Partick Thistle v Celtic. Scottish cup match thread

Ach, daughter phone asked did I fancy coming down to the hotel she works in tae watch game, she was finishing at 5pm. Big uncouth hun fae Fife, giving it Billy big bawz was apparently spooking her & pal. Game was pish, went out for a vape at halftime. Came back in for 2nd half, Police & Ambulance there, someone had set about the Fife hun in the toilet, daughters pal asks "How did you do it? Without being seen?" Ffs ,Just on halftime went for a pee, bought around, got vape & phone went outside tae phone the Mrs, 2nd half just as shite as the 1st, nowt more than a training match, never a fuckin penalty, best bit about it that Wee baw face alky cunts expression

Watched a bit of sevcos gme last night ,not them but watched Beaton at every sevco attack he satyed well out the way even to the point of jumping out the way never fully up with play

Point is watched muir tonight and constantly getting in the road of things dallas cheaton and muir all take up similar positions at the edge of the box never central but always at the edge may be deliberate maybe nothing but if you get a chance and theres no paint to watch drying give it a look and compare

Watched a bit of sevcos gme last night ,not them but watched Beaton at every sevco attack he satyed well out the way even to the point of jumping out the way never fully up with play

Point is watched muir tonight and constantly getting in the road of things dallas cheaton and muir all take up similar positions at the edge of the box never central but always at the edge may be deliberate maybe nothing but if you get a chance and theres no paint to watch drying give it a look and compare

What about the offside decision, even the commentary were thinking what the fuck.

EOlTWmcUwAAwQrg.jpg

Think Friday is a big nite for the brethren .. cunts

Its all about opinions innit ? I thought 1. Celtic moved the ball a lot faster for most of the game. 2. Totally dominated the pitch. 3. Mc Calls tactics were braw 10 behind the ball and get the odd long punt up and see if Kenny ( I like Miller still ) can create something with his pace 4. Couple of good mistakes from us _ Mixup creates Kennys chance.loss of concentration causes the penalty that never was and we should learn from both without any damage being done 5. Wee Taylor will do me _ Olly is some footballer _ Great to see big Tom looking sharp _ Some game time into Jozo and Arzani and a wee taste of the Hurly Burly for young Klimala Plus so so good to see the Griff back. All in all a good wee game for me (y) (y) (y)

Said the same to my sister kelly,get oot the road ya bastaart, another mib trick! :mad:

I think new club Airdrie ( 2002) are ask asking the wrong guy to put them back to the original state, don't think trump does ressurections, Besides you are not Airdrie anymore and never will be its in the record books, David Murray put yous out the game, you went into liquidation and then a permanent coma.
More delusioned huns

EOlTWmcUwAAwQrg.jpg

Think when the players are totally dominant like tonight Docco that the concentration occasionally slips e.g big Juliennes last minute ho
Think we need to stop looking at refereeing incompetence here..it's becoming a tad obsessive....we have plenty in our squad in all positions to fight the fight on all fronts...look at the players who were not even on the bench today...the only thing that could derail the season is attitude and hunger from the players ....today it looked like we couldn't be arsed and that's a bigger worry than some masonic referee
True. I find it hard to understand but there have been a few games this season where certain players seem to have been lacking attitude and desire.

Hate to say it but the other mob across the city seem to have more of a hunger about them than us recently. We have a far better squad of players than them but we have to match or better them regarding desire, passion and fire in the belly. Streets ahead of them on talent and skill but we have to be tactically on it and want it more in my humble opinion.

Rant over ☘☘

We have a far better squad of players than them but we have to match or better them regarding desire, passion and fire in the belly. Streets ahead of them on talent and skill but we have to be tactically on it and want it more in my humble opinion.

We had better teams and squads than the old Rangers in 2003, 2005 and 2009-2011... they still managed to become champions at our expense. Granted, this was with some amount of financial doping and MIB assistance but we'd be fools to think the same thing couldn't happen in 2020.

We won't win being 10% better then them. We have to beat them out of sight.

I think new club Airdrie ( 2002) are ask asking the wrong guy to put them back to the original state, don't think trump does ressurections, Besides you are not Airdrie anymore and never will be its in the record books, David Murray put yous out the game, you went into liquidation and then a permanent coma.
More delusioned huns

View attachment 6518

The manky basturds stole the Bankies place in the lge, thus denying the people of West Dunbartonshire two teams in the SPFL.

Members online

Latest posts

Back