Parks of Hamilton

I personally don't give 2 fucks about what the results of the scum especially at this stage of the season. We have all sorts of shite thrown our way so far this season and yet we are still standing tall and proud.
The only one's that stop celtic are celtic and I will say that is a fact.
There result is just another case to try and put panic within our ranks and for us to start shitting ourselves with a delusion they are better than us.
Well fuck them all, fact is we haven't got going anywhere near to our own capabilities and yet they are fuck all ahead of us. To a man our players are way ahead of there's, how many of there shite hawks would we like in our squad?
We will get our act together and when we do then all concerned will be filling there skiddies especially when we start dishing out a few hidings ourselves

Last week the Slippy one stated 'SPFL clubs don't have enough sevco supporters playin for them' week later, boom! 8-0! ach, mibbe it's jist me.
I can fully understand us being suspicious MD as we all know we have everyone against us in the quest to stop the 10 at all costs, and yes the corruption and cheating goes all the way to the top with even the aid of a government.
But we are CELTIC and this is not the first time in our proud history that all the powers to be have used every cheating trick in the book, even with a few extra thrown in this season in an attempt to put us down.
They haven't succeeded then and we won't let them succeed now.
We are CELTIC and together we will never be defeated

I'm being realistic here.....No way would we score 9 goals in this moment in time.....And aye, the huns are playin guid fitbaw....better than we are at this moment in time
I won't disagree lennono, but you use the words" at the moment " but the season has still 6 months to run and we have seen over the last week alone just how much can change in just 1 week.
All the setbacks we have had to deal with so far this season will make us far more mentally stronger for when the real pressure is to kick in as we already know we can deal with them while under preforming and still getting results.
Can the scum make such a claim?

I won't disagree lennono, but you use the words" at the moment " but the season has still 6 months to run and we have seen over the last week alone just how much can change in just 1 week.
All the setbacks we have had to deal with so far this season will make us far more mentally stronger for when the real pressure is to kick in as we already know we can deal with them while under preforming and still getting results.
Can the scum make such a claim?
Thats what a meant....thats why i said at the moment......knowing we can only get better

We will score in every match.. I just want us not to concede a goal Then we win every match and ergo we win the league. It's that simple and and that's why I have been banging on for so long about our defensive coaching or lack of !

Members online

Latest posts

Back