Pants on fire liar chairman

boab1916

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51926890

Rangers: Dave King has no plan to sell shares

Last updated on

17 March 2020 17 March 2020.From the section Rangers

Dave King: Ex-Rangers chairman agrees to sell his shares to fan group Club 1872

Dave King: "I did this partly to express my appreciation to those supporters who actively assisted me in securing regime change and ensure [they] retain an influential voice"; deal will make Club 1872 Rangers' largest single shareholders

1606859233399.png

His company in South Africa is fucked. If he can seel his worthless shares to club1872 he gets all his money back. He also loaned the club £5m but wants that back with interest at 8%.
So a lose making business with a going concern on there last 7 annual accounts and big Dave King walks away with a profit.
You have to give it to him , he played the huns like a fiddle

Aye but who are the mugs?? They're buying their worthless shares from their corrupt chairman. Who's laughing though?? Their corrupt board defend them at all costs. Their team is sitting pretty at the top of the table. Their team is on a good run in Europe. Im not really in the mood for laughing at them just now because where I'm sitting we are the ones to be laughed at unfortunately

What is the going rate for confetti these days ?

As others have said Klub 1872 is the gift that keeps on giving - to King !

He soaked them when he was Chairman , reduced their share %age holding by nearly a half , now he has got them paying more good money for confetti . You have to hand it to him , he knows his audience and fleeces them on every occasion .

Lawwell is an amateur in comparison .

HH

His company in South Africa is fucked. If he can seel his worthless shares to club1872 he gets all his money back. He also loaned the club £5m but wants that back with interest at 8%.
So a lose making business with a going concern on there last 7 annual accounts and big Dave King walks away with a profit.
You have to give it to him , he played the huns like a fiddle
If there is one thing that squinty knows inside out, it's how to fiddle.

And there was me thinking this was a Lawwell thread. Shower of cunts become Sevco's largest shareholder. Cunt with idiotic moustache still our largest shareholder.
Look I get people are upset but that cunt ur talking about has enabled this current run of trophies whether we agree with how it's done or not

Look I get people are upset but that cunt ur talking about has enabled this current run of trophies whether we agree with how it's done or not

Nope. He's penny pinched at every possible opportunity. He's sold our best players when ever possible without proper replacement. He's failed to back what the fans have wanted for years in shooting down any talk of "old firm". Hes failed to investigate years of corruption in scottish football. Hes attacked our fans at any opportunity. Hes made an obscene amount of money from the club and he has had it easy for years. This year, our most important of years when there is an actual challenge on our hands he has and is continuing to fail. Sooner he fucks off the better

Nope. He's penny pinched at every possible opportunity. He's sold our best players when ever possible without proper replacement. He's failed to back what the fans have wanted for years in shooting down any talk of "old firm". Hes failed to investigate years of corruption in scottish football. Hes attacked our fans at any opportunity. Hes made an obscene amount of money from the club and he has had it easy for years. This year, our most important of years when there is an actual challenge on our hands he has and is continuing to fail. Sooner he fucks off the better
And i thought i was pissed off 🤣🤣🤣

Take it your no fan of his Lubo😂😂😂

But apart fae that Lubo 🍺 🥳

Back