Paul ' ill tell you about Celtic for £500' Lambert

Winter

Paul lambert I will always have fond memories of his time as a player for Celtic especially given the side he played in. Lambert however is like a broken record, I'd guess he mustve made a few grand this season alone in talking down Celtic. His latest wee rant on Eddie Howe ,

“It’s the ideal job if you’re winning, not if you’re losing,” Lambert Warns Eddie Howe via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Is exactly the type of 'story ' I mean. Not the ideal job if you're losing? Give me strength is that not the case at every big club in the world? It also speaks volumes to me about the character of Lambert, if hes being honest and not just filling space with his 'insight' into the club. Bottle merchant comes to mind. Lambert not wanting the job at Celtic but wanting the job at ipswich or stoke shows a lack of ambition and a fear of failure to me. This " I don't want to damage my reputation and rapport with the supporters" is the biggest nonsense of all , I mean are you a manager Mr Lambert? Yes but only when I'm not expected to win every week. Its pathetic from a man who achieved so much as a player. What he really means is he couldn't handle the flak suffered by barnes, mowbray, dalgleish and lennon . I'd suspect that he has a little scrapbook of things to say ( for pay ) about Celtic anytime that big news is out there about the club. He had an opportunity to wish Howe good fortune and the best of luck ( if rumours are true and they look true about howe getting the job) instead he comes away with " good job if you're winning, bad job if you're losing " as per usual, it's all about me , and the english 3rd tier is more competitive than you think , strike me down the logic in this mans head is astounding. I wouldve never thought that, wow how true is that? Unfortunately Paul its also true for every job going and not just in football. Every job brings with it pressures that you have to live up to, that can be loading/ unloading the van on time so the food doesnt go off or proof reading an article you've written before it goes to print. We live with these pressures every day for life but they only apply to Celtic in Lambert's head. He should've said I hope it's true and I wish him every success should it be so . Who would want to read that though? Hes boring as hell anyway. Paul Lambert is a coward , had he an ounce of a backbone he wouldnt be living off his 1 season in Germany and 7 in Glasgow and before he relegates every club he manages he had a successful season with villa 7th or 8th being successful but winning nada. 👎

Paul lambert I will always have fond memories of his time as a player for Celtic especially given the side he played in. Lambert however is like a broken record, I'd guess he mustve made a few grand this season alone in talking down Celtic. His latest wee rant on Eddie Howe ,

“It’s the ideal job if you’re winning, not if you’re losing,” Lambert Warns Eddie Howe via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Is exactly the type of 'story ' I mean. Not the ideal job if you're losing? Give me strength is that not the case at every big club in the world? It also speaks volumes to me about the character of Lambert, if hes being honest and not just filling space with his 'insight' into the club. Bottle merchant comes to mind. Lambert not wanting the job at Celtic but wanting the job at ipswich or stoke shows a lack of ambition and a fear of failure to me. This " I don't want to damage my reputation and rapport with the supporters" is the biggest nonsense of all , I mean are you a manager Mr Lambert? Yes but only when I'm not expected to win every week. Its pathetic from a man who achieved so much as a player. What he really means is he couldn't handle the flak suffered by barnes, mowbray, dalgleish and lennon . I'd suspect that he has a little scrapbook of things to say ( for pay ) about Celtic anytime that big news is out there about the club. He had an opportunity to wish Howe good fortune and the best of luck ( if rumours are true and they look true about howe getting the job) instead he comes away with " good job if you're winning, bad job if you're losing " as per usual, it's all about me , and the english 3rd tier is more competitive than you think , strike me down the logic in this mans head is astounding. I wouldve never thought that, wow how true is that? Unfortunately Paul its also true for every job going and not just in football. Every job brings with it pressures that you have to live up to, that can be loading/ unloading the van on time so the food doesnt go off or proof reading an article you've written before it goes to print. We live with these pressures every day for life but they only apply to Celtic in Lambert's head. He should've said I hope it's true and I wish him every success should it be so . Who would want to read that though? Hes boring as hell anyway. Paul Lambert is a coward , had he an ounce of a backbone he wouldnt be living off his 1 season in Germany and 7 in Glasgow and before he relegates every club he manages he had a successful season with villa 7th or 8th being successful but winning nada. 👎
Celtic manager obviously wouldn't be the ideal job for Lambert, then!

Oh, hold on a minute... I almost forgot that he declared himself out of contention.

Guys a fanny he disnae want anything to do way celtic but he just loves fuckin talking us doon🤬

Back