent seen or heard from him since. Fun guy.
That raptures a belter....good guy...good guy..good guy....NAW! What chance ye got!šŸ˜‚

I can prove mine.
no I cant prove I exist

maybe im just a ghost in your computer though

Ha ha. We just watched the Harry Potter movies in August. It was magic (you know, its gonna be 10 in a row).
FFS Harry Potter partied with the Dublin Minors
story-28707-28707-xlarge.jpg

That was nice that he believed we were to get one more Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special before the world ended!

SEVEN!

oh and mikus

im sorry to hear you have some issues in life

you will always be in my prayers wee chap

I can assure you I will be dead soon whether you get that pleasure or not.

Still cant see why romans needed a Jesus myth to get spice routes though.

sounding like Dingwall again

you gonna have me executed now :p:p:p:p:p:p
I'm terribly sorry but I have no cultural resonance with that particular statement. Would you be so kind as to elaborate in an at least quasi-intelligible manner.

I'm terribly sorry but I have no cultural resonance with that particular statement. Would you be so kind as to elaborate in an at least quasi-intelligible manner.
crayons are broken mate

no can do.

but if you dont know who Dingwall is... aye right your a real trump republican

I can assure you I will be dead soon whether you get that pleasure or not.

I've lost many friends and family members; many before their time. Some suddenly and some we expected. None of them advertised it. Particularly not as a ploy to elicit sympathy on the fucking internet.

I've lost many friends and family members; many before their time. Some suddenly and some we expected. None of them advertised it. Particularly not as a ploy to elicit sympathy on the fucking internet.
Sorry for your loss

No sure why you shared that if you aint into sympathy on the fucking internet?

Hope you get some good news soon.

Members online

Back