Over 120 Corners without a goal. Place your bets

we really should be trying something different like short corners or sumfin...because we are just wasting time...Just gee uz one goal... So ah can try get excited about the next 120 corners..people go for a pee now or a pie when we get a corner now...a bet there's weans oot there never seen us score from a corner. Cmon Benkovic.. We,ll make a song up for you..

I promise It's not just optimism...I know a guy who knows a guy who is cousins to a guy who knows a guy who knows the sister of the guy who cuts fat kris Boyds hair...apparently he saw it in his magical "knows all and sees all" crystal ball. He just won't tell the the BBC as it doesn't fit the anti-celtic agenda...[/QUOTE
Kris boyds barber?? Now I know you're bullshitting! If kris Boyd has a barber, then my arse can play the banjo as I sit scratching my five balls!

we really should be trying something different like short corners or sumfin...because we are just wasting time...Just gee uz one goal... So ah can try get excited about the next 120 corners..people go for a pee now or a pie when we get a corner now...a bet there's weans oot there never seen us score from a corner. Cmon Benkovic.. We,ll make a song up for you..

Same tune as You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, from Oliver.

Benkovic, built fae Bricks
Scored fae a corner, fans let rip
The Bhoys all cheer and pass roon gear
You’ve gotta score a corner or two bhoy
You’ve got to score a corner or two oo oo bhoy

You’ve got to score a corner or two.

No thanks required. :)

Did he pay a price for it though because honestly i have no memory of billy not been in the air, i believe he was in the air the whole 90 mins of every game.

I mind my uncle was up from dan saff where he had lived for years. He was and still is a big fan of oor King Billy. I lived near his pub back then and took my uncle round for a pint.

I didn’t mention anything in case the bug man wasn’t behind the bar. We were standing talking at the bar when Billy came out front.

I said to my uncle, I’ve got a surprise for you. Look behind you.

He was like a wee boy as he looked at Billy. I motioned to Billy and told him my uncle loved him. They shook hands and from there on in I never got a fucking look in.

Apart from getting the pints in that Billy’s daughter poured.

It was a great night and he was aw chuffed.

Billy was great the expectation as he came up for a corner,look here comes Billy McNeill would come out from the crowd there was a sort of hush as we waited for the ? to come over GOAL it would go crazy around the stadium,no one who ever so him score will forget him,Another great memory is of big Yogi scoring 2 goals against the English league team Jack Charlton bragged Yogi would not get a goal and certainly not with his head good auld Yogi 2with the nut , back of the net

I mind my uncle was up from dan saff where he had lived for years. He was and still is a big fan of oor King Billy. I lived near his pub back then and took my uncle round for a pint.

I didn’t mention anything in case the bug man wasn’t behind the bar. We were standing talking at the bar when Billy came out front.

I said to my uncle, I’ve got a surprise for you. Look behind you.

He was like a wee boy as he looked at Billy. I motioned to Billy and told him my uncle loved him. They shook hands and from there on in I never got a fucking look in.

Apart from getting the pints in that Billy’s daughter poured.

It was a great night and he was aw chuffed.

Thats a great wee story Billy McNeil is an icon and one of our own, hope you like this tribute poster to himbilly mag magic poster mural.jpg

I asked for this very stat on a previous thread. Ok we have a marker for us at least. I mind the Viking chatting about his extra training (didn't convert many but looked ok), LG said he was doing the same for a while and scored a few a while back. What has happened since ?
No wide mf players that can cross and no big bully cf. We have had years of trying to build a new age footballing team without that basic option. Mabey not game winners but taking the heat off or creating space by having that presence can't be underestimated. The MON era was probably the last. Big V of H chipped in saying that

Our corner kicks r a joke we float balls into the box nobody attacks the ball no planning ever seems to go into our corners tell u something else throwing just as bad no movement at all teams must live giving us corners as Frank said they could all stand on centre line and still wouldn't score

Agree, time to try a short one or just knock it low to a player outside the box. Just try something different please.

Back