Parking

nilsenc

I’m driving up for the Aberdeen game from Liverpool on 29th September and then driving straight back after it. I normally get the train up, so I’m not sure where I can park. Any ideas where the best places are?

I’m driving up for the Aberdeen game from Liverpool on 29th September and then driving straight back after it. I normally get the train up, so I’m not sure where I can park. Any ideas where the best places are?
if you come along the London road by the Celtic supporters club on the left take a right at the high flats,then right again into the housing scheme,if your early enough you can find parking in that area,which is just a short walk to the stadium

if you come along the London road by the Celtic supporters club on the left take a right at the high flats,then right again into the housing scheme,if your early enough you can find parking in that area,which is just a short walk to the stadium
Don't park in Forge Retail Park
You are restricted to 4 hours and 2 hours on event days
Thing is they never put signs up claiming it's an event day so I suppose you could claim that you weren't aware it was an event day if you got ticketed HH?

I go in that way too I park up at Duke st near the Crown bar a great celtic bar then walk down to the stadium takes about 10 mins

?

Don't park in Forge Retail Park
You are restricted to 4 hours and 2 hours on event days
Thing is they never put signs up claiming it's an event day so I suppose you could claim that you weren't aware it was an event day if you got ticketed HH?
Cheers mate

Back