Paddy Roberts , really??

Torrancetim

Just read article on CS , relating to the possible return of paddy Roberts, , not sure about this , if we are being honest he has played no more than cameo roles in every club he has played for since leaving Celtic , injury prone, so is he worth a shout or are we all doing what we normally do which is over inflating his contribution when he was here making him out to be a superstar when in fact all he was , was a decent player in a brilliant team , his value must be fairly low now , would not pay anymore than 3/4 mill is he worth it and where would he play in current team ??

He's an attacking player who thrived at Celtic and if we can get his fitness up would be a cracking asset to have. I think City have mismanaged his loan deals by playing him at sides fighting relegation. Not saying he can't cope, but most manangers will dump the tricky winger when results don't go their way and replace with some battle hardened scrapper to eke out every point. If he was playing with us we'd get the best out of him and we'd be getting his best years. Would have him back in an instant.

He's an attacking player who thrived at Celtic and if we can get his fitness up would be a cracking asset to have. I think City have mismanaged his loan deals by playing him at sides fighting relegation. Not saying he can't cope, but most manangers will dump the tricky winger when results don't go their way and replace with some battle hardened scrapper to eke out every point. If he was playing with us we'd get the best out of him and we'd be getting his best years. Would have him back in an instant.
Fair point nial , never thought about it like that , just don’t know if in current situation we would be willing to spend 3/4 mill on bench warmer which he would be most weeks

Fair point nial , never thought about it like that , just don’t know if in current situation we would be willing to spend 3/4 mill on bench warmer which he would be most weeks
That's the question TT as with every deal at the moment. In normal circumstances we'd surely buy at that price but for now. Who knows/ If season tickets come back as normal and we have the sponsorship deal with Adidas starting as well as the new Sky deal then we have the money, it's just the uncertainty as to whether we end up back to square one if the virus peaks again. Tough one.

I think Paradise was a good fit for Paddy as he seemed to thrive here unlike anywhere else he's been but it would depend on how much we were expected to pay. As folk have said financial stability is paramount at the club.
it's a perfect example of how talent is wasted by rich clubs hoovering up talent ,he's now an entry in there end of year books transfered out to other clubs owned in the citeh group to get the ffp finances right

He would have been better developed here for a few more years and then moved on instead of being a bench warmer who is heading for obscurity , frimpongs a lesson to them all he was at citeh and saw little chanceof game time tf we bought him

When Paddy Roberts or in fact any decent player hangs up his boots for the last time what will he look back on? What does any footballer look back on? The victories, the trophies and the medals. Or is it just the pay packet and time served? The Decima challenge that awaits us can make enduring history. Who would not want to be part of the Decima squad? The Quintuple Treble season? Sign next month and you could win a SC medal. You could in four games be in the CL Group stages and you could be ten points clear in the league.

When Paddy Roberts or in fact any decent player hangs up his boots for the last time what will he look back on? What does any footballer look back on? The victories, the trophies and the medals. Or is it just the pay packet and time served? The Decima challenge that awaits us can make enduring history. Who would not want to be part of the Decima squad? The Quintuple Treble season? Sign next month and you could win a SC medal. You could in four games be in the CL Group stages and you could be ten points clear in the league.
🤣🤣 what will you look back oan doc? 😂😂 that’s right when you😂had an idea tae save world sport 😂😂 ffs

🤣🤣 what will you look back oan doc? 😂😂 that’s right when you😂had an idea tae save world sport 😂😂 ffs
My innovative idea of saving world sport has been modified and adopted around the world. We have professional rugby being played every weekend with packed stadiums. We are the envy of many as we are the only country offering live contact sport played in front of fans. .NBA will apparently resume at DisneyWorld in Florida. My idea was excellent but not all excellent ideas are acted on. I will mostly look back at my discovery of how to cure anxiety in just four therapy sessions. That's not a bad achievement.

Just read article on CS , relating to the possible return of paddy Roberts, , not sure about this , if we are being honest he has played no more than cameo roles in every club he has played for since leaving Celtic , injury prone, so is he worth a shout or are we all doing what we normally do which is over inflating his contribution when he was here making him out to be a superstar when in fact all he was , was a decent player in a brilliant team , his value must be fairly low now , would not pay anymore than 3/4 mill is he worth it and where would he play in current team ??
he was good for us for a wee while but dont think hes worth buying I want Shved to get a game see wit hes all about hes meant to be really good quality player loved paddy for contributing to our cause bit widnae buy him HH

My innovative idea of saving world sport has been modified and adopted around the world. We have professional rugby being played every weekend with packed stadiums. We are the envy of many as we are the only country offering live contact sport played in front of fans. .NBA will apparently resume at DisneyWorld in Florida. My idea was excellent but not all excellent ideas are acted on. I will mostly look back at my discovery of how to cure anxiety in just four therapy sessions. That's not a bad achievement.
Whit's a 'Decima' Doc?

Back