Patryk is Ready To Go

Seems a great young guy. Great to see he realised he needed to improve his core strength and put the work in. I like that attitude. I wish the boy well, he just needs to relax a bit, I think hes trying too hard when on and this is nearly always counter productive. I hope he plays well and would be brilliant if he grabbed a goal or two. Goid luck son.

Griffs problems TTQtKK just got a lot worse tonight,this Bhoy has not sat on his arse during lockdown,could never find a Polish player who came to Celtic who did not wear his heart on his sleeve,I dont see Patryk being any different.

HH.
I'm sure you're right about Patryk. Griff has shown himself to be capable of rising to a challenge; hat-trick in our last competitive game. Patryk is not a problem for anyone at Celtic.

Last edited:

How droll!.....and not even an emoji in site...

Stick around.....the doctor will be along shortly to hand you your arse once again 😁
Unlike you who’d love tae get his hand oan ma arse snyde prick

Griff is now the 4th choice striker, actually not even that. He is just the water carrier. He has rendered himself unfit for work. A moment on the lips for a lifetime on the hips. I'd be surprised if he has the ability to ever get back into the team. He would have to have emotional resilience and fire in his belly. It's sad to see.

Griff is now the 4th choice striker, actually not even that. He is just the water carrier. He has rendered himself unfit for work. A moment on the lips for a lifetime on the hips. I'd be surprised if he has the ability to ever get back into the team. He would have to have emotional resilience and fire in his belly. It's sad to see.
No he isnt. Griff will get his arse kicked, get into shape and lead the line with Eddy. That's just the way it will be and more than that, needs to be.

No he isnt. Griff will get his arse kicked, get into shape and lead the line with Eddy. That's just the way it will be and more than that, needs to be.
I hope your right mate, but I can’t remember any Celtic manager ever giving any player such a public ballocking, tends to make me think Lennon’s tried all the softly, softly stuff and it hasn’t worked, we always keep these type of things “in house” I think he’s drinking in the last chance saloon....what a shame....

I hope your right mate, but I can’t remember any Celtic manager ever giving any player such a public ballocking, tends to make me think Lennon’s tried all the softly, softly stuff and it hasn’t worked, we always keep these type of things “in house” I think he’s drinking in the last chance saloon....what a shame....

If he was being booted out he would have been. He wouldn't be going in every day to get fit. We also have to understand that Griff suffers from poor mental health and thinking he was "cured" shows a lack if understanding of how that can manifest itself. Griff didnt do enough to keep fit. He will be punished for that and has. Lenny needed to rebuke him publicly to keep discipline. He did that. Griff as I said will and has had his arse kicked. He will get fit and ge will lead the line with Eddy. That is a must. We are going for 10 and although he fucked up, we should not fuck ourselves up by getting rid of him. He will be back, he will be great and he will help us win 10. And that's just what will happen.

Members online

Latest posts

Back