Partick Thistle v Celtic. Scottish cup match thread

Would you buy a Β£30 ticket Andy if you knew you were going to watch Celtic reserves,,I would think most people would not be happy with that,,Celtic have a duty to their fans to field the strongest team possible to try and win every game they play in,,anything less would not be acceptable mate..I am looking for 12 iar,,as I am sure 99% of every Celtic supporter is.

HH.
Me too green sprig. The best way to achieve it is to have the most money and the best players....a Scottish cup win is worth a million maybe - hee haw compared to CL money.
I think good players are being ruined by overplaying them. Look at how many of the invincible treble team have lost form or struggled with injuries. Rogic, Armstrong, Sinclair, Tierney, Roberts and Griffiths. Lately Forrest has been poor and Mcgregor has been pretty average for most of this season. They need a proper rest and an early summer seems the best or least worst solution.
Makes me wonder actually if that's why the 🐍 has the same pattern at every team? Introducing intense training sessions brings initial success but it can't be kept up long term as injuries and exhaustion eventually kick in after a season or so πŸ€”

Back