Partick Thistle v Celtic. Scottish cup match thread

The irony of "honest" mistakes is sometimes lost in print as the sarcastic tone is lost. They are not and never have been honest mistakes. They are predictable evidence of bigoted bias. Muir's bias was patently obvious. Just watch the excellent Anyone but Celtic documentary and any lingering doubts will be dispelled. Scottish refs do not want to see Celtic win. It really is that blatant.

Scottish football is a rigged sport. Over 90% of our top class refs support and favour Rangers. Only Rangers supporting refs are allowed to rise to the top. It is an intolerable position that is tolerated and accepted by the back of the bus inferiority mentality that still exists.

If you like those pics the reason you are seeing them is that this was an away fixture. Had the game been at Celtic Park then the Muthufuckas @Sandman at the photo agency with their big blue noses who are in cohorts with their big blue noses pals at the Daily Record which is where PL got his guy on the Celtic Board who deals with all this stuff and Hey Presto, the Blue Nosed fans photographer can get into Celtic Park but no chance are any of those left footer snappers getting anywhere near the place....strange but true. Thanks to Partick Thistle for supporting green fans media.

If you like those pics the reason you are seeing them is that this was an away fixture. Had the game been at Celtic Park then the Muthufuckas @Sandman at the photo agency with their big blue noses who are in cohorts with their big blue noses pals at the Daily Record which is where PL got his guy on the Celtic Board who deals with all this stuff and Hey Presto, the Blue Nosed fans photographer can get into Celtic Park but no chance are any of those left footer snappers getting anywhere near the place....strange but true. Thanks to Partick Thistle for supporting green fans media.
Well said WCB access for the hun photographer, no access for the Celtic photographer, access for every pro hun journalist, who shit on our club, call our fans racist
thanks Peter"back of the bus" Lawwell!

Think we need to stop looking at refereeing incompetence here..it's becoming a tad obsessive.

So what you're saying here is that McGregor was offside despite at least two Partick Thisle players being "in front" of him, if you were to draw a line across the field.

So Frimpong was not fouled in the box in the first half when he was puhed down by a Partick player, but Frimpong fouled that Partick player at the end, and the referee -- who was 40 yards away -- clearly saw it without the benefit of, oh I don't know, the Hubble telescope.

Hey, thanks for clearing that up.

So what you're saying here is that McGregor was offside despite at least two Partick Thisle players being "in front" of him, if you were to draw a line across the field.

So Frimpong was not fouled in the box in the first half when he was puhed down by a Partick player, but Frimpong fouled that Partick player at the end, and the referee -- who was 40 yards away -- clearly saw it without the benefit of, oh I don't know, the Hubble telescope.

Well said Larry,watch for these "honest mistakes" accumulate as the season goes on!

Like I said, stop bleating about incompetent referees...had we performed to our ability and taken other chances, bad refereeing would not even be mentioned...it's beginning to sound very weary indeed.......VAR? No thanks

Referees are not going to cost us the league, our own performances are and if we keep playing like we did yesterday against a very poor team, we will be in big trouble

Last edited:
Like I said, stop bleating about incompetent referees...had we performed to our ability and taken other chances, bad refereeing would not even be mentioned...it's beginning to sound very weary indeed.......VAR? No thanks

Referees are not going to cost us the league, our own performances are and if we keep playing like we did yesterday against a very poor team, we will be in big trouble
Naw sorry docco that’s the kinda attitude that’s held our club back for fuvkin years cheating is fucking cheating it’s fuckin time we as a club stood up for ourselves CALL IT OUT. Cheating Masonic bastards

They are NOT incompetent referees! They are bigoted referees. It's a Scottish problem. It needs a solution. English referees for every match involving Celtic or The Rangers. That's the only solution. A vote of no confidence in our officials.
Not sure that's the winning ticket Fis ;)

I can see both sides of this argument:

Corrupt refereeing has cost us league titles and could cost us this one yet. I honestly feel that if we received fair and equal treatment, we'd be going for 20 in a row this year. We were the better team in 2003, 2005 and 2009-2011. Sometimes we were head, shoulders, knees and toes better; sometimes we were just a shade better. In every other league in the world the team who is 5-10% better will win the league by three to five points. In our league, if we're only a little better than some incarnation of the huns, mibbery is worth more than that point value to the dark side. As fans - and as a club - we should rage against this.

However, I see what Docco is saying, or at least what I think he's saying. I think it's also, in a way, what Big Jock meant all those years ago. All the protesting in the world won't win us any points this season and we have 9iar to secure. The SMSM just paint us as sore losers and paranoid. Lenny and the team have to batter every team between now and the middle of May; just win, win, win and make the zombies and their pals rue the day they messed with this club and this cause.

Latest posts

Back