Park

Park has finally parked his arse at the top table gleefully taking the place of the spiv in SA not realising that the parcel of assets he holds is toxic. The last few bars of the music are still playing as the bills are arriving in his in tray. He will be stunned that his support is less than the number of consecutive trophies that Celtic have won. He will be still holding the parcel when the music comes to a crashing stop and that’s not a metaphor.

I'm sure I read that ourselves and sevco rotate our place on the spfl board. This arrangement suited both parties when relations between the clubs were better, our common interests were more aligned then from a strictly business perspective. Not so much now. It's now obvious the sevco sphere of influence has diminished to a point where most other clubs refuse to kowtow to them the way they used to. When SR steps down (July?) and is replaced by our rep they pretty much are neutered as far as the spfl is concerned, I'd be amazed if any cordial relationship is maintained between the clubs.
As we all know Rangers then and sevco now relied on their placemen being in certain positions of power in order to ensure everything went smoothly and no questions were asked about their illegal tax schemes, nothing about why several directors were waived through when their fit and proper status should have failed the SFAs own rules, euro licence granted to them even though they failed the criteria etc etc. In their present financial situation its imperative that the old dodgy practices continue to aid them as they struggle to survive. With no influence on the spfl board and no Ogilvie/Peat/Reagan at the SFA any more they are desperate. Their recent crusade to rid the game of "incompetents" may be their not so subtle plan to get some of their own back into executive roles in order to return things to their "proper way ".
I suspect their own kind are still running the show.

Double bluff.

they should be under investigation for many of your points, which lead to the mysterious secret agreement.

Doncaster is part of that cabal and the other unknown signatories.

And every scam artist they had on board muddying the waters since 2012 and part of their current debacle is out of the picture to certain extent.

Now, imagine sevco went burst in the season they were doing well in Europe.

That would require a proper enquiry.

Not just enquiry required for Rangers demise and the weird stuff that allowed that to happen.

Not just an enquiry into the legality of the secret agreement.

Not just an enquiry into serial going concern warnings, litigations, financial oddness, which company actually holds the deeds?

Not just a proper enquiry into the eufa license and lies exposed in high court.

But an enquiry into how they can turn confetti into investments, shaft their own fans, lie perpetually to every stakeholder of the new club and go burst in a season they actually made decent progress in Europe- albeit signing players for mega bucks with potentially no cash to honour those purchases and wage contracts.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could muddy the waters enough to convince the hordes that withdrawing from a corrupt league rather than face those enquiries and escape the wrath of also being charlatans after convincing them yet again that you are true rangers men?

What better way to do that than by attacking the spfl Doncaster and his band of merry men with charges that are actually better directed at the club who likes to shaft its own fans, shareholders and stakeholders while staying out of jail and miraculously turning private profits in the process.

In a country thats been excessively anti catholic for centuries to actually suggest that its a mad catholic conspiracy against them is beyond believe.

But thats how they solved every problem they ever encountered since Cromwell.

Masons in the land of Scottish rite are claiming there is a conspiracy against the Masons

hahahahahaha

Who would they front in their independent enquiry

the dup or the orange order???

Craig Whyte got to hire his own admin

Park wants to hire his own investigators

Craig whyte

Charles green

King

and park and even the other directors before during and after Murray era should probably all be in prison for fraud, or at least the non disclosure of vital financial sporting integrity documents

But no

its a Timmy conspiracy and they have proof

Are any of the proofiteers Masons?

Is secret agreements ok

What if the secret agreement includes a conspiracy to blame someone else, should they be unable to prevent the good ship sevco from joining the corpse of rangers at the crypt?

Create a mess

demand an enquiry into how sevco are being cheated

when enquiry finds its sevco who are cheating

create civil unrest by declaring that further proof of the fenian hand conspiracy and their withdrawal from football in a corrupt country just coincides with the season they are insolvent???

So bizarre it could actually be a good theory.

Double bluff.

they should be under investigation for many of your points, which lead to the mysterious secret agreement.

And every scam artist they had on board muddying the waters since 2012 and part of their current debacle is out of the picture to certain extent.

Not just enquiry required for Rangers demise and the weird stuff that allowed that to happen.

Not just an enquiry into serial going concern warnings, litigations, financial oddness, which company actually holds the deeds?

But an enquiry into how they can turn confetti into investments, shaft their own fans, lie perpetually to every stakeholder of the new club and go burst in a season they actually made decent progress in Europe- albeit signing players for mega bucks with potentially no cash to honour those purchases and wage contracts.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could muddy the waters enough to convince the hordes that withdrawing from a corrupt league rather than face those enquiries and escape the wrath of also being charlatans after convincing them yet again that you are true rangers men?

What better way to do that than by attacking the spfl Doncaster and his band of merry men with charges that are actually better directed at the club who likes to shaft its own fans, shareholders and stakeholders while staying out of jail and miraculously turning private profits in the process.

In a country thats been excessively anti catholic for centuries to actually suggest that its a mad catholic conspiracy against them is beyond believe.

Masons in the land of Scottish rite are claiming there is a conspiracy against the Masons

hahahahahaha

Craig whyte

Charles green

King

and park and even the other directors before during and after Murray era should probably all be in prison for fraud, or at least the non disclosure of vital financial sporting integrity documents

But no

Is secret agreements ok

What if the secret agreement includes a conspiracy to blame someone else, should they be unable to prevent the good ship sevco from joining the corpse of rangers at the crypt?

Create a mess

create civil unrest by declaring that further proof of the fenian hand conspiracy and their withdrawal from football in a corrupt country just coincides with the season they are insolvent???

👏👏👏 well said TET.

in 14 days time at the latest UEFA need to be told whether a countries season is finished or will be continued. Does anyone honestly expect football this month or next? The clubs have voted 81% to end the season. Just do it for goodness sake and hope football can resume next season.

No doubt the jungle drums will be getting beat and telephones ringing as sevco try to muster as much support as they can,think they could be in for a shock when they realise that other clubs don't have much respect for them any more it's no secret that sevco are up to thier eyes in debt and they only reason they need thier support is to keep them alive,Sevco will be quite happy to take other clubs into administration with them ,with look it's not only us and if the the other clubs would have voted in our favour we would be fine,it's all a game to Parks and
his puppets to keep the mugs happy and keep thier club alive he is I hope in for a shock

Double bluff.

hahahahahaha

Craig whyte

Charles green

King

But no

Is secret agreements ok

Create a mess

Hi TET,
I'm broadly in agreement with a lot of your post. I slightly diverge when you allude that an enquiry into their current status would leave them exposed to accusations of rule breaking. I don't believe their accounts have flagged any blatant evidence of that, but as you say they do show us an astonishing level of incompetence. I believe they would fall foul of UEFA FFP rules thus denying them euro qualification, but wouldn't raise any sanctions domestically . I'm no expert on this so I stand to be corrected. Our failure to adopt FFP is baffling after the events of 2012 and you may have a point that the handshake still carries weight on the particular SFA board that deals with this, as only one club has continuously flouted ffp since their inception. Until we adopt FFP then we leave our game open to abuse.
As for sevcos recent behaviour I dont see it as a means to muddy the waters when they depart the league even they accept like us we are stuck here. For me its becoming increasingly clear their priorities lie in getting their own men in positions of influence to deal with future issues they will inevitably encounter. I believe FFP will be adopted sooner or later in the spfl, if sevco do go tits up it may even force it as there would be no argument against it then, it would help protect our game against those clubs that fail to run within their means. I vaguely remember ffp was being considered but I don't know why it petered out or how serious any discussion was. Again I may be wrong on this, wishful thinking on my part 😉😉

Hi TET,
I'm broadly in agreement with a lot of your post. I slightly diverge when you allude that an enquiry into their current status would leave them exposed to accusations of rule breaking. I don't believe their accounts have flagged any blatant evidence of that, but as you say they do show us an astonishing level of incompetence. I believe they would fall foul of UEFA FFP rules thus denying them euro qualification, but wouldn't raise any sanctions domestically . I'm no expert on this so I stand to be corrected. Our failure to adopt FFP is baffling after the events of 2012 and you may have a point that the handshake still carries weight on the particular SFA board that deals with this, as only one club has continuously flouted ffp since their inception. Until we adopt FFP then we leave our game open to abuse.
As for sevcos recent behaviour I dont see it as a means to muddy the waters when they depart the league even they accept like us we are stuck here. For me its becoming increasingly clear their priorities lie in getting their own men in positions of influence to deal with future issues they will inevitably encounter. I believe FFP will be adopted sooner or later in the spfl, if sevco do go tits up it may even force it as there would be no argument against it then, it would help protect our game against those clubs that fail to run within their means. I vaguely remember ffp was being considered but I don't know why it petered out or how serious any discussion was. Again I may be wrong on this, wishful thinking on my part 😉😉
I believe and it is my understanding that ffp is in place already.

The rules of ffp seem to be easily evaded when you have muddy accounts, in the cases of private ltd status rather than plc audited accounts.

eg in ltd status the clarity of accounts are not as strict as plc status

easier to hide stuff in special purpose accounts that dont get public access and therefore harder to tell if they fall into ffp rule breaking

your correct to state there is no public knowledge of sevco having breached ffp

but thats is potentially due to the clandestine nature of their account disclosures and going concern status, which is a serious issue in the transparency department and also accountability.

the very things sevco claim outwardly to accuse spfl

the dilution of the shares of sevco through confetti at arbitrary pricing at non assured status, king claims 20p per share is bargain for -10 million losses every season and no cash liquidity or grounded pricing of new co assets.

ie telling the market a fixed price for something based on potential future income without independent verification through recognised markets leaves vulnerable emotional investors of brand sevco exposed to higher risks at those arbitrary prices. Again transparency issues.

But Rangers transparency was always in question

Sevco is even worse

there are two sevco companies

Sevco scotland and Sevco 5088

both claim to own the assets of rangers who died.

Who owns the deeds?

hidden from public enquiry. again transparency and accountability issues.

the ffp may well have been breached in reality but if you can produce muddy accounts that are audited as ok under ltd status albeit with some serious cashflow promises of an obscure nature and can hide the 10 million losses in those clandestine accounts then unless those accounts are made transparent you can never be sure they have breached the ffp rules

since ffp rules are very easy to bypass in reality if you have secret agreements to muddy the accounts or secret agreements that dont crush muddy accounts.

now it may well be that every club in scotland has similar strange accounting in shadows??

Perhaps thats why a secret agreement is tolerated

Why do so few clubs ever pay tax or make a profit?

What is the investment incentive at these clubs?

Anyway im pretty certain ffp is already requirement in scotland

just those pesky accounts are never fully unqualified and losses are masked by so called capital investments and continual expansion of share base to dilute the losses at expense of new investors (if they really are investors rather than gifters)

I believe and it is my understanding that ffp is in place already.

The rules of ffp seem to be easily evaded when you have muddy accounts, in the cases of private ltd status rather than plc audited accounts.

eg in ltd status the clarity of accounts are not as strict as plc status

easier to hide stuff in special purpose accounts that dont get public access and therefore harder to tell if they fall into ffp rule breaking

your correct to state there is no public knowledge of sevco having breached ffp

but thats is potentially due to the clandestine nature of their account disclosures and going concern status, which is a serious issue in the transparency department and also accountability.

the very things sevco claim outwardly to accuse spfl

the dilution of the shares of sevco through confetti at arbitrary pricing at non assured status, king claims 20p per share is bargain for -10 million losses every season and no cash liquidity or grounded pricing of new co assets.

ie telling the market a fixed price for something based on potential future income without independent verification through recognised markets leaves vulnerable emotional investors of brand sevco exposed to higher risks at those arbitrary prices. Again transparency issues.

But Rangers transparency was always in question

Sevco is even worse

there are two sevco companies

Sevco scotland and Sevco 5088

both claim to own the assets of rangers who died.

Who owns the deeds?

hidden from public enquiry. again transparency and accountability issues.

the ffp may well have been breached in reality but if you can produce muddy accounts that are audited as ok under ltd status albeit with some serious cashflow promises of an obscure nature and can hide the 10 million losses in those clandestine accounts then unless those accounts are made transparent you can never be sure they have breached the ffp rules

since ffp rules are very easy to bypass in reality if you have secret agreements to muddy the accounts or secret agreements that dont crush muddy accounts.

now it may well be that every club in scotland has similar strange accounting in shadows??

Perhaps thats why a secret agreement is tolerated

Why do so few clubs ever pay tax or make a profit?

What is the investment incentive at these clubs?

Anyway im pretty certain ffp is already requirement in scotland

just those pesky accounts are never fully unqualified and losses are masked by so called capital investments and continual expansion of share base to dilute the losses at expense of new investors (if they really are investors rather than gifters)
I'm sure you are correct in that ffp has been adopted here. My understanding is that in reality it only applies to teams who qualify for UEFA competition in order that their tournaments are not compromised by a teams insolvency . For clarity I should maybe state that the spfl should apply STRICT adherence to uefa ffp rules across the board, thus preventing clubs operating in the shadows. Only then can we proceed in the conf

Members online

Latest posts

Back