Palestinians

For all the replies and different views. One thing we can all agree on is that we are all educated on the subject. Without bad language and bad mouthing each other i say thanks to all responses, since same were accompanied by facts.
HH

I know all about Sykes-Picot and their ruler. ( as part of my degree I took a module called Geographies of Power) Check oot the long straight lines on the map. They paid no attention to Tribal, Ethnic or religious sensibilities. ( The Kurds a good example). The Balfour declaration also played a part in the chaos.
HH
The Balfour declaration had a huge effect. You mention the Kurds whIch is another tragedy of borders ignoring geography and tribes.
Just like the horizontal and vertical lines splitting Africa without thought to tribes and geography. We, that is Europeans have a lot of blood on ourselves.
If I have created offense, an unreserved apology

My wife has decided after 45 years of marriage to divorce me on my Palestine views. I cannot compromise on my stance for Palestine. I cannot imagine those who are Zionist and bombard Gaza with extreme bombing and trying to wipe out a whole community. It is a Holocaust of extreme proportion that the world will hopefully see through the lies of Judaism. There are many Orthodox Jews Hasidic Jews who believe in a free Palestine and are against the state of Israel. Rabbi after Rabbi believe in a Palestine state. They are in exile still and it is their beliefs that they will return to a free Palestine.This my own commentary on the situation in the middle East. Having been in Gaza in 1978 I saw the destruction by the I D F. Disgusted as I was at a young age to see woman and children treated like shit off a shoe was imo shaped who I am today. Free Palestine now.

My wife has decided after 45 years of marriage to divorce me on my Palestine views. I cannot compromise on my stance for Palestine. I cannot imagine those who are Zionist and bombard Gaza with extreme bombing and trying to wipe out a whole community. It is a Holocaust of extreme proportion that the world will hopefully see through the lies of Judaism. There are many Orthodox Jews Hasidic Jews who believe in a free Palestine and are against the state of Israel. Rabbi after Rabbi believe in a Palestine state. They are in exile still and it is their beliefs that they will return to a free Palestine.This my own commentary on the situation in the middle East. Having been in Gaza in 1978 I saw the destruction by the I D F. Disgusted as I was at a young age to see woman and children treated like shit off a shoe was imo shaped who I am today. Free Palestine now.
Sorry to hear about the wife Ally.
That's a long time together. Take care YNWA.

The barbarity of the October 7th attack and the ongoing cruelty of holding women and children hostage has had a sobering effect on a lot of people.

No doubt the rape and mutilation of the Isreali females, at least some of whom were peace campaigners, also had an effect on her.

I know it had an effect on me.

Perhaps the Hamas scum can release any women and children that are still alive and we can ALL get back to concentrating on what Israel are doing.

No doubt the rape and mutilation of the Isreali females, at least some of whom were peace campaigners, also had an effect on her.

I know it had an effect on me.

You obviously don't keep up to date or maybe you do, who knows. The rape claims have been dismantled not only by proper journalists but also by the Israelis themselves. Here's just one such report,

There's also a video of an interview on bbc hard talk where Naftali Bennet is interviewed. He claims first that hamas raped women then 10 mins later changes his narrative to claim it was actually civilians in the "third wave" that done the raping. It's one of those moments where a barefaced liar changes his story mid-stream.

If you want to support Israel's genocide and ethnic cleansing then grow some balls and just say it but don't repeat zionist propaganda as an excuse.....It makes you look clueless at best and vile at worst

You obviously don't keep up to date or maybe you do, who knows. The rape claims have been dismantled not only by proper journalists but also by the Israelis themselves. Here's just one such report,

There's also a video of an interview on bbc hard talk where Naftali Bennet is interviewed. He claims first that hamas raped women then 10 mins later changes his narrative to claim it was actually civilians in the "third wave" that done the raping. It's one of those moments where a barefaced liar changes his story mid-stream.

If you want to support Israel's genocide and ethnic cleansing then grow some balls and just say it but don't repeat zionist propaganda as an excuse.....It makes you look clueless at best and vile at worst
There were many accusations of rape, I find it hard to believe they were all false. Also it's not uncommon for rape victims to withdraw the accussation if they think it brings shame on their families.

But you're right I might not be up to date on every thing as the main thing that concerns me just now, is have the women and children hostages been freed ?

Ignore the attention seeking prick. No amount of evidence will convince him in his tiny mind he's wrong. Now its families who are too ashamed to admit they were raped so they withdrew the accusation. Not because it didnt happen. As even the relatives concede.
He's not had attention for a while so he's jumped on to his favourite shit stirring subject.

There were many accusations of rape, I find it hard to believe they were all false. Also it's not uncommon for rape victims to withdraw the accussation if they think it brings shame on their families.

But you're right I might not be up to date on every thing as the main thing that concerns me just now, is have the women and children hostages been freed ?
They have not, but has the genocide eased up whilst they destroy every bit of civilization. Lets get real here, there has been no attempt to broker a deal on the Israel side on behalf of the hostages;

Roger Waters summed it up perfectly in perfect sense

"And the Germans killed the Jews and the Jews killed the Arabs and the Arabs killed the hostages and that is the news. And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused"

Last edited:
They have not, but has the genocide eased up whilst they destroy every bit of civilization. Lets get real here, there has been no attempt to broker a deal on the Israel side on behalf of the hostages;

Roger Waters summed it up perfectly in perfect sense

"And the Germans killed the Jews and the Jews killed the Arabs and the Arabs killed the hostages and that is the news. And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused"
Watched the full interview, everything Waters was saying I agreed with 💯%

Watched an interview with Rabbi Weiss a Hasidic Jew. It's on YouTube I'd urge you all to watch listen and learn about Judaism and the differences between them and Zionists. He's not the only Rabbi who is not afraid to speak about the conflict in the Middle East.

I don't wish to keep this going, nor to score points. I just want there to be a long term peace where ordinary civilians from both sides get a chance to enjoy a more normal lifestyle where they are not demonised or hated because of their genetic make-up.

There are bad people on all sides using this awful situaton to gain more power and also increase their wealth. But there are many more good human beings who are suffering in deplorable conditions and I wish them all peace.

Back