Pants on fire liar chairman

Seriously though. I work on my own every day, come home and vent my frustrations on a Well supporter so wasting my fekn breath. She means well and has come to a fair few games with me at CP. Loves the atmosphere and gets right into the whole vibe. I can't wait till the next time. To feel that energy. A voice as one roaring on our team. Hopefully not to far away.
HH🍀

Nope. He's penny pinched at every possible opportunity. He's sold our best players when ever possible without proper replacement. He's failed to back what the fans have wanted for years in shooting down any talk of "old firm". Hes failed to investigate years of corruption in scottish football. Hes attacked our fans at any opportunity. Hes made an obscene amount of money from the club and he has had it easy for years. This year, our most important of years when there is an actual challenge on our hands he has and is continuing to fail. Sooner he fucks off the better
Hes done enough to win our competitions let's be honest yes hes got us by on a slim budget Rodgers aside but we play in scotland we dont need superstars to win here so IN THEYRE EYES things Aren't as bad as we all think it's just not feasible to spend fortunes with our tv contract for me we need to spend wit we have a hell of a lot better than we have been theres similar teams on likewise budgets thru out europe who spend their cash better that's what we shud be doing a proper scouting system for a start and a manager who will pmay the young mob without fear of losing...by the way I also want more ambitious leaders at the top HH

Hes done enough to win our competitions let's be honest yes hes got us by on a slim budget Rodgers aside but we play in scotland we dont need superstars to win here so IN THEYRE EYES things Aren't as bad as we all think it's just not feasible to spend fortunes with our tv contract for me we need to spend wit we have a hell of a lot better than we have been theres similar teams on likewise budgets thru out europe who spend their cash better that's what we shud be doing a proper scouting system for a start and a manager who will pmay the young mob without fear of losing...by the way I also want more ambitious leaders at the top HH

I think the management team did well to win those titles in spite of lawwell. Managers haven't gotten the players they wanted throughout the years and lets not kid ourselves, we can only beat who's infront of us, but we havent really had any competition throughout the last 9 years. 9 years that could have been used to build a world class scouting system and youth set up instead of planning hotels and renting the stadium out for athletic games. Lawwell has always been about what money he can save and make out of the club. That's why we are in a position now that, if we had a chairman who actually cared about what goes on on the park, we would never be in. As a chairman he has had it easy. The biggest club in Scotland with a worldwide support.

I think the management team did well to win those titles in spite of lawwell. Managers haven't gotten the players they wanted throughout the years and lets not kid ourselves, we can only beat who's infront of us, but we havent really had any competition throughout the last 9 years. 9 years that could have been used to build a world class scouting system and youth set up instead of planning hotels and renting the stadium out for athletic games. Lawwell has always been about what money he can save and make out of the club. That's why we are in a position now that, if we had a chairman who actually cared about what goes on on the park, we would never be in. As a chairman he has had it easy. The biggest club in Scotland with a worldwide support.
Are you saying you would have rather had less quality on pitch with lower wages because we dont really need it?

Falkirk had a brilliant academy set up and it had to be abandoned because they couldn't compete for good youth player wages.

Now im all for exposing Lawell if he not doing his job properly but Your reasons above are not viable in the economic world football has become.

Why are celtic losing good young players? Maybe because tv deals at other clubs allows them to pay much more.

We haven't really had any competition??

Well sounds like you wanted to keep Ronny Deila system?

Personally I thought his system was the long term solution but the fans thought lawell was cheating them of world class players.

Hotels are economically viable since they pay for themselves and hopefully generate funds for other projects.

Would you rather we spent that money on non economically viable alternatives?

World class scouting system? how much more does it cost? And is it better at paying going rate of wages for young players who might get poached by tv subsidy clubs?

Lawell has always been about what money he can save and make out of the club?

Weird, thats his job. Buy the best we can afford and grow the club in a market thats trying to shrink us by excluding us from the arbitrary tv subsidy system.

Are you suggesting he could done all your requests for less and got better results on pitch?

So let me get this straight.

Lawell should be making first team stronger but paid less.
The youth team should be better but paid less.
The board should be better but paid lesss.

The management should be better and paid less.

Coz lawell has won enough trophies against shit teams?

Maybe im not getting your points?

Are celtic paying too much for wages or too little?

Is lawell paying too much for new players or not paying enough?

is lennon getting a good wage or a crap wage?

how many top talent youth want to play in the freezing cold for buttons against young guys who aren't very good?

Lawell is too silent and sleek it for me.

But his work as ceos has arguably been very good for celtic in an economy that excludes both celtic and sevco from the tv funds.

And its the tv funds that are creating Celtics problems much more than lawell

imo

Lubo shine a torch we have drawn with lesser teams and went out a cup to lesser teams we still have the backbone of the team we had for the nine and have spent and maintained which is the balance of good housekeeping regardless of the nonesense about biscuit tin, its not about ten million pound signings, its about getting the right guy for the money spent also to do the job required dometsically then Europe, no domestic no Europe.
The squad is the best squad in Scotland without a doubt, so its not upstairs that is the issue, the results are on the park, before you can compete in Europe you have to compete in the domestics against weaker opposition its not been happening, you do not sign a team of superstars to beat duffers, you sign and keep what quality you need for bigger competitions, and that quality should play inferior teams of the park, its back to the chalkboard and no more days off to stoat about getting lazy.
Celtic never set an example with Griff, we all like him and know what he brings but were is he again, we shipped out Boli for the same, players recognise this and feel deflated, we have to be consistent in discipline and Lennon has to distance himself he is not a fan on the side when working he is the conductor and takes the applause if he gets it right. He is not on the side to run around like a fan with the certain players, players pick up on these things, you have probably played in a pals act team at some point and have probably lost in that team, why, because pals act become disjointed, players no longer fight for a place they take it as a given they will start and subs get dejected and lose their enthausisim and the lull begins, NL has to take himself out the equation and be ruthless, tell them straight I am not your mate when i have to make decisions i will treat all players equal based on performance and atitude and application. The jersey belongs to no-one individual its a team sport and you have to show you are the right man for the role, nothing else cuts it.
You dont perform you are dropped until you improve, if not you leave, ruthless is the only way to maintain fairness and get results, you have to selfish and know your job is always on the line therefore you are number one and you employ only the best to protect your wage, do this and all benefit in the spoils of the victory.

Are you saying you would have rather had less quality on pitch with lower wages because we dont really need it?

Falkirk had a brilliant academy set up and it had to be abandoned because they couldn't compete for good youth player wages.

Now im all for exposing Lawell if he not doing his job properly but Your reasons above are not viable in the economic world football has become.

Why are celtic losing good young players? Maybe because tv deals at other clubs allows them to pay much more.

We haven't really had any competition??

Well sounds like you wanted to keep Ronny Deila system?

Personally I thought his system was the long term solution but the fans thought lawell was cheating them of world class players.

Hotels are economically viable since they pay for themselves and hopefully generate funds for other projects.

Would you rather we spent that money on non economically viable alternatives?

World class scouting system? how much more does it cost? And is it better at paying going rate of wages for young players who might get poached by tv subsidy clubs?

Lawell has always been about what money he can save and make out of the club?

Weird, thats his job. Buy the best we can afford and grow the club in a market thats trying to shrink us by excluding us from the arbitrary tv subsidy system.

Are you suggesting he could done all your requests for less and got better results on pitch?

So let me get this straight.

Lawell should be making first team stronger but paid less.
The youth team should be better but paid less.
The board should be better but paid lesss.

The management should be better and paid less.

Coz lawell has won enough trophies against shit teams?

Maybe im not getting your points?

Are celtic paying too much for wages or too little?

Is lawell paying too much for new players or not paying enough?

is lennon getting a good wage or a crap wage?

how many top talent youth want to play in the freezing cold for buttons against young guys who aren't very good?

Lawell is too silent and sleek it for me.

But his work as ceos has arguably been very good for celtic in an economy that excludes both celtic and sevco from the tv funds.

And its the tv funds that are creating Celtics problems much more than lawell

imo

We all work on opinions TET. I know, with you, everything needs to be backed up with facts and figures. I respect that. I like the fact that you try to make people think about their posts. You've definitely made me think about what I write. Unfortunately I can't answer all your questions as with me its 100% emotional. I dont like the guy. I know that's not a good argument to have but I can only go on what I see and feel. I've stated that as a CEO he is amazing. Major shareholders love him. Im not even a shareholder. Im just a fan. He hasn't done anything for the club that I want him to do. He doesn't answer to me. Im only a customer after all. Would I like him to take less money from the club. Ofcourse I would. Im a fan remember. Any cash that goes towards the playing squad is a bonus to me. Would I rather he pay and extra couple of grand for mcginn or have a 3 million bonus....id take mcginn.

I know TV cash is destroying the game. I get that. But there's good players all over the world waiting to be found. We've done it before. Why aren't we doing it anymore?? The scouting system seems to be a shambles. We are buying guys from the scottish league that can't even get a game. The huns seem to be doing better in bringing in players than we are. And people can laugh at their signings all they want. But they are having a great season so far with the players we all laugh at. Our signings can't even got on the park. I dont blame lenny for our signings. I dont believe he has anything to do with who we sign.

As for the young guys playing in the cold. Celtic used to attract these guys. We were a stepping stone ofcourse. But I ment we got to guys like wanyama, van Dyke and dembele. And our youth set up gave us mcgregor, Tierney and forrest. We are producing or finding these guys anymore. Would I rather lawwells 3 million bonus went on fixing our scouting and youth system. 100%. And before you go on at me about CEO contracts and the in and out of business I dont care 🤣🤣 im just a fan.

Lubo shine a torch we have drawn with lesser teams and went out a cup to lesser teams we still have the backbone of the team we had for the nine and have spent and maintained which is the balance of good housekeeping regardless of the nonesense about biscuit tin, its not about ten million pound signings, its about getting the right guy for the money spent also to do the job required dometsically then Europe, no domestic no Europe.
The squad is the best squad in Scotland without a doubt, so its not upstairs that is the issue, the results are on the park, before you can compete in Europe you have to compete in the domestics against weaker opposition its not been happening, you do not sign a team of superstars to beat duffers, you sign and keep what quality you need for bigger competitions, and that quality should play inferior teams of the park, its back to the chalkboard and no more days off to stoat about getting lazy.
Celtic never set an example with Griff, we all like him and know what he brings but were is he again, we shipped out Boli for the same, players recognise this and feel deflated, we have to be consistent in discipline and Lennon has to distance himself he is not a fan on the side when working he is the conductor and takes the applause if he gets it right. He is not on the side to run around like a fan with the certain players, players pick up on these things, you have probably played in a pals act team at some point and have probably lost in that team, why, because pals act become disjointed, players no longer fight for a place they take it as a given they will start and subs get dejected and lose their enthausisim and the lull begins, NL has to take himself out the equation and be ruthless, tell them straight I am not your mate when i have to make decisions i will treat all players equal based on performance and atitude and application. The jersey belongs to no-one individual its a team sport and you have to show you are the right man for the role, nothing else cuts it.
You dont perform you are dropped until you improve, if not you leave, ruthless is the only way to maintain fairness and get results, you have to selfish and know your job is always on the line therefore you are number one and you employ only the best to protect your wage, do this and all benefit in the spoils of the victory.

There's no argument from me on the failings of lenny. This team havent all of a sudden got shite.
My moan was about lawwell. The fact lenny was given the job in the 1st place and is still in the job is another reason for me to be angry at him.

We all work on opinions TET. I know, with you, everything needs to be backed up with facts and figures. I respect that. I like the fact that you try to make people think about their posts. You've definitely made me think about what I write. Unfortunately I can't answer all your questions as with me its 100% emotional. I dont like the guy. I know that's not a good argument to have but I can only go on what I see and feel. I've stated that as a CEO he is amazing. Major shareholders love him. Im not even a shareholder. Im just a fan. He hasn't done anything for the club that I want him to do. He doesn't answer to me. Im only a customer after all. Would I like him to take less money from the club. Ofcourse I would. Im a fan remember. Any cash that goes towards the playing squad is a bonus to me. Would I rather he pay and extra couple of grand for mcginn or have a 3 million bonus....id take mcginn.

I know TV cash is destroying the game. I get that. But there's good players all over the world waiting to be found. We've done it before. Why aren't we doing it anymore?? The scouting system seems to be a shambles. We are buying guys from the scottish league that can't even get a game. The huns seem to be doing better in bringing in players than we are. And people can laugh at their signings all they want. But they are having a great season so far with the players we all laugh at. Our signings can't even got on the park. I dont blame lenny for our signings. I dont believe he has anything to do with who we sign.

As for the young guys playing in the cold. Celtic used to attract these guys. We were a stepping stone ofcourse. But I ment we got to guys like wanyama, van Dyke and dembele. And our youth set up gave us mcgregor, Tierney and forrest. We are producing or finding these guys anymore. Would I rather lawwells 3 million bonus went on fixing our scouting and youth system. 100%. And before you go on at me about CEO contracts and the in and out of business I dont care 🤣🤣 im just a fan.
I despise his face and his sleek it eyes

But thats no really grounds for sacking him.

his silence in face of calumny makes me boil

but I dont think any other dude would have done better job than him.

might be wrong but he actually suited to that dark world of top business imo

He will get a better paid job no problems in world outside celtic imo

I despise his face and his sleek it eyes

But thats no really grounds for sacking him.

his silence in face of calumny makes me boil

but I dont think any other dude would have done better job than him.

might be wrong but he actually suited to that dark world of top business imo

He will get a better paid job no problems in world outside celtic imo

I believe he remains silent on the major problems in scottish football because he's up to his neck in it. Big business all over the globe make it a point to know what's going on in their industry yet he acts like he knows nothing. He's been here for 17 years. The rangers board were his partners in sponsors and TV deals. He's either an idiot or a very very smart business man. Obviously its the 2nd one. A strong rangers meant good income and still does.
Imagine we got a new chairman in 2012. One that wasn't dirty with all the goings on leading up to the death of the hun. Would he have supported the call for an inquiry?? Would he have banished the talk of "old firm". We will obviously never know.

I believe he remains silent on the major problems in scottish football because he's up to his neck in it. Big business all over the globe make it a point to know what's going on in their industry yet he acts like he knows nothing. He's been here for 17 years. The rangers board were his partners in sponsors and TV deals. He's either an idiot or a very very smart business man. Obviously its the 2nd one. A strong rangers meant good income and still does.
Imagine we got a new chairman in 2012. One that wasn't dirty with all the goings on leading up to the death of the hun. Would he have supported the call for an inquiry?? Would he have banished the talk of "old firm". We will obviously never know.
I agree

But the alternative was possibly much worse financially for club?

Also I can only hope the reason for his silence is the legal representation has told him its best to stay silent.

Plenty of innocent people go to jail trying to defend what they didn't do.

Nobody ever went to jail by being silent about things they didn't do.

quite a long lecture but its very important information in face of calumny against sleek it missreprentatives

I agree

But the alternative was possibly much worse financially for club?

Also I can only hope the reason for his silence is the legal representation has told him its best to stay silent.

Plenty of innocent people go to jail trying to defend what they didn't do.

Nobody ever went to jail by being silent about things they didn't do.

quite a long lecture but its very important information in face of calumny against sleek it missreprentatives

I didnt watch the officers response. But what the lawyer said was interesting. Im assuming, although we don't have the 5th amendment, the law is the same in the UK. In that case lawwell has already forfeited his "5th amendment" by stating he knew nothing about the 5-way agreement. Even if true, he shouldn't have said a thing about it?? I know he's answering to shareholders and not police so completely different but should, by some miracle, the police ever get involved in investigating corruption in the scottish game, hasn't he incriminated himself??

I didnt watch the officers response. But what the lawyer said was interesting. Im assuming, although we don't have the 5th amendment, the law is the same in the UK. In that case lawwell has already forfeited his "5th amendment" by stating he knew nothing about the 5-way agreement. Even if true, he shouldn't have said a thing about it?? I know he's answering to shareholders and not police so completely different but should, by some miracle, the police ever get involved in investigating corruption in the scottish game, hasn't he incriminated himself??
I think the law is pretty similar here.

he is on public record in that statement and it could be used against him in criminal court

I think the law is pretty similar here.

he is on public record in that statement and it could be used against him in criminal court
the cop fully agreed with lawyer and showed how many innocent people can be tied up in law by just making an innocent claim but misrepresented as evidense against you

they are not obliged to show the evidense that supports your case

but if you say something they can use against you

it will be used against you

but not for you.

thats the law

the cop fully agreed with lawyer and showed how many innocent people can be tied up in law by just making an innocent claim but misrepresented as evidense against you

they are not obliged to show the evidense that supports your case

but if you say something they can use against you

it will be used against you

but not for you.

thats the law

I'll watch the officer response, I assumed the lawyers statement was the more important part for our conversation. Does make sense with the whole "can and will be used against you" part of the arrest. They are telling you right there that if you talk it won't help you at all, only them.

you need to also take in the weird narrative from msm

they want lawell out

but every crooked dude at sevco they want to paint a rosey picture while he at helm

lawell up against a the entire brotherhood of misrepresentation

every detail of his dealings or words get used against him even when he says right things

but every single criminal thing involving knights or the sevco hierarchy gets omitted

can you imagine if one of lawels staff was accused of child porn crimes?

but it seems that there is evidense a certain chairman at another club has a senior member of his staff in one of his companies under investigation for that very crime if hearsay is true?

in lawels defence the msm detest him and like to portray his as skintflint

that in itself makes me wonder why they detest him so much?

sevco board spend less than us but are heros

lawell portrayed as a skinflint

they make massive losses and have trust funded weird accounts with serious going concerns

heros

we have fully audited accounts that show celtic are very high risk seeking with low profits but fans think he no risking enough goaded by msm

never explaining the reality of situation

always picking the failures never the successes

but at sevco its reversed

even when they killed their own club

it was really lie well conspiracy

all the real crooks are free and the hate is directed at lawell for running celtic successfully through some very turbulent financial waters

the lunacy that spending more on players means bigger profits is lunacy and no evidense to support that theory

might give you a better team for a wee while but it kills you stone dead if you end up with high paid players nobody wants

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back