Panic Merchants in their Endless Doom

Can you imagine if another fortnight goes by with hee haw signings, this forum will kick right off M. ? I don't get too involved with the transfer threads pal, don't believe the vast majority of experts telling us who we're signing. If we sign them, we sign them, all the panicking in the world won't affect it all pal. ?

Can you imagine if another fortnight goes by with hee haw signings, this forum will kick right off M. ? I don't get too involved with the transfer threads pal, don't believe the vast majority of experts telling us who we're signing. If we sign them, we sign them, all the panicking in the world won't affect it all pal. ?

Its amazing how many armchair fans on here qualified to speak of players from a 10 sec clip on youtube too.

By fuck they make me lol.

Each to what floats their boats. Some think it makes them sound clever, in the know, when all it shows is just how fuck all they do know.

See in the close season there is much comedy value on here as what i get out the money launderer’s all year round B.

Haha. See the amount of shite in black n white immediately up for discussion and believed..... deludamol is far reaching and no only the huns ffs

Keep the faith and buckle up B, kick back and get the popcorn out for all these magnificent minds here in the know.

????

Latest posts

Back