Pants on fire liar chairman

I think the management team did well to win those titles in spite of lawwell. Managers haven't gotten the players they wanted throughout the years and lets not kid ourselves, we can only beat who's infront of us, but we havent really had any competition throughout the last 9 years. 9 years that could have been used to build a world class scouting system and youth set up instead of planning hotels and renting the stadium out for athletic games. Lawwell has always been about what money he can save and make out of the club. That's why we are in a position now that, if we had a chairman who actually cared about what goes on on the park, we would never be in. As a chairman he has had it easy. The biggest club in Scotland with a worldwide support.
That's wit I'm meaning even though they've scrimped bye we've still won titles and for the board that's perfect business they think as long as we keep winning we wont mind the cheapness but we remember it all and wont forget the shenanigans of our boards tightness

There's no argument from me on the failings of lenny. This team havent all of a sudden got shite.
My moan was about lawwell. The fact lenny was given the job in the 1st place and is still in the job is another reason for me to be angry at him.
"He hasn't done anything for the club that I want him to do"

He has and without defending him, he has given 9 titles in a row and 11 trophies, a treble treble and an invincible treble if he delivers a quadruple treble, what more can be said, Europe we know is a mixed bag, we do, we dont, last 16.
The huns cry about Rangers 1872 not in it, thats because they died and today are still not in it, how can you be if you are dead, liquidated.

Straight from the horses mouth, this guy who is going to fleece them again for 13 million and at present is taking an 8% interest on his loan. Liquidated in black and white on the rag.
What lies in the morgue is Rangers 1872 incorporated of which King was on the board. Switcheroo by Green name change before liquidation RFC 2012 however former name The Rangers football club founded in 1872 and incorporated in 1899, dead as a doornail.

So Celtic for all misgivings of recent events did pay the rent and kept the lights on, regardless of what is happening today it may not be quick enough but change will come, it always does, our history tells us so. HH Lubo.

Dave King vows to bring back Oldco: 'They say we're not Rangers anymore.. I want to put that behind us'​

IBROX chief King says he plans to take Rangers Oldco out of liquidation and put an end to the bating of the fans by their rivals.DAVE KING has lifted the lid on his plan to rescue Rangers Oldco from liquidation and return the club to the condition it was in before the financial meltdown of 2012.

1607001461311.png

Former Rangers chairman Dave King has agreed to sell all his shares in the club to fans group Club 1872. The sale, when complete, will make Club 1872 the largest single shareholder in Rangers International Football Club (RIFC) Plc

Not Rangers 1872 liquidated, king is selling his shares in a new club, 🤣

1607013493836.png
🤣

That's wit I'm meaning even though they've scrimped bye we've still won titles and for the board that's perfect business they think as long as we keep winning we wont mind the cheapness but we remember it all and wont forget the shenanigans of our boards tightness
cheapness

where is the cheapness in the accounts over the years

What exactly constitutes good risk taking that isn't cheap if the celtic set up is cheapness

And how do they fund the opulence? Since we been selling players at club record amounts but still no really making much profit?

How do you buy better players on epl level wages without epl revenues?

No stevie look at the date on the second one it was merely anither switcheroo so 20 12 was its birth and death.
I tried to find that picture of Charles Green on wall at ibrox that mimicked the founding fathers picture

I cant find it no matter how hard I try

Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe

click link > search

cheapness

where is the cheapness in the accounts over the years

What exactly constitutes good risk taking that isn't cheap if the celtic set up is cheapness

And how do they fund the opulence? Since we been selling players at club record amounts but still no really making much profit?

How do you buy better players on epl level wages without epl revenues?
A portion of our fans have been saying for years we dont spend enough..... ronny delia was a cheap option that canny be denied and Lennon is same hes a cheaper level manager but they did give him money to spend which has been wasted on cunts like ajeti I've said many times we have won all these trophies we've done amazingly good but on a smaller budget than some championship teams fans just want to see they're team compete

Scenario- Dave King,the glib and shameless liar,convicted criminal,aye him! pacing up and down,asking his advisors, 'how can ah get merr dough oot ae they idiots?'
Peepul lookin at the floor.shufflin paper's,then up pops a wee voice,'a share issue?'
Dodgy Dave, ah cannae sell shares,the board are full ae criminals'
Guffaws of laughter,'the shares are phuqin worthless ya daft phuq'!
Naw Davie,ah know anybody,even the the criminals on the board, in their right mind widnae touch them wi' a bargepole,but whit aboot the supporters?
Everybody starts pishin themselves wi laughter!
Dodgy Dave says,'sounds good wee man,cos that lot are thick as phuk,elaborate.....
Wee dude,in his best helium guy voice,says,'whit if, we offer the shares tae club1690,1824,1835,or whatever the phuq their called,say we want the fans to be major shareholders who will have a say in how the racket,ah mean how the club will be run,before they go tits up again,sell the confetti,for 20p a pop,tell them their really worth 50p a pop,and the stupid phuqers will dive right in'
Dodgy Dave, 'how much could a make?'
'aboot £13,1/2 million boss'
Dodgy Dave, 'ya dancer get it done'! they gullible bastaarts will bite hook,line and sinker,wee bonus comin your way ma'man'!
🍺 🥳

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back