Panic Merchants in their Endless Doom

Eyre square wiz awright some decent pubs

Av only been to Dublin lol. But i know a fair bit about Galway due to My Great Great Aunt Sophie and my Great Grandad Thomas coming over from Galway. Seen it on TV, will go there to see it for myself just not yet.
Bringing up my family wasnt cheap so when i get a chance for a holiday every year i want heat. ???

You’ve been all over Ireland though. ??

Av only been to Dublin lol. But i know a fair bit about Galway due to My Great Great Aunt Sophie and my Great Grandad Thomas coming over from Galway. Seen it on TV, will go there to see it for myself just not yet.
Bringing up my family wasnt cheap so when i get a chance for a holiday every year i want heat. ???

You’ve been all over Ireland though. ??
Galway bay is feckin beautifulMaria, ,lookin out at the mighty Atlantic and Galway races are somethin else! feckin marathon festival!!!
1561410044646.jpeg

Last edited:
One is Galway City’s most distinctive pubs due to its thatch roof. The Hole in the Wall can trace its history back a few hundred years. The name of the pub itself is an interesting story. Reputedly there was a hole in the back garden of the pub which adjoined to the back of the Garda (police) Station on Eglington Street. Members of the force were known to slip in through the hole to avail of a quick pint without scandalising the public by being seen drinking in their uniforms. The hole and the Garda station are now both gone but the name remains. There is an even older story that says the nane came from a hole in the Medieval City wall which was used for smuggling but again this may be pure legend.

holewall1.jpg

Owned and run by the Fahy family since the 1970's, the name Stephen J Fahy also adorns the pub. A popular student venue in part due to its good value beer. It is also popular for watching sporting events however it’s during The Galway Races that things get crazy here. The owner is a devoted horse racing fan and pictures of present and past greats line the walls. During race week it’s one big party here, both inside and out in the uncovered court yard smoking area.

The interior is rustic looking with flagstone floors and sturdy furniture which suits the thatch roof. At the weekends the crowd is young and rowdy so be prepared for loud music and short skirts.

Hole In The WallEyre StreetGalway
Slainthe!!!!

Scots are some of the most pessimistic people on the planet. That might surprise you. You can only tell whether someone is a pessimist when they feel out of control. Any thin veneer of optimism come off. We have no control over what happens in the transfer market thus have no control and so will tend to believe anything negative that they read or hear.

Scots are some of the most pessimistic people on the planet. That might surprise you. You can only tell whether someone is a pessimist when they feel out of control. Any thin veneer of optimism come off. We have no control over what happens in the transfer market thus have no control and so will tend to believe anything negative that they read or hear.
whit.....

One is Galway City’s most distinctive pubs due to its thatch roof. The Hole in the Wall can trace its history back a few hundred years. The name of the pub itself is an interesting story. Reputedly there was a hole in the back garden of the pub which adjoined to the back of the Garda (police) Station on Eglington Street. Members of the force were known to slip in through the hole to avail of a quick pint without scandalising the public by being seen drinking in their uniforms. The hole and the Garda station are now both gone but the name remains. There is an even older story that says the nane came from a hole in the Medieval City wall which was used for smuggling but again this may be pure legend.

holewall1.jpg

Owned and run by the Fahy family since the 1970's, the name Stephen J Fahy also adorns the pub. A popular student venue in part due to its good value beer. It is also popular for watching sporting events however it’s during The Galway Races that things get crazy here. The owner is a devoted horse racing fan and pictures of present and past greats line the walls. During race week it’s one big party here, both inside and out in the uncovered court yard smoking area.

The interior is rustic looking with flagstone floors and sturdy furniture which suits the thatch roof. At the weekends the crowd is young and rowdy so be prepared for loud music and short skirts.

Hole In The WallEyre StreetGalway
Slainthe!!!!

Never mind the pubs, the Cathedral is beautiful.

Back