Patient Taylor Deserves His Chance

Agree absolutely after witnessing Boli , for the first coupla months to be honest, that he isn't good enough for Celtic. He is weak defending to say the least but my biggest gripe by miles is he's another player who doesn't look when he puts the ball in the box, how can you call yourself a professional when you run down the wing n just lump the ball blindly into the box???? That's something that'll get you taken out of the boys guild team!
In his defence, he isn't the only one that does it n it's a big pet hate of mine so I'm always aware of of it. Tosh McKinley was excellent at putting balls on heads with every cross n no doubt prided himself on it, it really is trained hard even when a failure like meself was in primary school n I find it hurtful when I witness it with highly paid Celtic players, but it's just me being spiteful at no being good enough to play for the Celtic lol 😁 Jackie Mackie always had a wee glance before he put the ball in. Don't expect perfection on the target nut every time but you gotta have a target to hit before you cross the ball!
Always had me fingers crossed that Boli would be Celtic standandard but, unfortunately, he isn't sadly🍀

Agree absolutely after witnessing Boli , for the first coupla months to be honest, that he isn't good enough for Celtic. He is weak defending to say the least but my biggest gripe by miles is he's another player who doesn't look when he puts the ball in the box, how can you call yourself a professional when you run down the wing n just lump the ball blindly into the box???? That's something that'll get you taken out of the boys guild team!
In his defence, he isn't the only one that does it n it's a big pet hate of mine so I'm always aware of of it. Tosh McKinley was excellent at putting balls on heads with every cross n no doubt prided himself on it, it really is trained hard even when a failure like meself was in primary school n I find it hurtful when I witness it with highly paid Celtic players, but it's just me being spiteful at no being good enough to play for the Celtic lol 😁 Jackie Mackie always had a wee glance before he put the ball in. Don't expect perfection on the target nut every time but you gotta have a target to hit before you cross the ball!
Always had me fingers crossed that Boli would be Celtic standandard but, unfortunately, he isn't sadly🍀
McKinley has to be up there with the bestvive seen in the hoops for whipping in super crosses regularly. I could pull my hair out when (often doesn't seem to matter whose it) we get a corner and hit the first man. Infuriating, do we not train this part of the game? We should if we dont

The Taylor Report - Is Greg best to replace KT? CBN on Celtic's Left Back Dilemma...

Think we'll all be disappointed if he does'nt start against the Jags,and against Killie on that feckin pitch!

Taylor hasn’t put a foot wrong from what I remember. I think being cup tied with Boli coming back didn’t help his run. Did he get injured as well?? Boli looked ropey then came in to a game before getting injured, I hope he’s someone that just needs to settle. Like Frimpong, I dunno why he can’t be deployed as a winger if there’s better defenders available (think Frimpong could do with being eased in to the team and give Bauer a run)

he also sees them every day in training, or at least the coaches do. I’m struggling to see Boli making it long term.
No one can deny hes looked shaky at times with his defensive side of the game. Looks quite dangerous going forward though. I will reserve any judgement on him since hes still really adjusting to the culture of the country, the club, the game here including conditions and plastic pitches ,though I wouldnt be surprised if they have them/hybrid surfaces in Austrian league football. I agree about frimpong and the possibility of trying him as a winger, I also think boli could do that as well. Its encouraging the players recently in the door are versatile enough to play different roles. Same for El Hamed and polish paddy. This may well be the strongest Celtic squad I can remember in the best part of 2 decades ☘

I think el hamed is a class defender, I just hope this is the last of his injuries. He’s missed a lot in his career so far. The telling thing for Boli for me is he seems too lapse with his passing, and I’m not sure at this stage of that can be coached out of him. I hope he comes good though, I’m not against him doing well

Just watched his press conference. A nice humble articulate bhoy and a cracking wee defender to boot. He does not give me the fear that Boli does defensively. Seems to be the type who wont throw his toys out of the pram.Hope we get to see him on amore regular basis

Back