Paul Lambert 🖕

This is what a Bhoy on CQN had to say about Paul Lambert.....I hope he doesn’t mind me posting this on here...in bold

Paul Lambert ,As a football player ok ,as a person I don’t really know,but one thing I seen him doing when heading back to parkhead after training at Barrowfield there was always a crowd of fans me a old Bhoy there hoping to get his autograph,no chance always and I mean always he would just ignore them jump into his car and off he went,I Have never liked him since I seen him do that to the fans,also he wasn’t the only one that behaved that way,as for his comments about Sevco why didn’t he open his mouth back in the day ,instead off today ,and imagine some supporters wanting him to have a coaching job at Celtic, a failure of a coach at every club he has managed,and he can’t put two sentences together when he speaks to the media or even himself,just can’t stand the man,and a Bluenose to.

The way I see it is all of these hacks especially the one's associated with the scum are running shit scared
We have already put 9 nails into the lid of their ready made coffin and this year we will add the 10th and soon all 55 so the shower of shit will never get the chance to rise again.
So of course there blue loving media will happily be out of work with no resurrection this time around.
The time is good
The future is bright
As it will always be green and white

RIP rangers / sevco / newco or whoever you are you will never be missed
HH

This is what a Bhoy on CQN had to say about Paul Lambert.....I hope he doesn’t mind me posting this on here...in bold

Paul Lambert ,As a football player ok ,as a person I don’t really know,but one thing I seen him doing when heading back to parkhead after training at Barrowfield there was always a crowd of fans me a old Bhoy there hoping to get his autograph,no chance always and I mean always he would just ignore them jump into his car and off he went,I Have never liked him since I seen him do that to the fans,also he wasn’t the only one that behaved that way,as for his comments about Sevco why didn’t he open his mouth back in the day ,instead off today ,and imagine some supporters wanting him to have a coaching job at Celtic, a failure of a coach at every club he has managed,and he can’t put two sentences together when he speaks to the media or even himself,just can’t stand the man,and a Bluenose to.
Its funny my da's sister lived along the road from him in Houston and said you couldnae meet a nicer guy.Certainly looked like he enjoyed his goals against the huns for being a bluenose!

Did lambert mention anything about EBTS and the blatant cheating that was heaped on every other club that played by the rules.also the hospitals and schools the roads with potholes that aren't fixed because millions of pounds in taxes where stuffed into bulging bank accounts but screw that Paul not of that maters does it.

Feck him! 🥢
Sorry MD
I am not really into sagging off any player that wore the green and white and gave us great service as I feel it is in bad taste to the memory to the late great Jock Stein RIP and for all he created and done for us. Lambert was an important member of the team that stopped there 10 after all. He never let us down in the manner of boli.
He has not been up to much as a manager and should he be touted as a future replacement for slippy who let's face it will be out of that shit hole on the first given opportunity as they are all like rats wanting to leave the sinking ship. Should that be the case of course he will get the full 2 barrels that goes with the job. Let's face it he couldn't do nothing with Ipswich and they have far more and better resources than the scum

The difference between Paul Lambert and Ollie Burke,,well the first thing most people would say is
Big difference because one of them is pure class and the other one is a pure tosser,so Bhoys and Ghirls read on and decide for yourselves who the classy guy is and who the tosser is.
We have all heard the condemnation of what happened to Paul Lamberts boyhood heroes and how badly they were treated and how Scottish Football needs them,I am not one of the convinced type like Lambert,and as somebody said on the noise tonight ..why did he not say anything about this back in the day..Lambert was good for Celtic,,,Celtic were great for Lambert.
Glasgow Celtic Gave Lambert one of the worlds biggest stages to show his qualities on and all we get from him is Scottish Football needs a strong sevco..
Then we have a loan Bhoy and I dont think anybody will deny this guy the right to be called Bhoy.
Ollie Burke was full of energy,strength and pace,not so great on the skill side unfotunately.
He was asked in an interview for a kids programme,what is your proudest moment in your career,He answered the interviewer very sharply,,without a doubt the first time I pulled on that green and White hooped jersey and ran out to a noise I had never heard in my life before,, 60,000 Celtic fans, something I will never forget.. I loved every minute of my time at Celtic..
I dont think this needs to go to a vote Bhoys and Girls, 60,000 Celtic fans have already roared..

HH.

The difference between Paul Lambert and Ollie Burke,,well the first thing most people would say is
Big difference because one of them is pure class and the other one is a pure tosser,so Bhoys and Ghirls read on and decide for yourselves who the classy guy is and who the tosser is.
We have all heard the condemnation of what happened to Paul Lamberts boyhood heroes and how badly they were treated and how Scottish Football needs them,I am not one of the convinced type like Lambert,and as somebody said on the noise tonight ..why did he not say anything about this back in the day..Lambert was good for Celtic,,,Celtic were great for Lambert.
Glasgow Celtic Gave Lambert one of the worlds biggest stages to show his qualities on and all we get from him is Scottish Football needs a strong sevco..
Then we have a loan Bhoy and I dont think anybody will deny this guy the right to be called Bhoy.
Ollie Burke was full of energy,strength and pace,not so great on the skill side unfotunately.
He was asked in an interview for a kids programme,what is your proudest moment in your career,He answered the interviewer very sharply,,without a doubt the first time I pulled on that green and White hooped jersey and ran out to a noise I had never heard in my life before,, 60,000 Celtic fans, something I will never forget.. I loved every minute of my time at Celtic..
I dont think this needs to go to a vote Bhoys and Girls, 60,000 Celtic fans have already roared..

HH.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Need say no more

HH 👏

HH.
I shall stand corrected

I liked him in the Hoops, always had a bit of class, about his movement and distribution
There's been a few players who have grown up supporting the HUNS, then given 100% for Celtic
He hasn't emulated his success as a player, in his management stints
I wish him well, but he's way off base, about us needing the HUNS in the league
Their time, came and went, and it's time clubs like Aberdeen & Hibs etc, showed what they're made of in getting into Europe, year in, year out, and make the SPFL a better, more competitive, league
The MSM and hacks, will do their utmost to derail our 10 IAR, but we have the squad to destroy teams, and make further history
These 'headlines' are meant to incite among our support
I don't mind a Rangers team in the league, it's their, monobrowed, knuckle dragging, flute playing, ET looking, 'up to their knees' inbred, mutant bastard, support, that I dislike
HH
YNWA

Feck! since the mhunkeys came back into the league, we've won every trophy available,including an invincible season! we did'nt do that when the rancid bastaarts crawled out of the grave to climb up the leagues, loved Lambo as a player,but he's a shit manager and just another ex Celtic soup taker,feck him 🥢 🍺🥳
A little harsh on their support Michael, but I get what you're saying :LOL::ROFLMAO:

For those not wanting to give the rancid clicks....lambert has basically given the news paper its wet dreams of an article.
"Scotland needs a strong rangers"....."a fine would have been enough"......"scottish footballs image was damaged by rangers treatment"......"the national team suffered"
......"rangers were banished from the top league". It read like a fat controller script straight from the desk of the hummell training center. I got the boak reading it. Fuck you lambert....take your seat next to Commons, Charlie and the rest of the soup taking cunts.
It's not the first time either that Lambert has come out with his off the wall opinions and each time he does so he becomes more and more alienated from the Celtic supporters. To think that he was close to getting the managers position at Celtic is quite an unpleasant thought to say the least. A great player for the club in an excellent Celtic side but that's where it ends. I've felt disgruntled by Lambert on more than one occasion when hes opened his mouth to the hacks on matters concerning Celtic or related to the club. His managerial record hardly makes for inspired reading either. Hes overseen Ipswich and stoke city's relegation left Blackburn and villa in far from great shape. He left livingston after what 2 or 3 games? He had some success at norwich were he had successive promotions and wycombe. In his 3 seasons at villa he was in charge for an 8nil defeat a record defeat for villa, though he had a bit of joy, still when he left them villa were 18th. Hardly the kind of record that should get you in contention for the Celtic job. We dodged a bullet there. I think hes made it clear that although he played for a great Celtic side he has no allegiances to the club and no problems with riling our support with his views and as much as hes right in it damaged the scottish game he is showing himself up for not addressing the reasons why Glasgow rangers relegation and liquidation damaged the game, is he condoning cheating? I suspect that hes just cashing in a few quid for some controversial comments. Even in saying this there are ways to say things without offending us every time he has a brain fart. Roy Keane does this well , for instance I remember Keane slaughtering Rodgers Celtic side for celebrating qualification to the champions league with a disastrous defeat to beer sheeva in Israel that could easily have been the opposite of not for an inspired craig Gordon and I dont know one Celtic fan who wouldve disagreed it was embarrassing to say the least. Don't expect a warm welcome anytime soon from Celtic fans lambert and if we mean so little to you stop talking about things that concern us 🖕

Back