Patryk Klimala's Road to Paradise - Emil Kot, Polish UEFA B License holder, on Celtic's new signing

Patryk Klimala's Road to Paradise - Emil Kot, Polish UEFA B License holder, on Celtic's new signing...

As always with our history of signing strikers it's a case of hope. So we know that Eddy is off in the summer and our CL qualification will probably be led by a lad who may be good. This puts £60m at risk and for me is why no matter how much we have improved in Europe we are back to square one. Zero ambition from Lawell again. But as last Ng as the cunt can trouser more than any other CEO he doesn't give a single fuck. The highest compliment I can give this lad watching the clips is he's no bad. And no bad pi s just no good enough if we want to progress. I hope too much with our signings as we all do. And that's for a simple reason Lawells a cheapskate bastard who has wasted tens of millions of our money on cheaper punts that we all knew would be shite. Bangurra and add in at least six other "strikers," and the pattern of going cheap.and hoping is a total.waste of time and money.

Back