Partick Thistle v Celtic. Scottish cup match thread

Suspended/injured

He's playing a deep role as it is...reads the game better than anyone too...
Still no said about with Ntcham, so inconsistent you would have him in your team every week? Nae offence mate but naw, watching the ' tic has been difficult to say the least! But need to wake up quick!!

Still no said about with Ntcham, so inconsistent you would have him in your team every week? Nae offence mate but naw, watching the ' tic has been difficult to say the least! But need to wake up quick!!

We are talking about a one off game btw...if ajer isn't fit......just so you know like 👍

Like I said, stop bleating about incompetent referees...had we performed to our ability and taken other chances, bad refereeing would not even be mentioned...it's beginning to sound very weary indeed.......VAR? No thanks

Referees are not going to cost us the league, our own performances are and if we keep playing like we did yesterday against a very poor team, we will be in big trouble
Dont want VAR either ,ruins the game!but at the same time that refs performance was shockin on Saturday.We need to up our game bigtime,hopefully see a big improvement on Wednesday on the plastic pitch....

Last edited by a moderator:
Circus back in town

[B]BobSmithWalker 45%[/B]‏ @[B]BobSmithWalker[/B]

BobSmithWalker 45% Retweeted SPFL Scouting

I’m going out on a limb here. There is no £12m bid for Morelos.

BobSmithWalker 45% added,

EOkr80rX0AAj9p5.jpg

SPFL Scouting @spflscouting

Several Premier League teams including #Newcastle and #CrystalPalace are said to have submitted bids for #RangersFC striker Alfredo #Morelos. The highest bid so far is £12mil with Steven #Gerrard said to be holding out for upwards of £30mil.

12:46 AM - 20 Jan 2020

Dont want VAR either ,ruins the game!but at the same time that refs performance was shockin on Saturday.We need to up our game bigtime,hopefully see a big improvement on Wednesday on the plastic pitch....
Nothing would change Artur. It is the ref who would need to interpret the VAR and make an honest mistake based on what he does not want to see. Same old same old...

Was I the only one surprised that Gordon didnt start that game? Lennys made it clear in the Celtic press he wants him to stay. I'd have thought that this was a game perfect for him though perhaps we really have seen the end of Gordon's career at paradise but I for one will never forget the out of this world performances hes given us , remembering that it was a little bit of a gamble to take him on in the first place (just like, almost exactly like the big bad john hartson gamble) wasnt some other club in a better position to sign both these guys hahahaha haha ha hahahaha hee hee Craig Gordon celtic legend invincible and chose us over a return to chelsea and the epl no less 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Back