Paul Lambert 🖕

Lubos left peg

For those not wanting to give the rancid clicks....lambert has basically given the news paper its wet dreams of an article.
"Scotland needs a strong rangers"....."a fine would have been enough"......"scottish footballs image was damaged by rangers treatment"......"the national team suffered"
......"rangers were banished from the top league". It read like a fat controller script straight from the desk of the hummell training center. I got the boak reading it. Fuck you lambert....take your seat next to Commons, Charlie and the rest of the soup taking cunts.

For those not wanting to give the rancid clicks....lambert has basically given the news paper its wet dreams of an article.
"Scotland needs a strong rangers"....."a fine would have been enough"......"scottish footballs image was damaged by rangers treatment"......"the national team suffered"
......"rangers were banished from the top league". It read like a fat controller script straight from the desk of the hummell training center. I got the boak reading it. Fuck you lambert....take your seat next to Commons, Charlie and the rest of the soup taking cunts.

To the Huns, Lambert was a jump the dyke.....He wasn’t what you would call Celtic minded.....perhaps he’s trying to do what all the other Media apologists do.....and make the Huns appear relevant and make a quid in the process.....when it comes to money and self interest.....the truth takes a back seat...

I don't really mind when ex-players make constructive and objective criticisms of the club. It keeps things honest and can often show how much they care about the club. Sutty might have gone a bit balls deep in his criticism of Ronny, but it wasn't the content that was problematic, it was just the personal nature that went too far.

But we knew where he was coming from.

Now we know that players love a bit of coin, but how desperate do you have to be to turn a buck, that you would sell the jerseys and your soul to the muckraking filth of the media?

Lambert made a stellar career carved out of a very limited skillset. He was a decent player who made the most of his big opportunities and deservedly earned himself a Champions League winners medal and then played a key part in stopping their 10.

Scottish football needs a kick up the arse, not a strong R*****s! How can that even be a thing when R*****s died in 2012! Unless Paul Lambert's changed his name to Paul Lazarus, then there won't be a strong R*****s anytime soon.

I think I sense an Imatim-style thread about a Souptakers XI coming on soon........there's more than enough of them to make a decent squad now.

What a bell end. They weren't taken out of the SPL - they were no longer in it because they died. What did happen is a Newco tribute club were shoe-horned into the league despite not meeting the necessary criteria to be allowed to join the league. The league rules stipulated a minimum of 3 years worth of audited accounts before entry - the oldco couldn't even manage that!

To paraphrase John Cleese, the Norwegian Scottish Blue was not pining - they passed on! That football team is no more! They have ceased to be! They expired and have gone to meet their maker! They're a stiff! Bereft of life, they rest in peace! If the football authorities hadn't broken their own rules they'd be pushing up the daisies! Their metabolic processes are now history! They're off the twig! They've kicked the bucket. They've shuffled off their mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-FOOTBALL CLUB!!

Last edited:
I don't really mind when ex-players make constructive and objective criticisms of the club. It keeps things honest and can often show how much they care about the club. Sutty might have gone a bit balls deep in his criticism of Ronny, but it wasn't the content that was problematic, it was just the personal nature that went too far.

Now we know that players love a bit of coin, but how desperate do you have to be to turn a buck, that you would sell the jerseys and your soul to the muckraking filth of the media?

Lambert made a stellar career carved out of a very limited skillset. He was a decent player who made the most of his big opportunities and deservedly earned himself a Champions League winners medal and then played a key part in stopping their 10.

Scottish football needs a kick up the arse, not a strong R*****s! How can that even be a thing when R*****s died in 2012! Unless Paul Lambert's changed his name to Paul Lazarus, then there won't be a strong R*****s anytime soon.

I think I sense an Imatim-style thread about a Souptakers XI coming on soon........there's more than enough of them to make a decent squad now.

Lie with dogs comes to mind.

Only thing is JS67, there is no-one to give the soup out anymore, the pot was liquidated, emptied. Lambert is high on chicken fumes.

View attachment 11066
Surely wie the amount of time he spent in Norfolk, he must be getting pumped on Bernard Matthews turkey fumes, Boab?

Spent a few weeks down in Norwich in my teens........that place does things to people! The feckin turkeys were more sentient than the people!

Your idea comrade.....go for it 👍

Surely wie the amount of time he spent in Norfolk, he must be getting pumped on Bernard Matthews turkey fumes, Boab?

Spent a few weeks down in Norwich in my teens........that place does things to people! The feckin turkeys were more sentient than the people!
Full o in breeders they do keep it in the Faimily
SP favourite song is Sisters and Brothers mm
just sayin 👀

HH 😱

Members online

Latest posts

Back