Palestinians

Ally

What happens now to the Palestinians after Israel elections.? Imo its going to get a lot worse for our Arab brothers. The west Bank is now going to see more Israeli settlements and will be annexed soon. This is the worst case of racism I have seen in a while. Israel does not care one iota for human rights unless it concerns their own. A Jewish state for only Jews, as stated by Netanyahu weeks ago. It is not for other races or creeds. How long must the world sit idly by and do nothing to help the People of of Palestine. Jewish influence in America, Britain and all over Europe makes sure that whatever sanctions placed upon it by the U N, and other organisations are easily swept under the carpet. This must stop now or there will never be peace in the middle East.

I was watching a young right wing Zionist commentator yesterday who was asked 'what will happen to the arabs in the West Bank?
'They will eventually become Jews' she replied.
I really fear for the the Palestinians future now more than at any time in my life, America, Israel, Saudi Arabia and the sleekit Brits and completely out of control now,

I was watching a young right wing Zionist commentator yesterday who was asked 'what will happen to the arabs in the West Bank?
I really fear for the the Palestinians future now more than at any time in my life, America, Israel, Saudi Arabia and the sleekit Brits and completely out of control now,
Also Benignus one has to remember Israeli nuclear power. They have more than enough to blow the Middle East off the map. HH mate.

Careful B........that can be interpreted as anti-semitic nowadays.

The world press have a duty to call out human-rights violations and anti-zionism is not the same as anti-semitic.

The right-wing fascist extremists in Charlestown who yelled: "the Jews will not replace us" are anti-semitic. Ilhan Omar calling out questionable donations by the IAC is NOT!!!

HH SP.
That's the thing Anti Semitic is worse or no more the same as anti black or anti Catholic. Abuse is abuse no matter where or how. PC gone absolutely crazy now. Is for instance anti Jew anti Semitic.?
HH Ally

Nethanyoohoo is a barbaric war criminal. That's not anti-semitism, it is purely a statement of fact.

Sharon and all of his predecessors in the last 70-years have been pretty much cut from the same cloth. I've met orthodox Jews and they don't/can't/won't endorse this bullshit.

The Jewish population have more grounds than most to defend their position, but this doesn't justify their provocation on The West Bank and requisitioning sovereign territories?

I've called out the ills and sickness within my own religion and faith, I'll sure as hell call it out in others too!

Careful B........that can be interpreted as anti-semitic nowadays.

The world press have a duty to call out human-rights violations and anti-zionism is not the same as anti-semitic.

The right-wing fascist extremists in Charlestown who yelled: "the Jews will not replace us" are anti-semitic. Ilhan Omar calling out questionable donations by the IAC is NOT!!!

Spot on SP, peaceful Jews, you know the ones, we never see or hear them, they class Zionist's as being anti semitic

As long as Hamas calls for the extermination of all Jews, which is in their Charter, then I don’t think things will change.

I always wonder what levels of violence would we see if they had the military power of Israel. If we look at what they say I have a feeling it might be awful.

The palestinian people need to elect a government that doesn’t have the extermination of all Jews as its main objective. How can we support a group who want to commit genocide?

Take a look at similar groups in the region and how they acted. Trying to reduce Israel’s attacks will not be achieved if the group who lead you are fanatical genocidal nutcases. And having on your charter your desire to wipe out an entire people, to me isn’t the best way to go about it.

They play into the Israeli right wing nutcases hands imo.

Religion, you can’t top it if you want violence.

I can't disagree with that, TV1, but to be fair, there has been a disturbing amount of misinterpretation when it comes to deciphering manifestos and historical text.

I'm certainly not an advocate for HAMAS, but the PLO made genuine attempts at reconciliation and were mortared for their efforts.

There are extremists at the sharp end of every movement and no amount of rationale or reasoning is ever going to change their mindset, but the vast majority of Palestinians are not in favour of HAMAS doctrine, so there has to be some hope for conciliation.

Arafat tried harder than most to solve this nightmare, Hamas treatening to exterminate all Jews is the emptiest threat of all, how they are supposed to carry that one out I wouldn't know.
While the Zionists keep repeating this narrative they go on with their business of Ethnically cleansing the locals from their own land, still, war PLC and all that, certainly good for the blood for money defence contracts that the Brits just love to sign for the Israeli's.
One thing no one can disagree with TV1, is your comment on war and religion, the main reason I let go of my faith many years ago.

Arafat tried harder than most to solve this nightmare, Hamas treatening to exterminate all Jews is the emptiest threat of all, how they are supposed to carry that one out I wouldn't know.
While the Zionists keep repeating this narrative they go on with their business of Ethnically cleansing the locals from their own land, still, war PLC and all that, certainly good for the blood for money defence contracts that the Brits just love to sign for the Israeli's.
One thing no one can disagree with TV1, is your comment on war and religion, the main reason I let go of my faith many years ago.
index 2.jpgindex.jpg

I can't disagree with that, TV1, but to be fair, there has been a disturbing amount of misinterpretation when it comes to deciphering manifestos and historical text.

I'm certainly not an advocate for HAMAS, but the PLO made genuine attempts at reconciliation and were mortared for their efforts.

There are extremists at the sharp end of every movement and no amount of rationale or reasoning is ever going to change their mindset, but the vast majority of Palestinians are not in favour of HAMAS doctrine, so there has to be some hope for conciliation.

I don’t know how many Palestinians support Hamas, but I do know they were elected as the Government and that has a detrimental effect on moving forward if you seek a negotiated solution ot a violent one.

I have absolutely no doubt that if they had the military might they would invade and decimate the Israelis. That must have a reaction from ordinary Israelis who want peace but see the opposition as wanting to exterminate them. It would me.

They have executed members of the PLO and others who oppose them. I don’t trust them and when the proclaim their genocidal intentions is it surprising that that polarises people and hardens attitudes?

I know the Israelis are acting like Cunts. I just think having a group obsessed with genocidal actions in the name of their version of the greatest fairytale ever written makes any hope of peace impossible.

It plays into the right wing hands and that’s a big mistake. The Palestinian people are caught in the middle of this. They pay the price for the religious nutcases on both sides.

I don’t know how many Palestinians support Hamas, but I do know they were elected as the Government and that has a detrimental effect on moving forward if you seek a negotiated solution ot a violent one.

I have absolutely no doubt that if they had the military might they would invade and decimate the Israelis. That must have a reaction from ordinary Israelis who want peace but see the opposition as wanting to exterminate them. It would me.

They have executed members of the PLO and others who oppose them. I don’t trust them and when the proclaim their genocidal intentions is it surprising that that polarises people and hardens attitudes?
A lot of ifs and buts here TV1, Hamas don't have, or ever will have even 1% of the Israeli forces might.
No tanks, no jets, no navy, they are being butchered by a monster. It is the slaughter of the innocents. War crimes comitted on a regular basis, this isn't a war being fought by 2 equal forces, and it never has been.

A lot of ifs and buts here TV1, Hamas don't have, or ever will have even 1% of the Israeli forces might.
No tanks, no jets, no navy, they are being butchered by a monster. It is the slaughter of the innocents. War crimes comitted on a regular basis, this isn't a war being fought by 2 equal forces, and it never has been.
the Jewish guy with the poster above that says give back to the Palestians the entire land he knows the truth, the land was taken from the rightful owners by deception, any peace process based on humanity and human rights to live, should be on the righful owners terms not on the aggressors terms, how would you feel if someome was to tell you how you have to spend your pocket money and what shirts you can wear and bars you can visit, what you will watch on your TV and have you searched and your property searched without notification or right to carry this out .

the Jewish guy with the poster above that says give back to the Palestians the entire land he knows the truth, the land was taken from the rightful owners by deception, any peace process based on humanity and human rights to live, should be on the righful owners terms not on the aggressors terms, how would you feel if someome was to tell you how you have to spend your pocket money and what shirts you can wear and bars you can visit, what you will watch on your TV and have you searched and your property searched without notification or right to carry this out .

As I mentioned earlier Boab, the Jews in your picture are the salt of the earth, peace living people who describe Zionism as Anti Semitic, they are an absolute credit to their faith and to humanity.

I get that, but isn’t it just as well that they don’t if their aim is genocide?

Israeli atrocities would pale into insignificance if they had the upper hand. We can’t oberlook that. They might not be able to carry out genocide but even wanting to should put them beyond any pale you can mention. They are Fucking nutcases. The last thing the world needs is a group like this with military power. ISIS showed how their similar doctrines panned out. The Palestinians are caught between a rock and a hard place. They need to vote out Hamas and take away any excuse the right wing have to justify their violent stand.

The problem is if you oppose them politically they either imprison you or kill you. That is the biggest problem. These people don’t believe in democracy. They believe in the word of their version of the invisible man in the sky, and let’s face it, he’s a psychotic nutjob in all three main faiths. Loved genocide he does, can’t get enough of it.

I get that, but isn’t it just as well that they don’t if their aim is genocide?

Israeli atrocities would pale into insignificance if they had the upper hand. We can’t oberlook that. They might not be able to carry out genocide but even wanting to should put them beyond any pale you can mention. They are Fucking nutcases. The last thing the world needs is a group like this with military power. ISIS showed how their similar doctrines panned out. The Palestinians are caught between a rock and a hard place. They need to vote out Hamas and take away any excuse the right wing have to justify their violent stand.

The problem is if you oppose them politically they either imprison you or kill you. That is the biggest problem. These people don’t believe in democracy. They believe in the word of their version of the invisible man in the sky, and let’s face it, he’s a psychotic nutjob in all three main faiths. Loved genocide he does, can’t get enough of it.
There has been a perfect example only this week though of the level of shit-stirring being perpetrated by the west.

Mike Pompeo, under instruction by Trump, has declared The Iranian Imperial Guard as a terrorist organisation.

To put that into context, ISIS are a natural enemy of Iran and supposedly USA; however - Pompeo, and Americas need to promote further conflict, have created a new enemy who theoretically have the same issue with ISIS that the USA has???

I know the Israelis are acting like Cunts. I just think having a group obsessed with genocidal actions in the name of their version of the greatest fairytale ever written makes any hope of peace impossible.

It plays into the right wing hands and that’s a big mistake. The Palestinian people are caught in the middle of this. They pay the price for the religious nutcases on both sides.
Fairytale TV1?

I think we also have to remember that Muslim statutes and Arab states do not recognise democracy and the democratic process.

The ascent of Hamas is not founded on our perception of the democratic process, it was based on the principle of succession familiar in Muslim territories.

Back