Palestinians

Anyone wishing to know more about the apartheid state of Israel should read the book, The Fateful Triangle, Israel the United States and the Palestinians, by Noam Chomsky.
Chomsky himself grew up in a Zionist minded household in the US.
He even went to live on a kibbutz in Israel. A truly powerful book which is fully referenced.
The Palestinians are fucked. The right wing settler Israelis and their political party (don't know it's name) hold the balance of power ( kinda like the DUP). So when the Goverment is formed it will pander to the nutters who hold the balance of power.
We have to be careful though in the language we use when discussing this.
Not all Jewish people support the actions of Israel. We can be critical of Israel and zionists. The Israeli left wing newspaper Haretz said this week that Israel is an apartheid state. Many Israelis are opposed to the settlements too.

Adding to the mix that in recent wars, Syria being the best example, that US, UK and Israel have been fighting alongside the sword of Islam and Al Nusra Front, Al Qaeda in all but name, the only plan of action is to keep wars ongoing.
The US and UK can no longer afford or want peace anywhere in the region

The world press have a duty to call out human-rights violations and anti-zionism is not the same as anti-semitic.

Excellent point, Spherical. Working with many here in the BDS (Boycott, Divest, Sanction of Israel) movement, it's an important point to make a distinction between anti-Zionism and anti-semitism.

Richyboy nails it here:

Not all Jewish people support the actions of Israel. We can be critical of Israel and zionists. The Israeli left wing newspaper Haretz said this week that Israel is an apartheid state. Many Israelis are opposed to the settlements too.

I get that, but isn’t it just as well that they don’t if their aim is genocide?

Israeli atrocities would pale into insignificance if they had the upper hand. We can’t oberlook that. They might not be able to carry out genocide but even wanting to should put them beyond any pale you can mention. They are Fucking nutcases. The last thing the world needs is a group like this with military power. ISIS showed how their similar doctrines panned out. The Palestinians are caught between a rock and a hard place. They need to vote out Hamas and take away any excuse the right wing have to justify their violent stand.

The problem is if you oppose them politically they either imprison you or kill you. That is the biggest problem. These people don’t believe in democracy. They believe in the word of their version of the invisible man in the sky, and let’s face it, he’s a psychotic nutjob in all three main faiths. Loved genocide he does, can’t get enough of it.

Could not have described a nation any better
"The problem is if you oppose them politically they either imprison you or kill you. That is the biggest problem. These people don’t believe in democracy. They believe in the word of their version of the invisible man in the sky, and let’s face it, he’s a psychotic nutjob in all three main faiths. Loved genocide he does, can’t get enough of it."

Anyone wishing to know more about the apartheid state of Israel should read the book, The Fateful Triangle, Israel the United States and the Palestinians, by Noam Chomsky.
Chomsky himself grew up in a Zionist minded household in the US.
He even went to live on a kibbutz in Israel. A truly powerful book which is fully referenced.
The Palestinians are fucked. The right wing settler Israelis and their political party (don't know it's name) hold the balance of power ( kinda like the DUP). So when the Goverment is formed it will pander to the nutters who hold the balance of power.
Saved me a post. The issue is the Israelis , the Zionists, the right wing puppetmasters in the West and the Arabic leaders who appease them. People should think twice about posting "Jewish" this and "Jew" that. It's lazy racist bullshit

What happens now to the Palestinians after Israel elections.? Imo its going to get a lot worse for our Arab brothers. The west Bank is now going to see more Israeli settlements and will be annexed soon. This is the worst case of racism I have seen in a while. Israel does not care one iota for human rights unless it concerns their own. A Jewish state for only Jews, as stated by Netanyahu weeks ago. It is not for other races or creeds. How long must the world sit idly by and do nothing to help the People of of Palestine. Jewish influence in America, Britain and all over Europe makes sure that whatever sanctions placed upon it by the U N, and other organisations are easily swept under the carpet. This must stop now or there will never be peace in the middle East.
When did they become our Arab brothers? When I was in my early 20's up until my mid 30's all I read about was airplanes being hijacked/people ambushed/people kidnapped/athletes taken hostage at the 1972 Munich Olympics!!! Where they our brothers then?????
I know that the Israeli government have taken this two far but they learnt from that era that in battle they are on there own. Also nobody seems to be bothered that Israel is attacked by rocket ? bombs every day, so while I have a bit of sympathy for the pallastine people they are not my
Arab brothers, so not all celtic fans are on the same wavelengths
Hail! Hail!

When did they become our Arab brothers? When I was in my early 20's up until my mid 30's all I read about was airplanes being hijacked/people ambushed/people kidnapped/athletes taken hostage at the 1972 Munich Olympics!!! Where they our brothers then?????
I know that the Israeli government have taken this two far but they learnt from that era that in battle they are on there own. Also nobody seems to be bothered that Israel is attacked by rocket ? bombs every day, so while I have a bit of sympathy for the pallastine people they are not my
Hail! Hail!

Maybe the wests policy in the region over the last 100 years has something to do with the extremists losing there minds and acting like monsters, monsters like us.

Maybe the wests policy in the region over the last 100 years has something to do with the extremists losing there minds and acting like monsters, monsters like us.
Maybe the wests policy 100 years ago was very barbaric it was even more barbaric when they dumped the survivers of the nazi death camps in the middle of a desert and when they were attacked by the Arabs the west told them you're on your own

Hail! Hail!

One of the main reasons some Celtic fans call them our Arab brothers, is the similarities with the situation in the 6 counties. There are literally thousands of people’s oppressed and moved from their land all over the world, but for some reason, the conscience of the world, the GB, have a soft spot for Palestinians. They’ve got wee flags and everything. Some even make a total cunt of themselves by wearing Arafat type scarfs. Oh dear.

They aren’t my brothers either. Their government Hamas are a shower of medieval hate filled bastards. They persecute gay people, see women as second class citizens and are totally intolerant of anybody not on board with Sharia. So, fuck Hamas.
When they drag themselves into the 21st century re equal rights for everyone, I may develop more sympathy, but I won’t back any Theocratic murdering madman state. Or the cunts who run it.

That doesn’t mean I don’t have sympathy for the people being mistreated, but they ain’t my brothers either. As I pointed out earlier, how can Right ons support a party that advocates genocide and is elected by a people who must support that?

When the Palestinian people get rid of the Imams, then their plight might improve in terms of worldwide sympathy. Every Theocratic State, all Islamic now, since the West realised letting churches run any fucking thing is a recipe for oppression, abuse in all senses and crazed church leaders overstepping the mark, because they claim to have the ear of the invisible made up man in the sky. They too need an enlightenment to drive all their nutcases back into the shadows and perifery of political life. Where they belong.

They won’t, so they choose their own path. The light or superstitious, man made bullshit that has violence at its core.

Most Jews I know want a two state solution with Israel and Palestine having a homeland. That is how it should be. However let’s get a few facts out there. On more than one occasion Israel has in the past approaches other Arab states regarding the possibility. None of the other Arab states are interested in their so called Muslim brothers plight. In fact in 1973 King Hussain of Jordan ejected all Palestinians from Jordanian land. Whilst the ruling Israeli Party is right wing it doesn’t help when their opposition in the Palestinian quarter are being represented by Hisbola who deny the right of Israel to exist at all. Neither does it help when rockets are launched into Israel on an almost daily basis. It’s a tale of two halves, neither of them helping the situation. It’s just a tragedy for all those innocents on both sides

Most Jews I know want a two state solution with Israel and Palestine having a homeland. That is how it should be. However let’s get a few facts out there. On more than one occasion Israel has in the past approaches other Arab states regarding the possibility. None of the other Arab states are interested in their so called Muslim brothers plight. In fact in 1973 King Hussain of Jordan ejected all Palestinians from Jordanian land. Whilst the ruling Israeli Party is right wing it doesn’t help when their opposition in the Palestinian quarter are being represented by Hisbola who deny the right of Israel to exist at all. Neither does it help when rockets are launched into Israel on an almost daily basis. It’s a tale of two halves, neither of them helping the situation. It’s just a tragedy for all those innocents on both sides
I'm sorry to say that the whole problem is Hamas they will not yield until all Jews are exterminated they have no will or intentions to make peace, Yasa Arafat was willing to make peace at last but Hamas put a stop to that idea

Just as an aside I’ve never understood Christians who bang on about the Jews with all the usual crap they come out with all the usual hysteria about them being money grabbing etc etc. Like they used To say about the Scots bring money grabbing mean and tight fisted. All rubbish all of it. It’s worth remembering our Lord was a Jew and our lady a Jewish Mother. He was crucified a Jew and died a Jew. Not a Christian not a Catholic..... just saying

Just as an aside I’ve never understood Christians who bang on about the Jews with all the usual crap they come out with all the usual hysteria about them being money grabbing etc etc. Like they used To say about the Scots bring money grabbing mean and tight fisted. All rubbish all of it. It’s worth remembering our Lord was a Jew and our lady a Jewish Mother. He was crucified a Jew and died a Jew. Not a Christian not a Catholic..... just saying
That's a fair point, but people ignore that because it doesn't suit there agenda

That's a fair point, but people ignore that because it doesn't suit there agenda
People highlighting injustice and indiscriminate killing doesn't serve any agenda, jinxy.

I think everyone agrees that there are extremists in every large accumulation of people. It is not confined to religion or politics, these features can also be found in football stadiums, rock concerts and any other event where large numbers congregate.

Hesbollah and Hamas are not representative of Islam. Mossad is not reflective of Judaism. Each of the major religious groups have divisions and separate interpretations of their respective scriptures and a country's political leaders are not always representative of the popular vote.

Anyone who condones and endorses the systematic destruction of the Jewish population is only as evil as anyone who condones the systematic destruction of Muslims.

It is the acts of violence across the board that concern me and if there is any agenda to be served, then it is only to condemn any act of violence which results in the maiming, injury and death of unwilling participants and innocent civilians.

In saying that, every single person on the planet is subject to criticism and calling out a right-wing dictatorial regime is not an affront to Judaism or anti-semitic and it should not be used as an excuse to influence or impact upon political behaviours.

Many of the contributors in this thread have been supportive of Judaism, it is the political systems within Israel that are the subject of criticism, particularly those that support intense mortaring on the West Bank.

I don't believe anyone has condoned or endorsed the verbiage of Hamas and Hesbollah. These groups are also an affront to humanity, but violence begets violence and when hostilities are played out as they are in this environment, is it any wonder that the rhetoric becomes so pronounced?

Well we know how the impartial BBC like to spend our money, nothing like a pair of corrupt EBTers to bring us the fitba. Absoloute disgrace when the licence mob roll up you tell them to fuck off and ask how they canattempt to enforce rules when they employ tax dodgers, beat ya nuggets away with you before Rover comes in.
ebt bbc frauds.jpg

Well we know how the impartial BBC like to spend our money, nothing loike a pair of corrupt EBTers to bring us the fitba. Absoloute disgrace when the licence mob roll up you tell to fuck off and say how can you enforce rules when you employ tax dodgers ya nuggets away with you before Rover comes in.
View attachment 2349
Ach, I'm away along there to show them my P60........Chances are they've never seen one. They should get to see their P45's though, just on the basis of general incompetency.

Members online

Latest posts

Back