Over 120 Corners without a goal. Place your bets

Theverdict

I think the last time we scored from a corner, Freddos where 5p and really thick.

We are well into the 120’s and I have a feeling Andromeda will have long collided with our Milky Way before we do. Most recent time span for that, just over a billion years.

I have decided to put up this thread as an ongoing testament, then hopefully font of joy when somebody heeders wan in.

Im saying we will hit the 200 mark easy.

Anybody think sooner?

Disclaimer: all figures and stats correct at the time I thought them up.

We will score from corner 167 on the 67th minute against sevco. It will make the score 8-1....breaking the previous record of 7-1...Griff will hit the corner to the back post where lustig will win the header knocking it back to rogic who will smash it so hard it hits McGregors head bouncing up into the roof of the net...knocking him clean out in the process. Broony will do a broony \0/ in Morelos face....at the same time a sevco zombie will get past the terrible security at ibrokes making a beeline for our captain but will be so drunk he is stumbling all over the place. He will throw a punch completely missing broony and smacking the raging bull on the nose who will then see red and attack the zombie fan...laugherty will try break it up and the bull will attack him breaking his jaw. Celtic players will walk away laughing. Everything will settle down. Mcgregor and laugherty off injured...morelos red carded (rescinded on appeal)....Celtic go on to win 12-1....?

We will score from corner 167 on the 67th minute against sevco. It will make the score 8-1....breaking the previous record of 7-1...Griff will hit the corner to the back post where lustig will win the header knocking it back to rogic who will smash it so hard it hits McGregors head bouncing up into the roof of the net...knocking him clean out in the process. Broony will do a broony \0/ in Morelos face....at the same time a sevco zombie will get past the terrible security at ibrokes making a beeline for our captain but will be so drunk he is stumbling all over the place. He will throw a punch completely missing broony and smacking the raging bull on the nose who will then see red and attack the zombie fan...laugherty will try break it up and the bull will attack him breaking his jaw. Celtic players will walk away laughing. Everything will settle down. Mcgregor and laugherty off injured...morelos red carded (rescinded on appeal)....Celtic go on to win 12-1....?

Bit far-fetched don't you think , Lubo ? Morelos seldom hits the target so will undoubtedly miss Laugherty !

And at the end of the game plod turns up to shackle a glib and shameless liar, shares in sevco plummet and Messrs Close sell off the goods and chattels. Gates locked, keys thrown away for good this time.
I'm having some of what your having LLP. :LOL:

And the Lone ------ rides off into the sunset for the pot of gold promised by the King was just another story one of many told by him, Tonto said I think King speaks with forked tunge what say you Kemo Sabi

Last edited:
Definitely Benzoic...got his head to at least 2 corners...I think....anyway will have a wee bet on him...he even headed down the way...so that's a positive...I personally feel that when do score from a corner, there will be a pitch invasion,fireworks, mad parties,cries of.. Put on the rebels...and ah might even hiv a wee greet.

Definitely Benzoic...got his head to at least 2 corners...I think....anyway will have a wee bet on him...he even headed down the way...so that's a positive...I personally feel that when do score from a corner, there will be a pitch invasion,fireworks, mad parties,cries of.. Put on the rebels...and ah might even hiv a wee greet.

He would be my pick too. Let’s face it, the rest would probably eff it up if the opposition aw stood on the halfway line eating rolls an sausage.

Members online

Latest posts

Back