Park

Anyone else beginning to seriously dislike ICT?
I believe that still isnt enough to get the numbers they require , either way Celtic will be crowned 9iar champions nothing will stop that. The vote was a shambles true and everyone knows that too . These clubs stranraer Inverness etc is a disgrace that clubs like stranraer with a couple of hundred supporters and dugs every home game can have such a say in the grand scheme of things in the top flight. Like hartlepool saying no liverpool cannot be champions until we get an investigation, see that happening? Nah me neither.

Inverness were very quiet when the reconstruction talks were ongoing because they cud of got promoted. Now all a sudden they been bullied etc.. funny how they come oot with all this when the chance of promotion is taken off the table🤔 they can fuck off wae the zombies.

Its a guid job the Flat Earth Bhoy has bailed oot or bigoodle what be wonderin wtf is goin on here ;)

Welcome mate...enjoy the fun...

😂 😂 😂(y)

Bigoodle spotting Thai Tim on the Noise......

Think Winning Captains gave Flat Earth Bhoy a swift kick oot the Celtic Noise door mate. Last I heard he was engaged in a war of words with the Harlem Globetrotters......demanding they change their name immediately! :LOL:(y)

Has Gardiner been promissed a job at ipox ???.
Looking at both Morrison and Gardiner standing side by side with their red white and blue ties ready to spout any lie which will help sevco made me think of Scotlands most notorious men,Burke and Hare,,we all know what they did for a coin,these two make Burke and Hare look like celebrities..

HH.

😂 😂 😂(y)

Bigoodle spotting Thai Tim on the Noise......

Think Winning Captains gave Flat Earth Bhoy a swift kick oot the Celtic Noise door mate. Last I heard he was engaged in a war of words with the Harlem Globetrotters......demanding they change their name immediately! :LOL:(y)

My favourite gif ever, genius.
Cheers for the welcome troops, appreciate it.
I've lurked for a few months now so I've kinda got a decent feel for the site already. I enjoy baiting the zoomers as much as the next man. I'll argue my point respectfully at all times until ye all see I'm right, its inevitable . An unashamed Celtic Da, I'm prone to the occasional subtle windup so don't always take all my posts literally, yeez have been warned 😉😉

My favourite gif ever, genius.
Cheers for the welcome troops, appreciate it.
I've lurked for a few months now so I've kinda got a decent feel for the site already. I enjoy baiting the zoomers as much as the next man. I'll argue my point respectfully at all times until ye all see I'm right, its inevitable . An unashamed Celtic Da, I'm prone to the occasional subtle windup so don't always take all my posts literally, yeez have been warned 😉😉
as long as don't go on about cats you'll fit right in

ICT's Scott Gardiner issues statement on SPFL's bullying and coercion......

View attachment 9283

'Blah blah blah bullying......blah blah blah coercion!' - 'So Mr Park sir......about that job vacancy'
Whole shooting match exposed Partick Thistle tell Dundee not to worry about the SPFL not recieving the email they can resend it the 5 0 clock is not official and they have 28 days the whole texts spells out the whole game

Whatever happens with the vote that wont be the end of it.....if it goes against the huns the SPFL Board need to slap them down and issue sanctions against Robertson straight away.....if the huns were to somehow get the numbers.....then I can see the SPFL Board resigning on mass with the exception of Robertson.....this would obviously suit the huns and their agenda.....if the huns lose the vote the SPFL Board must charge the huns with bringing the game in to disrepute if they persist with their obvious insidious agenda...

It's either going to be the rule of law that prevails.....or the hun anarchists will destroy all.....Scottish Football needs to decide on what path it takes...

PS Keep your eye on the SFA.....they are going to make a play soon enough.....I'd bet on it

Whatever happens with the vote that wont be the end of it.....if it goes against the huns the SPFL Board need to slap them down and issue sanctions against Robertson straight away.....if the huns were to somehow get the numbers.....then I can see the SPFL Board resigning on mass with the exception of Robertson.....this would obviously suit the huns and their agenda.....if the huns lose the vote the SPFL Board must charge the huns with bringing the game in to disrepute if they persist with their obvious insidious agenda...

It's either going to be the rule of law that prevails.....or the hun anarchists will destroy all.....Scottish Football needs to decide on what path it takes...

PS Keep your eye on the SFA.....they are going to make a play soon enough.....I'd bet on it
Robertson has to go,ICT and sevco charged with bringing the game into disrepute,but hey,let's see how the vote go's,basically ah don't care,let's have a feckin enquiry and expose these bastarts for the shite that they are!

Robertson has to go,ICT and sevco charged with bringing the game into disrepute,but hey,let's see how the vote go's,basically ah don't care,let's have a feckin enquiry and expose these bastarts for the shite that they are!

Yep!

I'm all for an enquiry with the terms of reference to include all that encompasses Res 12.....let's see who agree to supporting this?

Back